Bonus Scene with the Mercenaries
136 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the next morning a group of ready for travel mercenaries stood around a tent from which the unmistakable sounds of pleasure seeped out. They were less than pleased with the amorous couple inside as most of them had been woken up by the passionate cries even before the first rays of daylight appeared on the horizon, not to mention, they had not been able to satiate their lust since before they started on this journey and they were also getting frustrated.

As the voice of their disgruntled men, Druncen’s second finally went to plead their case: “Leader, we should continue on with our pursuit.”

Being a good leader, Druncen made the decision: “They are also a part of our group. We made a good time before, so let’s give them a bit more time. They should be finishing soon.” 

The men could only resign themselves to their fate and continued waiting.

 

3 hours later ~

 

With no signs of the passion abating inside, the men could only wear carefully blank expressions around the camp.

The same carefully blank expression found its way onto Druncen’s and his second’s faces as well before the man’s sense of responsibility and brotherhood finally relented in face of this most arduous attack.

“They should be able to catch up later. Alright men, let’s move out!” Druncen gave the order somewhat lifelessly.

Hearing the long awaited order, very relieved ayes went up everywhere. Whether it was their hearts or egos, the men just couldn’t take any more of this abuse and they left camp with such a speed as if their favorite bordellos were offering them free passes while treated like kings for a week.

6