Chapter 6 – First Of Many.
4.6k 107 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

     

*Panting* *Panting*

"AHH...! That was amazing darling!  You were like a horny demon rabbit, a very sexy one at that!  Watching our daughter sure did a number on you Ha??"

Elena said, while still in Angela's arms embracing each other like two newlyweds.

    

"N-No!  It's just that I've been stressed out about our daughter, I'm worried about her, A-and yes, maybe I got a little too horny watching her ride that whor___ I mean Elizabeth like that!"

"Yeah! An___"

    

"Mother, mom if you're done in there can you please come out, I think there are some things we need to talk about?"

    

Angela and Elena both jumped up at the sudden voice of their daughter Zeles,

"S-she knows we're in here? S-she heard us in here?  Everything that we did!  N-Nooo!  Elena, you said no one can hear us in here! Were you lying to me?"

Angela asked in a worried manner while also showing a little anger towards Elena, rocking her side to side,

     

"N-Nooo! No! No! I would never lie to you darling! S___"

"Stop arguing in there, mother, she's telling you the truth. Mom really did put up a barrier and concealment spell around you both to prevent anyone from hearing you but it was useless, I have a skill that allows me to detect anyone within a hundred metres near me also I have great hearing and even if I didn't I bet I could still hear you both, I think the whole castle heard you scream each others names so there no surprise that I knew you were there the whole time, even though I was busy my self which I know you saw!! Now can you please come out or will I have to come in?"

"NO! Don't come in here! Give us a second honey, we'll be right out."

Angela shouted, not wanting her daughter to see her the way she is right now, all drenched with Elena's love juice and her rock hard member still plunged into her!!

    

   

    

---

Zeles (POV)

I'm still trying to get used to calling my Dragon mother, 'mother' and my Vampire mother, 'mom'. But it's much easier than calling both mothers and confusing them.

As I wait for my mothers to get cleaned up and come out of my closet I put on my dress. After I'm done I look beside me only to see a very scared and shivering Elizabeth she was even shaking.

    

"What's the matter, love! Did I wake you from all the noise?"

"N-no! I mean Y-yes you kind of did and it's ok it's just your mot___ I mean the Queen won't be very happy to see me, she might even kill me!! So I___"

Elizabeth said while tears streamed down her beautiful eyes, but I cut her off from finishing her words by placing my index finger on her lips, though her voice was like music to my ears,

    

"Don't worry my love! You think I would let my mother kill you like that! I love you and I know she will expect you. So don't be afraid of death my love!!"

   

*Sobbing* *Sobbing*

"It's not death I'm afraid of Z-zeles! It leaving you behind that scares me! I am always ready for death!! But I can't bear not being beside you!"

"Elizabeth...! I___"

Not wanting any words to tell her how much I love and care for her. Instead, I got closer to her bringing my hands to her cheeks cupping them both I pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss showing her just how much she means to me,

"Z-zeles...! I love you!!  So, so much!"

"And I love you too! My Elizabeth! Even more, than you love me! Today I'm going to make one of my dreams come true with you and I hope you are ready for it my love??"

"W-waaa...! No way, I love you a thousand more times than y___"

   

   

   

   

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

"Zeles dear, I think you should try to explain this to your mother and me honey??"

Mom said I was a little confused but when I saw mothers face I understood everything! One could visibly see the menacing aura surrounding her, it was so thick that it could burst at any moment now. And all of that was being directed to Elizabeth making her shiver and sweat uncontrollably. I knew I could easily block her aura and protect myself and Elizabeth but Seeing Elizabeth like that made my heartache. I love her too much to see her like this! I reached out and grabbed her hand in mine squeezing it tight. That seems to Calm her down a little making her look at me. I showed her a confident smile making her do the same to me! Goddess, I love this woman!!  Looking back at mother,

"Mother, that's enough! Leave Elizabeth alone!"

"S-sorry honey, *Sigh* *Sigh* Ok! Now I'm calm!! Zeles honey! Dear! Please explain to me what is happening??"

Mother said, but I could still feel her menacing aura!! *Sighed* sighing to my self knowing that's the best mother would do. I start to explain,

    

"Ok, so I have something really important to tell you mother, mom!!"

That made both of them look at me with a bit of worry on their faces, 

     

"Mother, mom in a few days I will come of age to marry and I have decided that my first wife would be Elizabeth with my second wife being Zoe... I love them both and I hope that you will not disagree with me on this matter??..." 

    

    

   

   

     

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

The whole story has been rewritten but not that many changes have happened.

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

103