Side Story 2: Birth and growth
4.7k 10 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

I know what your thinking 'Basically God finally released a chapter on time - finally life is giving her a break'... Sike! This was slated for Friday release~! I think my time for releasing chapters will just be Friday-Sunday since it seems my time to put these chapters out is basically random which is strange considering how consistent I was outputting 2 a day when we first started (for people looking to write their own shit that is a terrible idea and will quickly fuck over your body).

Anyway, I was actually very pleased with the results of the poll last week. Many series', the main character isn't always seen in the best light and I was already well aware Leaf and to a lesser extent Emily were popular... Yet Eel blew both of them out the ballpark to, as of writing this, the two of them barely reach Eel's overall popularity when added up. I'm happy you guys like her though worried it won't be the same when she 'grows up'... Well if anything she's probably more smug and freedom loving.

A note I want to preface is vote in this next poll even if you don't usually if you have interest in the series... That's right guys another boring poll. I'm well aware that my chapters are fairly mid length but even with that we haven't gotten out the child arc when I was planning to reach age ten by chapter ten... But I guess I just love detail too much or underestimated how much each scene needed in order to be satisfyingly fleshed out as such... I'm considering another 'Side Chapter' but this one will be a timeskip that goes over a lot of things. But, I'm also fine keeping things in child form for longer.

So~ choice is up to you guys.

Anyway enjoy~

A very unusual man made his way through the forest far east of Shanta - stumbling like a drunk though based on the unmarked, opaque bottle in either hand this was likely the case.

In front of him would soon come a slight opening where the snarling whimpers of a wounded beast could be heard as well as the slashing of flesh. Walking into it he would raise his hands up to the sky, ignoring his companions - one of which was a man with glasses who also received a bottle in the face if not for his quick reaction to stumble backwards - as he yelled out.

“Oi~ Moth ov legions ur somethin~! Am~ ba~ck!” <Unusual Man>

In front of him would be a scene that would leave many in awe. A trio of full armoured men(?) would be laying siege to a {Giant Green Lizard} as it would have cuts all across its body. They seemed strong as each blow cut a good chunk of flesh out of the lizard despite it’s sturdy scales - like a hot knife into a soft material that is affected by heat in an advantageous fashion for the knife’s primary function of cutting.

Though, if an expert were to see their actual movements they would think one thing. Beyond amatuer.

In fact, it seemed like these impressive figures weren’t even level one with their weapons despite using a sword breaker in the left and a sword with no distal taper or even a point. The end of the blades have a slight curve but in the center would just be a gape which a metal pipe made its presence known.

Behind them, however, would be a 3 and a half metre armoured giant with a flowing crimson cape and intricate mask that looked like a raging dragon. It wouldn’t seem amused but also wouldn’t bother looking at the man. Instead, it’s bellowing metallic voice rang out - filled with grandeur and intimidation.

“I am not a moth and neither are you drunk Jeeves. Everyone is well aware you would not be as easy to kill as simply waiting for liver failure to kick in - as sad as we all are at that fact.” <Moth>

“Aw~ call me daddy sweetie you make me feel lonely~!” <Jeeves>

The multicoloured bastard said with a childlike grin filled with mischief. Bringing one bottle to his mouth to drink while gesturing to himself with the other. He seemed just as vocal with his hands as he did his mouth unfortunately.

“I seem to recall you making it clear we are not related by blood but only by your relationship with my mother…” <Moth>

But before anyone could tell what was happening, Jeeves was already behind the armoured figure and would have his hands wrapped around the figures neck while having his feet in a squatting position against it’s back. Speaking directly to the back of it’s black flame like hair.

“Aw~ at least father would do~. It would make Munzumira sad if she knew her family didn’t get along, she does so love her precious children after all - even if she’s cold to everyone else~... Including me... Don’t you think so as well Demon Lord of Legion, Master of Numbers, The Army. Oh and you do want my support in having your happy ever after with your oh.so.precious-” <Jeeves>

“Dammit I get it! So get off me, I do-” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Don’t want anyone touching me but my pwecious wecious~!” <Jeeves>

A clenched fist swung around to knock Jeeves away but by the time that happened he was already far behind the figure but still squatting - mocking it some more.

