Chapter 22
770 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In that day, not only did they find out about fourth bro's betrayal, they also found out that i've been hiding bombs in their stomach as even the Sect Master had one.

While the Sect Master already found the bomb, he grimacing on the fact that he can't remove them due to me developing the bomb to be more tricky to remove.

Using my previous life's knowledge, i developed a certain bomb to be triggered based on how i let it to be. While it had slowed down my cultivation, i was preparing my emergency precaution that i manage to built it with the help of Second Bro as i manage to hide it from him.

So, not only they are treating me nicely, even the Sect Master had gotten a bit soft on me that he slowly began to crumble down and secretly sneak when i was alone to beg me to remove the living bomb inside him. 

I began to slowly control the Sect from inside out as i now control the inner workings of the White Lotus Sect.

Even a powerful man can crumble at one's trickery as i slowly began building my hidden empire and developing the Sect to greatness by promoting my herbs to every Sect around.

While some were satisfied at our products, there will be greedy fools to try and sneak in as i slowly place my hidden traps and capture those fools and either convert them to my side or turn into slaves like my Brothers and the Sect Master.

While the Sect Master is a powerful cultivator than me, being a Inner Magic Stage, he couldn't see through my hidden intentions as i usually been more open to him that i could hide tiny information to not let them know how of my intentions. 

By the time they realize it, it was too late and the bombs are already well-imbeded by the time they discovered it.

Those bombs i made? While it would be useless for Body cultivators, most of the white lotus Sect are Spirit Cultivators who had honed their minds to be strong while their bodies are feeble and easily fragile. They do have strong protection against body cultivators but it doesn't help if they can't protect their own body. 

So, while they are effective against Inner Magic Stage Cultivators at most, any higher than that and those bombs are useless but thats precisely why i made them as a precaution. 

You don't even have the slightest idea that the former owner had been betrayed by his family and even those he trusted as he could barely trust anyone he doesn't deemed to willingly sacrifice their life to him. Plus, i also shared his pain when i was dragged in a near death situation by the one i trusted the most in the past so it be a miracle that i can fool myself to easily trust someone.

While master might be a kind person, i've already developed precautions against him that even if master where to betray me, i already expected of it.

'If you can't even trust your own self, you can't easily trust others.'

Due to having low self-confidence in myself in my former life, i kept a safe distance to others and had gotten used to betrayals by those whom i trusted in the past. 

Even when you have the power to rule the world, you will soon face a moment when your life is threatened even if you have an invincible shield to protect yourself with.

Fourth Bro was kinda a good brother who even though he was a womanizer, he was a good friend till the end. Yet, even when we realize he was an Evil Sect Member, we still share the brotherly love he had until the end. 

So to send him off in a good will, we held a small party First bro set up as even though i still have a slight fear of alchohol, i manage to drank a few bottles with them. Merrily celebrating the good times we had as brothers of the White Lotus Sect.

To be honest, i slowly began feeling bad about killing the brother we once trusted even if i had no remorse doing it due for the sake of survival. He might be a womanizer and shares perverted jokes with us, he gave me the strength to never back down from the sins i committed and move forward. 

He even supported me on not only showing me how to buy female slaves for me to abuse but also develop painful drugs to torture them-

........ 

........

........

D-did he started manipulating me....?

Wait, wait, wait..... 

Not to kid you but i was just a loner whose bad at socializing. And even my former owner was kinda a coward who couldn't even use a woman as a weapon.

Honestly? The moment i met fourth bro, i was slowly being manipulated by him to aggressively attack women the moment he knew my weakness.

I'm just kinda a pacifistic guy whose not really agressive to anyone and only attack when i have a purpose or for self-defense.

The only harmful thing i want to do to a woman is to insult her to win Third Bro's favor and i don't really feel good about doing that. 

You can't just easily change in a single moment. I for sure that i always be warry of whom i provoke. Like, when i hunt down bandits, i make sure that i'm strong enough to handle my enemies and make sure to hide my identity when killing lone cultivators. You don't know how many times Main Characters get killed by provoking the wrong person and ended up almost dying by such strong opponents.

To be honest, while i always had been a person whose not really into hating someone but knowing what Fourth Bro did to me, maybe i should try to be more worry for anything happening to my surroundings.

20