Chapter 9
1.1k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"F-finally.... The golden core...."

After these 2 years of training and improving my cultivation, i finally reach the golden core stage and my strength could now take on at the very least 2 stages above me. 

I could feel the chaotic energy slowly fusing all over me as my cultivation speed had drastically been improved and my speed could almost be compared to those who have 2 or 1 magic aptitude.

My fists could be seen mixing with all the elementals around me as the power was at the very least strong enough to counter every cultivators who had any advantage on their magic aptitudes. I am basically a godlike existance to anyone who would try to take me on as i feel like my journey and adventuring at the forest had finally ended and it was time for me to return to civilization.

My former owner would had already been proud of me for taking just two years to reach the golden core stage than those other cultivators who had taken them their entire lifetime to each to where i am right now. Plus, after eating the flesh of other cultivators, i actually been refining their flesh into my body to improve myself to get this far.

"Eugh...i...i better start cleaning myself...."

After being stuck in the forest for 2 whole years, i suddenly notice the strong, nauseated odor i left out that even my charm can never shake off the disgusting smell i have. So, i decided to dive into a nearby lake and wash my filth throughly until i came out from the lake as i basically polluted it with my dirt but i at the very least come out decently.

I also have to thank my unique skill all these years as i wouldn't even survive in the forest without it. It had saved me countless times from dangerous beast i couldn't take down or having fallen trap many times over these 2 years. I could count of how many times i have died without it but maybe i can barely rely on this anymore once i come back to civilization.

"Haah.... I'm kinda nervous...."

While i can basically continue training at the forest, it wouldn't be beneficial for me to stay here for all these years just training until your lifetime as i wanted to see the world outside to where i'm staying at.

A human still has basic needs such as necessities and other stuff i can't get from the forest as i also need information of the world around me.

And so, i decided that if i wanted to at least join a sect, it would probably my master's sect as he said that he is a disciple in the Eternal Flame Sect and since i'm basically clueless, i decided that it would probably be best to join his.

I began unloading the human flesh i was using as rations as a huge pile was slowly forming and started burying it due to people would freak out that i'm basically carrying lots of human flesh and properly bury them. Though, i still kept the animal skins, herbs and other materials useful for trade as i can now finally get out of the forest for once in 2 years.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Selling beast cores! Selling beast cores for the cheap price, come now. Buy one if you can!"

"Magical fruits for sale! Buy one and take one for free! Only at a limited price!"

"I got some goods ready to sell! Who wants to buy goods that come from a destroyed sect!"

I finally arrive at a bustling place where people flock from one place to another.

After hiding my face with a hood, i slowly making my way towards the crowds of people and avoiding especially women who might cause trouble for me. I especially don't want a repeat of my former life as women are only a bringer of trouble especially with my looks.

I begin to head to a place to exchange my stuff that i got from the forest and ask for people where to find the Eternal Flame Sect as i decided to head my way to a place where i can sign up for their recruitment.

But my priority before signing up was asking a nearby cultivator from the sect if master is from the same sect as my memory serves me to be.

".....tch. Your probably someone whose after our disciples. No, Kiara isn't from this sect so f*ck off if you only come here for her."

He began explaining about the Kiara which differs from my memory as i realize that he wasn't in from the Eternal Flame sect and decided to find another sect to join. While i feeling sad that he faked his identity, he probably kept it a secret to where he was. I decided to join in a small sect nearby to the Eternal Flame sect as i don't want to cause any trouble for them.

And so, i decided to join the White Lotus Sect. 

32