Chapter 8: Battle against the rabbits
1.1k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi, guys!

this is my first time writing a true full battle and i don't know if it's that good and i probably made some errors.

I appreciate any sugestion or constructive criticism you guys might want to give me :D

but I'm already wasting your times, so, here it is the new chapter :D :D :D

Rabbits, a lot of rabbits, just outside the village's entrance.

They seem a little curious, looking around and stuff.

That's curiosity, right? They aren't looking at the corpses thinking it's a banquet equal to the battlefield, right?

Following their eyes, they are looking at the corpses.

Oh God, they are thinking this is a banquet, and before they mistake me as an appetizer I need to get out of here.

I slowly start to walk backwards, I hope they are busy eyeing the bodies enough to not notice me.

Well, it didn't work. The moment I moved backwards they immediately looked at me.

I need to kill them if I want to survive.

What? Why did i think that? I'm sure there's another way out that doesn't involve blood and killing.

Why did I think about it anyway? It's weird.

The rabbits don't waste another second and start their advance towards me

Oh God, oh God.

I turn around and start to run to the opposite direction of the rabbits at full speed, but it doesn't seem to be enough as the rabbits are getting closer and closer.

I look around, trying to find somewhere to go, but I can't find anything. This way I'll be a goner!

[Conditions satisfied, skill [Instincts Overdrive] unlocked]

[Proficiency points reached sufficient levels, skill [Parallel Processing] achieved Lv. 2]

My mind went blank.

I stop running and turn around.

A lot of rabbits are getting close, but they're spread out.

The first one jumps straight at me, horn aiming my head.

I raise my right front leg with my claws directly at the rabbit’s path.

The rabbit couldn't change the trajectory it was going midair, and it ended up being slashed by my claws, all the force his body had because of the jump was used against him, and the horn didn't hit me.

I quickly grab the body of the rabbit with my paw and throw at the next one.

The horn of the body I've thrown hit the eye of the other rabbit, and it collapses on the ground as his eyes and brain got cut by the horn.

[Experience points reached sufficient levels, individual Baby White Dragon has gone from Lv. 1 to Lv. 2, all basic attributes increased]

I kick the ground and jump at the next rabbit, he quickly jumped to the side, avoiding my attack.

His friends are already jumping directly at me.

Sharp pain rushes from my left back leg and my right front leg.

I grab the rabbit on my right front leg with my left front leg and smash it's head on the ground making a soft Crack.

The rabbit on my back leg pull his head from me, making the horn on it's forehead slash my leg.

Using my front legs I jump backwards, making the rabbit that cut my leg and the rabbit that avoided me.

I jumped straight at one of them.

The rabbit tried to evade by jumping to my side, the other saw this as an opportunity and came fast at my neck.

Noticing their movements I raised my legs in their way, the one that tried to evade me got it's neck cut, and the other one jumped straight into my paw causing it's horn to go right through it, but because of that he couldn't avoid my claw entering  it's brain by breaking through it's skull.

I pull my paw from the now corpse and put it on the ground, but the moment it touched the earth pain explodes from the wound

[Proficiency points have reached sufficient levels, extra skill [Pain Reduction] achieved Lv.3]

The wave of rabbits didn't stop because I've killed 5 of them, there were so many of them losing 5 didn't make a difference.

They start going around me, probably wanting to surround me, as I've proven a direct fight with me would only result in death.

With my hurt leg retracted, I scan the rabbits, they seem to be waiting for a movement from me, and I'm waiting for a movement from them. We are at an impasse, both sides want the other one to make the first move.

Time passes and I feel a tingling sensation on my wounds, I can't look at them or else I'll be attacked, so I remain scanning the rabbits.

More time passes and one of the rabbits lost it's patience, it jumps aiming at my back.

I use my tail to hit it, sending it flying to the rabbits, and it marked the start.

All of the rabbits starts coming at me at full speed.

I evade by jumping the highest I could jump

[Proficiency points have reached sufficient levels, Normal skill [Evasion] Lv. 1 successfully obtained]

The confusion caused by my sudden movement caused the rabbits to attack themselves, killing some of them in the process.

I land right on top of them and spin with my tail and front leg extended, hitting and cutting the rabbits

[Experience points reached sufficient levels, individual Baby White Dragon has gone from Lv. 2 to Lv. 3, all basic attributes increased]

more rabbits got killed by my spin.

But they don’t care, they kept coming, jumping through their friend’s corpses.

I kick the ground and use my fangs and claws to open a path in front of me, but the rabbits on my sides are managing to cut me, my wounds are piling up and it’s getting hard to move my body.

[Experience points reached sufficient levels, individual Baby White Dragon has gone from Lv. 3 to Lv. 4, all basic attributes increased]

My vision slowly starts to fade to black, my body doesn’t respond the way it’s supposed to do and a feeling of certain doom was consuming my mind.

 

I couldn’t had known, but my HP was at 3, I was on the verge of death.

39