9 – a new mob template
358 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when the rabbit finally died, I got some mana back, which was great. I'd been feeling a little empty. I sucked up its body as I had done with the dead wisp. I got a ping after that.

[You have absorbed the body of a Rabbihorn! You have gained a new mob template!]

oh, wow, that's great. I almost impulsively spawned one right now. then I remembered the trouble the first one went through to get in here. There wasn't much space in my office and I didn't want to be stuck with some monstrous furball. what if it pooped on me?

"Core, we have problems," Fanny said, crawling out from behind me.

'it's Cooper,' I corrected her.

She rolled her eyes. "Your wisps have made an entrance to the outside!"

'isn't that what you wanted tho...?'

I vividly remembered her shrieking something like that...

"Yes," she said, gritting her teeth, "but we're DEFENSELESS!"

'um, my wisp took care of that rabbit pretty easily...'

"And what if more rabbits come?" Fanny put her hands on her hips. "Are you gonna have each of your wisps slowly spit mud at three rabbits charging into your core?"

before I could answer, she held up her finger.

"And another thing! We don't have any rooms! No places for mobs to fight off adventurers! It's just one straight hallway to your core room!"

'office,' I corrected her again'and we're working on that...I'll just spawn up some e-wisps and-'

"We have no time for them to dig!" she screeched. "Something smaller than that rabbihorn is going to come in and eat me! And you!"

'ugh, fine. I'll build the darn lobby myself.'

"Lobby? What are you-"

'how about you just play with your wisp and let me handle this?'

she sighed and held her head in her hands. "This was not worth leaving the haven for," she mumbled.

what a Debby-downer. welp, I have some rooms to build.

Like the story? Be 5 days ahead on my Patreon!

9