Ch 13. Showing one’s love
1.7k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was lying in my bed and staring into the ceiling.

I felt that I was betrayed by the people I tried my best to look after.

From time to time I was walking around the room to get used to my new body and to exercise after the few days in the wheelchair.

I already searched around the entire place to find anything I can use to escape from the room. I even tried breaking the lock and the door but with my current size I was unable to do anything but bang against the door without any progress.

After some time I heard a clanging and walked to the door. When the door opened I saw Jester.

“Hey, don’t walk around too much, you better use the chair.” I glared at him without a single word.

“Listen, you are the one at fault. I don’t want to die, and you are clearly not on friendly terms with thinking.”

SLAP

“Okay, I understand that you are angry but can you even pretend you’re rethinking your ways of dealing with people?” He frowned after I slapped him but aside from that he did nothing. I might even get used to hitting him.

‘F* you - sign’

“Will you even say something? Can you stop flying off the handle? Fine, don’t answer. We need you right now. There is another group of soldiers which arrived here. We need your genius diplomacy.” (J)

I turned around and walked towards the bed.

Stop b*ing around, this is not the thing which can be resolved without you. If you want me to kneel in front of you and kiss your boots then tell me so, no problem, I can do it any moment!” (J)

I showed him to do it.

Ch… why is it always so hard to deal with you… Let me kiss your shoes, master.” He knelt and was about to kiss the shoe.

KICK

F*, YOU F* UP B*! JUST WHY THE F*!” I kicked his face and now I finally feel a bit calmer after getting the perfect revenge.

He was squirming on the floor…

‘Kick’

‘Kick’

‘Kick’

Sooo good…

Instead of waiting when I’ll be done he put his strength into grabbing me and with one hand he held my arms and with the other my legs.

“Just why am I the lucky person who got the honor of being kicked by you, and why do I have to hold you? And also, STOP STRUGGLING. I am also p* off, you know?” (J)

I kept struggling to get out of his hands but it was mostly for a show, I am not so stupid as to think I can break out of his grip.

“What are you even doing here?” Old man showed up, might be because Jester was late.

“Nothing important, I’m just saving myself from being kicked all the time. Can’t hurt a girl but can hold her at least.” (J)

“Captain, can you at least pretend this is an actually important thing? Wait a second… you did tell her what happened, right?” (O)

“Yes, I even begged her to follow. She f* kicked me in the face. Y’ see?” He showed off his reddened face with a print of my shoe.

The idiot let go of my legs while he was doing it, and that was the perfect opportunity to hit him in the crotch. However, I am not a villain, I am not going to hit that part for now.

Old man looked at me with surprise and I smiled and winked. He smiled back.

I twisted and kicked Jester’s head.

JUST HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?!” He was certainly disappointed.

I stood in front of Jester and grinned. That was a complete victory and I have all the rights for celebrating it. I am still capable of the actual service. I am not going to be dismissed just because I became like that. After some training I might even regain enough strength to be a full-fledged tankman.

“I see that you are happy, commander. Shall we get going? We need your orders in the vehicle.” Old man nodded his head and gestured me to follow.

I swung my leg for another kick and thus made Jester shrink. With a sense of accomplishment I walked out of the house.

When we approached the tank I stretched out my hand.

What?” Old man asked me.

I gestured ‘give’.

“Nu uzh net! Ti, kapitan, ne v ladah so svoyey golovoy. Ya zhit’ hochu, on tozhe, da i vi chert znaet chto mozhete sdelat s soboy.” [No way! Captain, you are not in a good relations with your own head. I want to live, so does he, not to mention what can you do to yourself.] He outright refused and I had to accept it. I will just order some new ones from the supply drop.

“Please, don’t kick me while I carry you. At least do that much.” Jester picked me up and carried me to the hatch. We sat down inside and I glued myself to the periscope.

Go.

47