“Are you not here for a report of my progress not to sow discord!” <Demon Lord Moth>

“But discord is my middle name, Jeeves Discord Indigo… Or was it Stratos? Eh, it seems more likely I took Munumira’s surname than it would be my own so I’m not sure… Anyway I set a real big fire to that guys house like you wanted~! Tell me how the goods~!”

“*Sigh* Well, I guess you do good work if anything. I can see why mother keeps you around at least. With this thei-” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Yea~, skip the monologue. I already know the plan and only I get the time to monologue~.” <Jeeves>

“... Well, in terms of {Attributes} there is nothing to complain about. As far as sentience can be concerned it will take awhile for the code I have implemented to reach a decent level and I am only able to bestow upon them {Skills} I own myself so achieving a regular {Divine-Executioner} was unable to be implemented from the start due to my own evolved {Sword User} skill {9-Heaven-Defying-Blades}. It will be possible as they have the ability to grow - even {Level} can be increased if at a far slower rate. I will also add that as long as one of my {Artificial God-Hunter}s are able to achieve it I will be able to copy across their specs - though {Level} are dependant on the bod-” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Ne~rd~!” <Jeeves>

“...” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Y’know this is why you can’t get your dearly beloved without schemes~!” <Jeeves>

“It is actually be-” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Go marry that old coot if your going to come up with excuses~ - at least you won’t need to be worried then~!” <Jeeves>

“I refuse!” <Demon Lord Moth>

“Ah youth~! Well, I’m going to go get scolded by my dearly beloved pancake chest~ please excuse me~!” <Jeeves>

“Oh course you will if that is how you chose to describe someone who has omnipotence…” <Demon Lord Moth>

And so, Jeeves would slip into the shadows as promised and when the Demon Lord looked around it found that the maid and butler had also vanished. To make matters worse, looking back the trio of armoured figures would be attacking a tree now with the {Giant Green Lizard} nowhere to be seen.

A large, long sigh would escape it’s metallic mask.

“If only I had it easy like those fools…” <Demon Lord Moth>

It’s gaze falling towards the city a few days away by horse.



***


The sound of one woman stomping back and forth would echo out in the corridors of Elizabeth’s Paradise Brothel.

She had been doing this non-stop for 12 hours now and when Fuka tried to hold her to a stop… She continued pacing with Fuka dangling off her - seemingly not even noticed. The only reply she ever gave was mumbling if anything but Lisa was brought up.

Her black ears lay straight up to pick up each individual cuss from her shared room. Her tail, however, would be laying low. Sweeping across the floor like an abandoned puppy waiting for the master who just told it off to come back and forgive it.

Nobody wanted to approach her though as she looked scarier than usual.

Large dark bags under her sharp, blood red eyes. Fangs on full display as she gnashed them together with such force a ‘clicking’ could be heard even when one wasn’t close and her sharp ‘nails’ were dripping with blood… It was due to self inflicted wounds but scary wolf is scary.

Eel, Emily and Fuka - who was sitting down rubbing her sore knees after being dragged around on carpet - were the only other ones outside.

Abbigale was currently acting as a midwife for Lisa and Ali was by Lisa’s side acting as support.

During the start it was Kee who was holding Lisa’s hand but she was kicked out because she was gripping even tighter than the person given birth so here she was. Moping outside with no sleep since the previous night.

As for where the other girls were - Katrina apparently vacated the premises, Lyada was exercising her brain for once doing Lisa & Ali’s job and Leaf… Well nobody is quite sure what Leaf is doing as she always just appears and disappears. If one had to guess, likely gardening while occasionally dropping by with snacks and such for the girls outside. Likely inside as well as she’s often seen with warm towels as well.

“Should we… Do something?” <Emily>

“What do you wanna do? Unless our lil {Hero} here transforms into her true form I doubt we’re holding her back~. What do you think E~el?” <Fuka>

“Huh?” <Eel>

Eel would have her arms crossed against her chest with a grim face as she stared at the {Giant Green Lizard} plush currently being hugged by a sleepy Emily - the sudden call out however made her jump in turn making Fuka snicker.

Of course Kee didn’t bother with the trio, she was too busy mumbling something along the lines of ‘dumb Ketch, next time I see him…’ which seemed like it may be a tad misplaced. Nobody would tell Kee about this though so it’s very likely her brother would meet an unfortunate fate if Lisa doesn’t intervene.

