Chapter 18
797 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, the time has come...."

First Bro said as he began serving food for us.

He explained about the competition as it was to show all the Sect's capabilities by having their disciples spar with others from different Sect as only Second Bro feeling a bit nervous.

All of them where already at the Spirit Condensation Stage since being here for about a month now yet, it was only i being a Golden Core Cultivator whose achievements were already been quite remarkable, especially being the only person who can cultivate with 5 Magic Attributes.

But they all fell sad that most of the Sects mostly have 2-3 Golden Core as we are the only weakest Sect having only one Golden Core.

Fourth Bro was mostly having plans on going out to flirt with women, Third Bro was nervous and wanted to impress his Girlfriend, Second Bro felt like it was impossible to beat or even seen capable as First Bro was chill and felt like it was useless.

I personally don't mind losing since i was mostly thinking ways to advertize my goods to the other Sects as First Bro was staring at me and turning to the garden where my plantations of herbs were tended.

"Say....Leonel?"

"???"

"Would it be possible to.... You know...

Increase the dosage.... On those things?"

He points at my herbs as i begin to think about it and took out a herb from a certain box.

"I have this herb but the side-effects are quite dangerous as this was a failed attempt to increase the dose but not taking the extreme side-effect to it."

I began explaining that this herb was basically a cultivator's equivalent to a steroid material as it rapidly boost a cultivator's strength, equaling it to a stage higher than the user's former stage.

As in, when a Body Refinement takes this, it will boost them into having the strength of a Spirit Condensation Stage but because it will overload the person's Spirit/Aura within the person, they might go into a frenzy or even implode from the overdose.

The herbs outside were already the tone version of this as there aren't any side-effects and it mostly boost the cultivator's speed when taking one.

Hell, we even been drinking this herb already as our strength was already growing faster than before.

So, i began explaining as he was thinking about this yet decided it wasn't worth the risk and felt like it was currently impossible as of now. Yet, he was still happy knowing we can grow faster in the near future and decided that for this competition, we are only going to do our best and even if we lose, our lost will be surpassed one day.

So, First Bro was basically giving a motivation Speech to do our best at the upcoming Competition as we all toast and drank to our heart's content.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"BASTARDS! ALL THOSE F*CKING GUYS ARE BASTARDS TO THE CORE!!"

I loudly screamed as i was chasing my brothers with fury and even having called the Sect Master on this to help me beat up those 4.

It was the last day before the Competition as i woke up one day and saw all the herbs i tending for a long time had quickly disappear and saw my brothers looking quite guilty and even saw their Cultivation Ranks...

"G-golden Cores.....?!"

While it was an extreme shocked to me, they were sweating perfusely as i notice the scent of herbs where mixed into their mouths and felt my money plans went into their stomachs....

"B-b......"

"H-hey now Leonel.... You promise us that we can have some to help out in the competition..."

"B-b-b......"

"Fifth Bro, i wanted to gift you some herbs which are quite expensive to buy at the auction and uh....."

"B-b-b-b....."

"Fifth. I shall make you and Anna proud so please don't be mad at us."

"B-b-b-b-b....."

"Rest assured Fifth Bro, I'll help you cure your Gynophobia as long as we win the competition."

"...........................................................................

........ 

B-BASTARDS!!! ALL YOU F*CKING BASTARDS! I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD THAT I WILL F*CKING MURDERER YOU, SKIN YOU AND TURN YOU A**HOLES INTO MY NEXT RATION BARS YOU MOTHERF*CKING UNGRATEFUL LYING PIECES OF SH*T!!!!"

I snapped..... Hard.

One thing pisses me off the most is the only good source and reliable income to advertize my products as i plan on selling the herbs to the other sects had disappeared on me as i began crying tears of blood and knowing that i can't make good money of it anymore.

I had believed one day that i could grow my Drug Cartel one day and making millions of gold as i saw the gold coins filling my pockets slowly disappearing as my happiness was replaced with vengence and i disappeared from their sights.

Then, while they were shocked, Third Bro quickly duck at the last second as he was grazed in the cheeks as he saw me glaring at him who missed my chance of killing him with a butcher knife as he and my other Brothers knew that i wasn't f*cking around anymore."

"EVERYONE RUN!!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU PIECES OF SH*TS!!!"

And so, i and my brothers were running around and even having the Sect Master intervene as he could barely contain my fury and cause us to be late in the competition.

26