Chapter 8
1.2k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon him leaving, i continue my usual daily life consisting of hunting, training and now the occasionally making magic tools for my spare time.

While i do have modern knowledge, its not like i can easily make one as i kept on making experiments from one thing to another.

The one i gave to Kiara was something i already planned on making as it was to boost up his magic aptitude's attack as it took me time after time of practice until i finally made one. Though, while it was difficult to make one, at the very least, i made one for the first master who had helped me.

The only sad thing was my ration was finally gone before i could even made him into one. Well, maybe i can find a new person to turn into my next meal....

Wow, i really have been stucked here in the forest for too long...

Shaking my canabalistic side, i continue my training until reaching to the peek of middle spirit condensation stage. The forest i been living in almost a year was quite an adventure, traveling from one place to another.

I also run into people, saving them from monsters or bandits i come across. While they are female bandits, i am no simp for saving women as i cut them off like the males did as i am a gender equality guy.

'I yearn for gender equality. I have no patience for those who talk about female privilege when it suits them, and then complains about someone 'not being a man' when its convenient.'

So even if they are beauty, they are annoying or basically just using their body to control someone, they'll only be useful for my stomach. And for the first time...

I finally know how a human taste like. And it kinda taste better if i cooked them like stake....

And so, my diet consist of having human meat if i can never find any beef to my plate. Though even after eating them, i still bury them as a sign of respect to their meat and my still remaining morality left within me.

Though the people found it weird that i was taking the corpses i have slain and told them i'll be burying them, i can't help them say that i'll be using their corpses for my next meal.

So now, that my morality is so f*cked up after arriving in this world, i decided to change and forget my memories of this place after returning to civilization.

Its already been quite an adventure for me, an average catholic man to change into a psychopathic, canabalistic hunter after arriving to this world but either my brain was that f*cked when truck-kun was trying to send me to this world, my loner life that affected me much that i lack human interaction to see them now as a product or basically my pitiful former owner's memory of being used as a sex toy that i lost my sanity after arriving in this world.

Yet, it was now an easy ticket to become an evil cultivator, i still am a moral human.....enough that i don't go on a evil path and only the mindset of a survivalist. Plus, evil cultivators are just creepy guys who play with the dead and sleep on flesh and its kinda disgusting. I only use the flesh for dinner and even folded the skin along with the bones as a sign of respect.

I'm still that decent of a human to give a proper burial.

"Finally....i had now reach the peak of spirit condensation stage as after breaking this, i finally reach the golden core stage. It was a year and a half since arriving this world and i never thought my cultivation speed could reach me this far in just that long."

Master probably reach a stage higher than me already but even with my small achievement, i was still a bit proud of it and decided to take a break from improving my magic cultivation and switch to my physical body's cultivation.

While i did reach the peak of spirit condensation, my body was still in the basic foundation of spirit condensation. But i can reach to the peak in just a month with some intense training.

The only problem i have now is which sect should i join?

They are actually many sects i can join from after reaching the golden core as this had been troubling me for a long time. Checking my body's stats, i could either pick a strong sect or a weak sect to join from since i have no enemies to hide from.

All the people i hunted are just bandits and people who are just basically loner cultivators who had been either been weak enough for me to kill or strong but dying cultivators who had been attacked by someone else and just gave the final blow.

They also gave me new treasures to either sell them with or used as a leverage to join a sect. While i don't care about the treasures, i'll be sure to use them for good use.

And so, after two years of being in this world.... 

32