Soon her tail would perk up and her feet stopped in place - ears wiggling for a second as her whole body seemed to lift up. The pair of Emily and Fuka would stare in confusion before a wave of realization came upon them and they all looked at the door. A muffled cry could be heard coming from inside.

Eel once again seemed ‘preoccupied’ in a staring contest with the only other lizard in the brothel… Well unless some migrated into the forest?

The first to move would be Kee who ran towards the door and kicked it open where the sweet cries of a baby followed by the cry of the owner.

“If you broke that money to repair it’s coming out of your pay!” <Ali>

But that would be ignored as Abby just chuckled and pat her daughter on the head with a wide smile as she watched Kee obviously run up to the bed. Ali just pouted and backed away to give the family room.

Lisa still somehow managed to look stoic with still present on her brow as she gazed to Kee who looked at her arms like a lost puppy. A bushy black tail completed the look.

Lisa would have her arms in front of her chest where a still reddish, tanned child would lay while crying. The child would be wrapped up in a dry towel and would have dark hair with a tinge of brown on the ends - a set of wolf ears present upon his head. Lisa would support that head, gently, so that it was beside her exposed breast.

As the child managed to open its eyes, it’s crimson gaze met with Kee’s own and the crying would stop. A soft giggle could be heard for the child as Kee would slowly walk up to the child, kneeling to be level as her hand finger would move forth to gently poke the child's nose with an uncharacteristic smile.

Everyone else was just silently watching so Abby shooed them away before closing the door. After closing the door she’d look around and Emily would be doing the same soon enough as she suddenly felt uncomfortable. The reason was simple though.

“Where’s little Eel?” <Abby>

“Just leave her to her lonesome today~, she has her own things to worry about~! {Hero}’s have a lot on their minds after all~!” <Fuka>

“But she’s not the type to le-!” <Ali>

“It’ll be fine boss~. Leaf will be watching over her like usual~.” <Fuka>

“Oh? So I’m meant to just leave everything to Leaf?” <Ali>

“Yup~! Leaf knows how to play her cards well ‘n’ this is something you ain’t exactly understanding...” <Fuka>

Fuka’s gaze resting on Abby who was folding a towel while humming happily to herself, causing her to tilt her head with a question mark practically visible over her head.

She fit her role perfectly.

“More worried about last Elf.” <Lyada>

Lyada spoke, approaching from the distance holding a stack of documents which she would push into the grouchy Ali’s chest.

“Meanwhile - do work if not napping.” <Lyada>

Ali’s grouchy face soon turned into a pout and then a sigh as she headed to her office.

***

Silently a 4’8 green girl would stand behind another elvish girl.

The second girl would be just trusting a wooden spear - over and over again into a tree. Clenching her teeth together.

Although 8 inches shorter than the green girl; the power of each thrust paled in comparison to the average human male who has never killed something. This could be seen by the holes forming in the tree.

At some point the thrusts got even more powerful as the spear softly glowed grey.

| Please don’t hurt my tree’s |

To the thoughts of Leaf the purple haired girl would pause for a moment, panting softly. Though this was more due to habit than requirement. The elf girl would turn around to look towards Leaf however and neither would Leaf say anything else.

The two just stood there silently for a while before nymph finally made her move - walking up to the tree before placing her left hand on the damaged bark. A gently green light overflowed from her hand to fill the tree with life which it would in turn use to regenerate it’s scarred surface.

“I’m… I’m sor-”

As she tried to apologise Leaf would shake her head. A single thought filled her head.

Must be hard.

| Why’d you always act like an adult? |

“Wha- what do you mean?! I’m jus-”

Interrupted again as nymph would reach forward to press the tip of Elf’s nose to disorientate her for a second. Remaining silent before the elf would realize what happened - baring fangs one wouldn’t expect from an elf.

“Why’d you do th-”

The childish nymph wouldn’t react or rather would do it again, no words, just poking the Elf’s nose with some force to cause her to be interrupted which in turn would aggravate the Elf further.

“Why are you acting so chil-!”

Again, she would poke her nose with her left hand while the right would rest behind her back. This time she would reply to the bemused Elf.

| I am a child - what about you? |

This would leave the Elfs tumped. The nymph would just remain still, head tilted to the side as if she were admiring the sight in front of her. Both hands resting behind her hips now.

