10 – sucking up the lobby
307 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the entrance was pretty small. nothing too scary could get in. unless there were ants in this world, we'd be fine. there probably are ants in this world, though.

ants are everywhere.

so, I have to hurry up with this room.

I started by expanding the hall the entrance was at into a proper room. My mouth sucker sucked out a block to the right of the entrance. I got an alert that I had absorbed some other material and could absorb, what was it, some E-grade granite?

would granite make a nice desk? maybe.

anyway, I inhaled many chunks of rock, granite, and some yummy coal (can now summon E-grade coal, I guess) into a 3 by 3 room.

it might've been a bit cramped but with some smart interior decorating I could make it work. plus I was getting tired of sucking.

heh.

turning my dungeon sense to the entirety of my dungeon, I observed what I'd built1. pretty basic so far. from Fanny's silent glare and incessant pointing, I'd probably have to fix the hallway leading from the entrance straight to me core. I sucked out a little tunnel from the northwest corner of the lobby to my core room.

there.

now, how do I get rid of the old tunnel?

[Simply fill it back up with any material you wish!]

huh. easy. how does one...fill something up with their mouth?

hmm. I pictured spitting dirt out of my mouth and into the block and the wall filled up nicely2

Like the story? Be 5 days ahead on my Patreon!

7