Side Story: Kiara 2
415 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The last chapter for this series for now as I have to continue on with my other works. I apologize for not being able to continue working on this as I am still one person and a busy guy. I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this novel for now and if I have time to work on this, I'll probably release a chap or two next time. 

For now, I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day!

Sitting on a certain room crossing her legs and steady her breathing, Kiara was currently channeling her cultivation to break into the Inner Magic Core Stage which was currently progressing slowly. While she rarely have any troubles breaking though to the next stage, she felt her body slowly breaking down from cultivating the fire element causing irregularity that she would slowly burn everything around her as she went limp from her fire Element. 

Spirit Cultivators commonly have this problem due to other Elements lacking in the body and slowly cause havoc from corrosion of a certain Element in a cultivator, elements would slowly devour the spirit energy inside the cultivator unless one knows how to supress the power or able to control the Elemental spirit inside, enabling one to breakthrough.

Outer Magic Core Stage releases the Spirits to enhance the Cultivator's body while the Inner Magic Core Stage Strengthen the spirit and once the cultivator masters both the Magic Core, would one be eligible to breakthrough to the Circle of Limits and Ascend.

However, Ascending to the Limit is neigh impossible due to restriction of the Elementals one Cultivator possesses due to the overwhelming on the Elementals that would consume the Cultivator as time passes by. Only by cultivating on either the physical body or contracting to a new Elemental would one be eligible to surpass one's limits yet unable to take the ascension Stage unless one knows how to enter that stage, most cultivators stuck in the Inner Core Because of it. 

There are theories or ways to Ascend yet one haven't find any clues as to how to find the answer due to most who had known, had already ascended and most are too old and incoherent to understand how to ascend

"Haah...."

Giving a Sigh of unable to pass the next Stage, she stood up and did some movements resembling the bird-like movements as she breathes fire from her body and releases the energy inside her. 

"The Phoenix Fire is an unstable Elemental that our Sect practices and one such as a talented student such as you might have struggles controlling it, yet, as my student, i believe you may have the chances upon reaching the top and being able to ascend before us."

"Master, i thank for the Guidance."

She silently bow in gratitude due to the old man before her had given her the power to become strong and being able to freely spread her wings around and grow. The old man was also happy as he is able to raise such a talented disciple and even growing such a tremendous pace than her pears. Watching the chick he had raised in his cage and slowly becoming independent and strong, no words could be expressed as to how happy that he had raised a good student like Kiara. 

After cultivating for today, she decided to head outside the sect and finally visit where a certain person she always love. 

Sneaking inside the White Lotus Sect, she finally arrive to her destination as she hidden herself in some bushes and prek through from a certain angle, a building was displayed where a certain young man was busy working on a magic tool alone.

Leonel had a serious look on his face, observing each angle of the magic tool with a clear gaze as he checks each part before placing it down and pulls out his notebook and began to write his progress. 

"The design lowers the firepower just a little bit but its speed and firing rate has been drastically improved from its predecessor." 

He then pulls out another magic tool which has the same design he was working on, yet it was smaller and has a bigger cylinder than the other one, which makes it a bit bulkier and looking much more heavy when compared to the one he is working on. 

"Its designs were only just a prototype and there's a lot of wasted resources and even the magic circuits eats up a lot of things as well. When compared to the version 2, there's no comparison to both of them which is the superior one here." 

Leonel gave an approved look as he placed down the former tool and began to craft the new one as Kiara could see how mesmerizing Leonel who had a serious look while he was ignoring the surroundings and fully focus on his work.

'Ahh....He seems so much different than he was at the forest yet still has that childish fevor in his eyes whenever he's doing something seriously.' 

While Kiara was gazing upon Leonel with feverous gaze, there was a person behind her, which she didn't know due to that being doesn't possess any spirit in it.

Leonel who was working on his magic tool, suddenly sense that there was a gaze peering at him through the golem he made, slowly lays down the magic tool and picks up the former magic tool next to him and aims it at the location to which...

'O-outer Core Formation?!'

Cold sweat began to pour on his back as his face became pale and turned to shock as his master didn't forsee that someone had come here which was quite a powerful cultivator.

Thinking that it was impossible for him to even think of fighting, he decide to run away by using everything he had since it was impossible for even his master to stop this person. Yet, when he stood up and about to run away...

"M-master?!"

There, a person appeared which followed by his golem as he was surprise that this person was familiar to him.

He was about to relax his guard and greet his long time mentor when he notice something was odd.

The red haired beauty who had seen that the person she loved still remember her till this day, was overjoyed and even wanted to hug him when she noticed the oddity of his look and look at herself.

"!!!!!"

Due to rushing to his location and just gazing at him from afar, she didn't expect to crossdress and went towards here without changing her clothes and finally noticed that her assets had sticked out like a sore arm and Leonel was gazing at her with suspicion and caution.

Cold sweat began to pour on her face as she remember how he explained to her how he is afraid of girls and seeing how shaken he was, it was only a moment of a mistake did she ruin their relationship.

"Master...."

"W-wait, Leonel. I...."

Fearing that he might distance himself from her, she tried to explain the situation and decided to tell the truth of the matter. Yet...

"I understand Master...."

He just smiled while shedding a tear towards her as he closed in and patted her shoulders.

"I won't judge and I know you decided to disguise yourself as a girl."

"??????"

Kiara's head began to question what was the misunderstanding Leonel just mistook her off but his mind process and due to his knowledge from his past life and novels.... 

'What kind of life Master had live to get discriminated like this and had to disguise himself as a girl? Maybe I could help him become a real one if given the opportunity and maybe I can also cure myself of my fears using the same pill by altering its effects. I want to help him... '

Remembering how Gays and Lesbians were treated in his past life, he decided to help his master get a sex change. And not because he deny the reality that his master is a woman and would be too horrified to even know.

Hotwiring to a possibility that he denies the second option, Leonel and Kiara's relationship between both of them remain in tact as an even more misunderstanding had been built due to a Traumatize person's denial of reality. 

14