It would take awhile for the silence to be broke but this time it was by the Elf.

“...What is it like?”

| I didn’t have one of my own either since I was on the edges of the forest so far away from the mother of the forest. Likely why they took me. Though, from how she treated me, warm. I’d say it’s warm. |

“Is that…”

*Poke*

This time however the Elf wouldn’t really respond with rage but just seemed despondent. As if trying to recall something that never existed in the first place.

“I really don’t understand…”

| You wouldn’t. |

The words were somewhat cruel. But they were true. The nymph just waited as the Elf silently dropped her weapon and held her arm to her eyes only for the nymph to step forth and wrap her own arms around the Elf’s neck to drag her into her flat chest.

It wasn’t the most comfortable but…

“It’s warm…”

Was all that was said as petals would come up from the grass, engulfing the pair before vanishing back into the ground.

***

When Eel finally looked up from the green board she rested against to see Leaf looking towards something else. Chosing to ignore the hands that had somehow slipped down - all the way from her neck - to her rump.

<Well, I guess it’s fine.>

Letting out a sigh her mild discontent would be cut as she looked towards the side only to receive a small shock as she was now looking at a stone wall.

This wall would have vines climbing out from between the bricks with bright white flowers with a growing upon those. Softly glowing with a pure light - it was clear this is where all the light within the room was coming.

That and the golden magic circle etched into the ground, obviously active due to it’s faint glow.

What caught her most however, caused her to push away the nymph she was close to. This was likely why the magic circle below her was active. On the wall in front of the pair - the main focus of this room - would be a painting of a warmly smiling woman.

Similar to other paintings of workers in the brothel she would be bearing her large chest to the viewers but even that didn’t look impure in the eyes of Eel. Rather she felt it was something it was how a holy depiction of a goddess of motherhood would look. Maybe this is why {High-Elves} are so closely linked to the Holy Mother?

Yes, this woman was clearly a {High-Elf} with faint purple hair (wavy that would fall past what the painting showed) that seemed to glitter like gold within the picture. Large aqua caring eyes gazed down on those within the room. Under her left eye would be a single ‘beauty spot’. Her breasts were also the biggest she had seen yet - the elf resting/squeezing them between her wrists in order to show off her light brown inverted nipples that diffuse out into her fair white flesh. 

“Beautiful…” <Eel>

Eel’s eyes were still softly glimmering due to her previous tears, a bit puffy and red as well, as they looked upon the painting.

Feeling something against her back, soon a familiar set of green hands weaved their way around her waist as Leaf whispered something.

“Look… Similar… Beautiful...” <Leaf>

Turning her gaze down slightly she would find her eyes laying upon a large silver coloured urn with beautiful floral etchings made on it. And then, her head would shoot up softly and look around in shock at Leaf.

<Leaf… Just spoke…>

Her voice was soft and shaky but that was very understandable due to the lack of usage. It still had a childish pitch though. The words were simple and hard to understand… But Eel found them touching.

While it was true she hadn’t known Leaf for more than a few weeks; she was well aware how difficult it was for Leaf to speak. In fact, it could be heard even when she finally did. Turning her head down, Eel would just think.

Holding her hands in front of her chest and clutching them as she closed her eyes.

<Why is she so nice to me…>

“Wait! If hers are so big… Won’t me eating the porridge be mostly redundant?” <Eel>

Eel asked suddenly, taking Leaf by surprise as it seemed like the mood was getting very serious - in fact it caused Leaf to retreat her left hand back to Eel’s waist.

|That mix was originally made my {High-Elf}s and they also produced the same type of milk though less powerful. See her nipples?| <Leaf>

Pointing towards the light brown, inverted nipples Eel would nod.

|They end up like that thanks to med- porridge. It’s a mixture actually developed by the spirits as a kind of gift so they can closely resemble the {High-Elf} ancestor who was rumoured to be a daughter of the Infinite Mother or at the very least an Elf that received her blessing thus took on her appearance. But, due to Mother’s ironic amusing lack of children compared to her rival I think the latter is true. The light brown shared between their intimate places is from generations upon generations of usage - though not an unnatural colour as some other races naturally have that colour The nipple sinks into the areola until aroused...| <Leaf>

Leaf would pause for a second but Eel could feel her gaze on the side of her face. Remaining silent for a while (well, she was usually silent).

