Chapter 21
953 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soul Formation Stage.

A level which was once impossible for a normal cultivator to raise from. Hell, it would be even weirder for me to even get this far if i wasn't jacked with cultivator's remains and herbs i began to grow.

I always find it weird that in every Cultivation novels i sometimes read(since i mostly read Isekai type of novels), the main characters don't grow their own herbs and basically steal one which is kinda fine but how about you try and artificially make one with the help of your oh-so modern knowledge which don't mean Sh*t and basically grow your own drug cartel-i mean your medical herbs?

Oh? The trash plant that everyone doesn't need anymore since you require higher herbs? Why not experiment on those sh*t and basically improve them by the power of modern knowledge?

Kinda like.... I don't know my biology but growing them by inventing something to grow into a higher type like what i did. You got space bag, magical flying swords and basically some magic pills that can instantly grow limbs from out of thin air but can't make your own artificial plant farm and had to go on a dangerous quest, find the high tier plant, beat some young master or something, ended up almost dying or sacrificing some sh*t because its all for some fc*king plant you wanted and its basically not worth losing someone.

I basically grow your oh-so dangerous and life-treatening plant by using the glorious powers of science and a little bit of experimentation(cut me some slack, picking up animal poop from powerful beast was disgusting AF and sacred feces can make good nutrition for the plants).

So, i began my tender care of my herbs as i turned to my brothers as there was an incident to which we couldn't recover as of now.

It was one rainy day as Master had told us to joined up with Glacial Mountain Sect to hunt down a nearby Evil Sect which had set up a base near this City.

It was a joint effort for two Sects to work together as we are paired up with some Glacial Mountain disciples from their Outer Sect as we were the first to investigate and help protect the tracking team.

However, we were ambushed by a group of evil Sect members who had been like waiting for us and took down a nearby member. Yet, we manage to get him to safety due to me having to fend off the assailant and angro their gaze at me.

What was dangerous was the opponents who were attacking me are girls.

"Big Sis, i feel a certain energy coming from the guy. Can i have him?"

".......... He's mine."

I don't know why but even when i try my best to hide my features, some girls would manage to sniff out my handsome aura like it was some kind of catnip to these cats.

They rushed towards me with intent as i finally figure out their level.

Golden Core.

Since i was already a Soul Formation stage and a dual cultivation at that, i easily take them down as brutally as i can and use them as weapons to hit the other evil cultivators away.

"F-fifth bro.....isn't that a bit too much?"

"What do you mean Second Bro? Girls are quite an effective weapon against guys right?"

"Y-your right but...."

He was kinda weirded out by the fact i've used the girls as weapons. Swinging them by holding onto their legs and hitting one of the guys as i hear a crunch and the girl's hand seem to be broken and felt like all the attention was unto me as the evil cultivators were weirded out by my used of weapons.

"I-i mean we are an evil cultivator and all but i feel like that guy has more Evil in him than us."

"Look, those girls are beauties but he basically use them as a blunt objects to be weaponize that even their faces are bruised up. Like its kinda f*cked up."

The evil cultivators began to back away from us as even the Glacial Mountain Sect Members also back off and felt like it was a bad idea to team us up.

But i basically just saw one of my weapons broken as i toss her away and charge at them with my other weapon as they began to run away from a maniac.

By the time we chased after them, we finally lead to their hideout as the other sect let out a signal to our location.....

To which i was promply dodge an attacked from an unexpected betrayal.

"Tch. I was too ahead of myself to think i can hit you Fifth Bro."

Everyone was surprised at an unexpected event as Fourth Bro had revealed to be a traitor among us and some of the Glacial Mountain Sect members had been traitors as they all backstabbed each member as only Fourth Bro missed his attack.

At the unexpected betrayal, my brothers began to argue to Fourth Bro as to why he had betrayed us as he narrated to be an Evil Sect Member who planned on using us for their sacrifice to their cultivation.

It seems that i was the only one left alone due to being not much in contact with Fourth Bro as much as he happily savored the despair and betrayal as he had been playing on their feelings.

"Now, time to harvest your negative emotions so i can grow to a new level and even ascend to a higher pla-"

"[Implode]"

At the unexpected word i said, Fourth Bro Grimance and notice his stomach suddenly began to bloat and....

*Boom*

His stomach exploded into many bits and pieces as his intestines and flesh were spilling out and my bros witness a gruesome and painful death as Fourth Bro was panicking and screaming before his eyes turn dim and pass away as all my brothers couldn't escape the blast zone and was smeared in blood.

The Glacial Mountain Sect felt disgusted and even some began to vomit as the traitors had a shocked and scared look at their faces.

"Always prepare for the worst...."

I said as i check at the body and felt it was a waste, having to not eat his body anymore and having to waste my herbs on him.

28