Chapter 23
359 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dugged up from my archives, this was the 2nd to the last chapter I had worked on for this novel as I plan to update the last one as well. However, if your asking if I plan on updating this novel, I would highly deny that I won't since this is just a side novel and not the main one I'll be working on. I do plan on updating this but if your asking when, it would be that its still undecided since after my main novel, there will be a sequel to it that I'll be working on, especially that I am currently working on a short novel as well.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy the chapter! 

I'm currently alone in my own room as the rest of the Brothers went on look for something to trade off what they owe to me and even went as to work my own shift which relieve me more time to train.

Yet, i basically skipped training for today as i want to contemplate unto my new mental state.

Since i became Leonel, i usually began to play as how i would act in my past life, Caution and building myself power. Be it in my cultivation or human greed, i slowly accumulate those by using my knowledge in my past life to improve my daily life.

Cultivating plants by using modern knowledge, creating a makeshift gun which uses this world's power system and evolving my strength by studying and modifying my body to its full potential. While i may have the disadvantage of having a slow growth rate, it might be note that there are actually legends to people who have cultivation like mine and had ascended past this world and had partake in a higher plane. Which made me realize that short-term goals aren't worth the risk and long-term plans must be placed and implemented.

Which i had finally completed during my time and studies i began to gather from the books i read.

'Golem'

A term to which people of this continent haven't really talked much due to how complicated and ancient the schematics to built one had cost so many time, effort and resources. But, i manage to scrap enough money to buy those materials needed to build one and i only need to work on was how i build one.

When you see my crappy gun, you wouldn't think that this was capable of eliminating a single Spirit Condensation Cultivator but with the right complexity of the 'Magic Circle' and the 'Magic Circuits' needed to create the gun, even a Inner Magic Core Stage Cultivator might flinch and get injured if he isn't careful. Thats how effective this magic tool is.

But as to why these are rare as hell and barely anyone can create something like what i have, this is what the modern knowledge comes to play. The knowledge crammed from us by the power of the 'Internet' and the scientific and technological education. And there's also the fact that my old host also gave me knowledge from this world's writing and learning comprehension, with the added benefit that the guy has a perfect memory which is a huge help for someone like me whose short-term memory barely made me able to graduate to college. 

So, combine the two and Tada! Magic Tools created!

Using this world's language(which mostly been written in runes) and my knowledge of physics and science, creating spirit plants and guns were slowly made yet with trials and errors but it doesn't stop me from improving. 

Yet, as to why i am talking about what i'm working on, Golems are not easy to create.

Magic Tools require simple magic circuits and an easy to make formula to build one yet it mainly depends on how complex the magic circle is made.

If we put it to simple terms, Magic Circuits are the nervous system of the human body and the Magic Circle is the brain. No matter how powerful and durable the circuits are, if the circle is broken or incomplete, the magic tool is just a junk. 

Creating a Golem is like building a PC and writing the code for the Golem. Python, C++ or even Java, magic Circles are inputting the right codes to make one function, especially if i wanted to create one with AI attached to this bad girl.

To save resources, i began to make simple wooden golems that barely requires expensive materials to test out what the in and outs of making a Golem would do and through 20 to 50 failures, i managed to create one that barely functions as a Golem. Keep in mind that while i'm not a talented engineer, I basically been studying IT and had barely absorbed information with my very goldfish-like brain.

So, its quite an achievement that i managed to craft one that barely overloads the magic Circuit that it can only do basic movements and stuff like that.....

And so....

[.................]

Standing in a forest where i built a underground base that no one other than me can access, i manage to turn on the Golem which was currently on a prototype stages due to how much it cost me to build one.

There were different tools and equipment i bought or made with my knowledge as i finally built my first AI Golem type 'Evo' Humanoid Golem. It doesn't have any combat capabilities or any utilities, but this will be my main blueprint to variant different possibilites with each golem i plan to build.

She was currently having difficulties moving and while she needs to learn stuff, i already plan ahead of schedule by building a way for me to not only share information but store them in her i built by making a tool which was a bit simpler than making her.

I put her hand on my forhead as i felt dizzy due to the amount of information in my head suddenly rushing and slowly cause a nosebleed from the information but i needed to do this as light began to gather from her hand and slowly went its way to her head and she was digesting the information from my own brain into her.

I endured the pain while letting her share my memories as by the time she let go, i was already on my knees and panting hard while blood kept on dripping on my nose.

I could barely keep up my consciousness as i finally lay on a place where i put a pillow behind my head and slowly drifted into my dreams.....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

When i woke up again, the golem was already staring at me with curiosity as i wanted to study more into the AI of the Golem. The magic circuits seems to handle pretty well that the magic circuits inside her had been working normally without any errors whatsoever. She seems to ask questions about her creations and so forth so i provided her with freedom and an order to build up a proper underground base by using the schematics based on my memories as i would had to leave her temporarily due to heading back to the Sect and continue on with my daily life there.

While i am worried for her, i can't fully invest my time with her as i needed to make more money to build more Golems and get stronger. I feel like if i don't prepare much for this, i would shake in the unforseen future that i might get dragged into as i might be in danger from the unknown.... 

16