“I’m… Curious…” <Leaf>

As Eel thought to make a move of her own; Leaf would move her left hand to Eel’s chin, pulling her head to the side, as she’d lean down. Pressing her own green lips against a still confused Eel. Being surprised Eel would open her grey eyes wide to look upon the closed eyes of Leaf. Something squishy, warm but also wet slid between her lips before pressing forth.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what she was doing and although Eel didn’t understand the feelings behind such actions (on account of her only just reaching ‘that’ age) she would now have the knowledge to understand ‘what’ it was.

<S-s-she’s kissing me in a very adult fashion!>

Eel doesn’t usually feel bashful - she’s simply not the type - but it was hard not to turn red as her lips are taken for the first time in front of her mother. Deceased or not it would be embarrassing but it may be worse morally with the former…

|Just accept it, I’ll take responsibility when you're older… No - I want to!| <Leaf>

At that; tilting her head and opening her lips more, as if trying to eat Eel’s face, her tongue to reach deeper. Shifting her face as her tongue reached as far back as it could, ignoring Eel’s body's resistance, as her left hand would move up from the chin to instead softly cradle Eel’s cheek.

If Eel wanted to pull away, especially with her strength, this is where she could definitely do it. Even more so when Leaf pulled her head back - a bridge of silver connecting the panting, agape mouth of Eel to the end of Leaf’s bright pink tongue. However, with the softness of Leaf’s caress and her next words, the thought never crossed Eel’s mind.

“Love… You… Both…” <Leaf>

Like music to Eel’s ears, she closed her eyes and just focused on those words. Not saying or doing anything else except for panting before she felt her lips being taken for the second time.

The tongue would invade her mouth once again but this time her movements were more ‘tame’ compared to how ravenous she was during her previous outburst - something Eel was thankful for as she was pretty sure she’d pass out if she did that again. Instead her tongue pressed against Eel’s, slowly curling around and guiding it in some dance inside her mouth as if training her the movements as after picking up to a certain extent would slow down to a halt.

<It feels more like she wants a response… I suppose this is fine~.>

Still faintly blushing, Eel would respond as she felt was wanted. Leaf would slowly walk backwards till her back rested against a wall, Eel’s tongue exploring her own mouth with Leaf’s in toe, as Leaf would slowly slide down the wall. This would result in Eel sitting on her lap but as the kiss continued Eel would place a hand on Leaf’s shoulder, pushing herself up but keeping their lips from parting, she would turn around to straddle Leaf.

With this new position it would finally be Eel’s chance to push the advantage - finally using her memory booster to her advantage. Although her movements were more clumsy that the profession in front of her; Eel would slip her own tongue into Leaf’s mouth and explore it’s depths as Leaf had done to her earlier.

In response Leaf would have her hands fall down Eel’s back before gripping onto her rump causing Eel to jutt forward and let out a soft moan. However, this would relight Leaf’s common sense as her eyes would open wide.

Putting her hands on Eel’s shoulders she would push her backwards so they would no longer be kissing - causing the spit they were swapping to cover her chin and drip down. Eel looked on to the blushing green girl in front of her with a tilted head before hearing her voice in her head.

|We shouldn’t go further than this.| <Leaf>

“Eh?” <Eel>

Who wouldn’t be confused at that, although the pair were both panting and were now both red faced - it was clear they were both fully into it. Even if Eel never expected herself to be so into it…

<Maybe this is what Lisa meant when she said it’s ‘something I’ll understand when I’m older’...>

But, the explanation she heard made even Eel nearly pop a blood vessel.

|I’m not into children| <Leaf>

“You were just going on about how we should both act childish! You even said you were a child!” <Eel>

|Too flat~| <Leaf>

Moving her hands Leaf would grab onto Eel’s own board - though when it was more squishy than she was expecting you could see a darkness form in those… Well her eyes were already dark.

|Getting chubby - should work out more.| <Leaf>

<She can’t even decide what she wants!>

Eel would thus go to grab Leaf’s shoulders again only for her to explode into a bunch of leaves that would fly outwards before vanishing into the vines and up the stone steps.

“Are you kidding me! I don’t even know where I am!” <Eel>

Now abandoned, confused and unstable Elizabeth Jr was thus left all by herself…

<No…>

Her gaze wandered to the portrait on display - though there seemed to be more in another corner including one of her rear as was standard.

