Chapter 7 – Dragon Queen!
4.3k 16 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence! nothing could be heard for second, minutes maybe hours. Who now's? But you could literally hear a pin drop. But I was too busy just glaring at mother making sure she wouldn't try anything like just outright and kill Elizabeth right here and now. Elizabeth was shaking like crazy squeezing my hand tighter by the minute but I didn't mind at all, I just tightened it calming her down if only a little. After what felt like hours mother finally spoke.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Elizabeth...! Fucking rip you to pieces and then put you back together and do it over and over until there's literally nothing left of you to put back!!!"

     

Mother started shouting at Elizabeth but it came out as a ferocious roar that showed who she is, the Queen of Dragons, I bet all the Dragons that heard her roar must be cowering in fear right now. But I gave Elizabeth a reassuring look. Mother's menacing aura skyrocketed in power shaking the whole castle. She was now covered in her dark red menacing aura that even I'm afraid of. This was the most angered I have ever seen mother, actually, this is the first time that I have ever seen mother like this. I quickly got in front of Elizabeth keeping her safe from mother while my heartbeat raced. I only had one thought,

'Will mother really kill Elizabeth?'

    

I was so afraid, so angry. My lover soon to be wife was shaking behind me in fear while my mother threatened to kill her. Not even mom could stop this, I even saw fear in her eyes and, what the hell, is that LUST? Fuck, mom must be really turned on right now watching mother like this. But I could also see the concerned look she gave my way. I had to stop this, I won't let anyone, not even my mother harm Elizabeth!

    

   

   

   

"Mo____"

Before I could even say a word I was frozen with fear for the second time in my life since that day in the forest. Elizabeth was standing right in front of me facing mother! I looked behind me and sure enough, she wasn't there. Elizabeth turned towards me looking directly at my eyes with her beautiful sky blue ones. Then and there I could see it, I could see it clearly in her eyes? The determination, the fear, the loyalty and most of all the love! She smiled at me before turning towards mother and walking forward. Goddess, what is she going to do?

     

"My Queen, I have served you for close to a millennium and I respect and admire you. There is no punishment in the world that I can take to atone for my sin. But I will not apologize, I'm sorry but my heart and soul both belong to my love, your daughter! No! Zeles, I love her so much, with all my heart and I know she feels the same way about me. I know that she loves her mothers as much as a daughter could love her parents, even more, and seeing you two, the only ones in the whole world that I respect fighting just pains me. I would give my own life for Zeles not because you ordered me years ago but because I want to... because, I love her. So please my Queen if you wish to, please take my life but forgive Zeles,"

    

I was speechless, I couldn't think straight, why? Why? Would she say something like that? I would never let her die. I love her too much to let that happen when I have the power to stop it, but I could see mother's aura weekend a little surprised me and mom,

"Elizabeth...! You say you love my daughter, MY DAUGHTER! With all your heart? But I'm not so sure about that? You're just another fucking whore who wishes to take my daughter away from me, So fucking die already...!"

     

Without another word, mother flew towards Elizabeth with speed unknown! Her menacing aura surrounding her preventing even mom from stopping her. I felt a tightness in my chest, fear, sadness, anger, all negative emotions swelled up in me ready to burst but they all vanished only to be replaced with sadness while tears streamed down my eyes when Elizabeth turned towards me! With love in her eyes, I heard her say,

"I love you, Zeles...!"

     

I froze, not having enough time to react!! I screamed while trying to get closer to her, 

"ELIZABETH..."

    

    

   

   

   

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading.

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

91