Chapter 13
984 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally have a friend.

Me and second bro had been working on the magic tools i made as i finally got a companion who isn't a rock.

If your wondering who his name is, its Grieg. But since we are all brothers, i usually call him Second bro.

If we go by orders:

Duncal being the first bro, Grieg being the second, Andy being the third, Peter as the forth and me being the fifth.

Only First bro call us by our names but he is pretty a chill dude. Second bro is mostly curious on magical tools, third bro is a hopeless romantic and fourth who likes courting women.

Fourth bro is always jealous of me and sees that i usually don't flirt around with women even with i have a look that makes them wet and the voice to make them faint.

Third Bro is usually angry at me for what i did last time but he had forgiven me after kneeling at the inn for an entire day and bowing for apology after what i did last time.

First bro was the only person i couldn't get close with even he's pretty easy-going. But i at least being friendly with him on times.

And second bro was interested in the magic tools i plan on making as he was quite shockef at the invention of my gun.

"Does it have other functions Fifth Bro?"

"Well...."

I began explaining that its still on the experimental stages and i could redo some of the parts to make them durable and even design some new functionalities on the gun such as making a scope on the front, adding a magazine and even creating different types of attachments for each gun.

Then, i began also writing up new ideas which advances even the modern knowledge and try to experiment to the future tech using magic.

The more i began talking about it, the more he was interested as he also helped me solve some problems i had which helps me alot.

Such as the type of bullets i can make and even gave me new bizzard ideas like poison and explosive rounds. He was quite impressed that i could make them and we began testing them out in a forest and saw how devastating and fast they were.

Fourth bro even went with us out of fun and began to feel scared at the might of the gun i made.

"H-hey.... Are you sure it is okay?"

"I don't see the problem with this Fouth Bro."

".........."

I gave a confused look at him as i feel like there is something morally wrong with this but maybe it was just a random thought. Plus, its not like i'm selling these anyways. Its more of being in safe precaution.

And after making the gun, i began to findle around with other magic tools as the magic stone i get from the monsters really shows its worth.

I first started out making a fridge and a stove as every failure was slowly lessening and even completed after some tries. It was well recieved in the sect as we had easier time cooking for the entire sect and even improve our cooking skills.

I think First Bro even got attached to me after learning that his hobby is to cook food and become a legendary chef. He just joined the sect because this place was pretty chill and there are many ingredients he can pick. I also learn many new dishes from him as well.

I also used this to gift Third Bro to his GF and he became thankful to me.

And so, i slowly bonded with the recuits of the sect as the only person i'm still a bit distant with is Fourth Bro.

"Are you sure Fifth Bro? Your not drinking with me and flirt around with women?"

While i am thankful for him inviting me but i have some trauma with 2 things. Women and Alchohol. The reason why the former owner died and the way he died. I feel like i might ended up the same as him if i follow through his steps.

And so, i began explaining to him which he felt shocked and slowly patted me in pity. I think he understand now why i don't like to drink and flirt with women.

Even Third Bro now understand why i was blunt and sadistic to his GF that day. And he helped me sorted out some anger by letting me know that i can still recover and go back to normal..... Wait...

I am normal though....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Everyday in the sect is a normal and peaceful day for me.

I usually do my usual sect task given by the master as its basically being the maid and working around cleaning the entire place and helping out with the staff. There's also the need to tend the garden but its usually done by the other recuits as some of them have gotten used to do it now.

Me and First Bro usually handle the cooking as Second and Fourth Bro manages the fianance within the Sect. Third Bro mostly does carpentry but i usually help him out when i have time as most of the task within the sect was delegated to me.

I didn't complain to it since i basically felt like this would train up my physical body and improving my Body Cultivation as i use my break time to either meditate or work on with the magic tools.

Yet, one day...

"Come! Spar with me Fellow Disciple."

I was suddenly called out by one of the Inner disciple. 

30