As would be expected, she would have an equally large rump as that would be spread apart by her hands - through her hands sunk into the flesh - exposing her privates. The word ‘experienced’ came to mind when she gazed at her mother's plump lips - the light brown meat sandwiched between gaping softly - and just had a plump anus.

<It’s clear she must’ve suffered quite a bit - more than Fuka since she doesn’t seem to have received healing. But…>

Looking away towards the warmly smiling woman, even her eyes were shining as they seemed to gaze lovingly upon Elizabeth… Elizabeth Jr.

<You look happy mommy, free and happy. Huh? Freedom huh, maybe that can be my calling as a {Hero}? Fuck the small details and focus on fun - a world where people are free to do as they want as long as it doesn’t hurt someone who doesn’t want it. No judgement, just acceptance of love… >

Closing her eyes she would walk up the ledge her mother's urn would sit. Falling to her knees she’d press her head against the cold metal. Even then, she didn’t complain. Instead, she felt a warmth different from what she felt a few minutes prior.

“You wouldn’t mind if I had a few girlfriends and boyfriends would you mommy? Well, I don’t plan to make a move but I have someone else in mind. I want to at least show them to you some time… I don’t think I can give you a direct grandchild either. But, at the very least, I’ll likely adopt or accept a child from someone I love like Big sis Kee did. Ah~ Kee should’ve been after your time…” <Eel>

And so, with her mother, she would spend her time just talking. Going over her thoughts and explaining what happened to herself in detail - a feat only possible due to her second blessing.

Also - she didn’t know why and knew her mother likely couldn’t actually hear her - but she felt as if just that was happening. Like she was resting her head on the lap of her mother and spinning her tales like a child who had just gotten back from a day of playing around by the river.

<Ah… I bet this is what it feels like…>


***

Just a bit away from Elizabeth’s Shrine in Elizabeth's Paradise Forest the green nymph would have her back against a tree.

Her hands would be in front of her and she would make small but still noticeable groping motions.

|She’s already bigger than me...|

However, upon realising what she said she couldn’t help but shake her head rapidly and stomp around in a circle like a little girl who was trying to calm her overexcited self down. This caused some forest critters to look at her in confusion. It is very rare for the girl to change from green to doing her impression of a tomato spirit.

However, she unquestionably realized that it was far different when she was making out with someone she cared for…

Well, she knew that already from when she was hired along with Elizabeth to do the mother daughter scene but even that felt different. Sure, she wasn’t skilled - though she did seem like a natural like her mother - but that was different.

She knew she wanted her but she didn’t expect to lose complete control of herself and begin to attack her. She almost even summoned her… No she would’ve done it if she hadn’t snapped out of it.

Despite her worries of nearly breaking someone just taking their first steps into becoming a woman… She was over the moon.

Falling with her back against a tree her expression didn’t change but there was certainly a flame between those eyes, no, it was softer than that. Gentle but passionate… For now. She certainly would ravage her when she grew older but she also decided something else.

She knew she wasn’t the only one Eel Jr had eyes on and neither was she the only one with eyes on her. It wasn’t hard from a third person perspective to understand that the little {Hero} pair had stronger feelings than friends would. Maybe they wouldn’t become lovers… But that was dependent on how well Emily could continue to hide her perverted actions behind Eel Jr’s back…

Being able to prank her unofficial roommates and gain another seed be- girlfriend. Although it wasn’t planned it certainly was a good idea, was it not?

Nodding her head happily she’d hear a faint giggle from close by. Opening her eyes wide and looking around. She hadn’t sensed anyone else - even now she didn’t - in the forest other than her, Emily and the critters she’d been sneaking in. Which meant-

Bringing her hands up to her cheeks she would feel it. She was smiling. It was faint and most wouldn’t even realize it but she had her own little grin. She decided she would then let Emily have Eel Jr first… Ah! But then she would end up being third - who said it was easy starting an open relationship.

Undoubtedly she enjoyed the muddled feelings of love though.

Timeskip chapter to fill in events that take over 2 and a bit years to reach age 10?
  • Yes Votes: 161 53.0%
  • No Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Don't care Votes: 33 10.9%
  • Whip me mistress Leaf~ Votes: 103 33.9%
Total voters: 304
105