Time Skip 2: Fashion sense of a succubus
4k 14 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

First of all, I finally updated the glossary so congratulations me~! All the surrounding countries are now revealed but I also figured out that the items in a glossary have a word limit they don't tell you about so don't do a me and make sure you copy your work before posting it...

Yea, this time skip is still taking a few chapters to get through even though it's the fast option so I suppose that's something? I planned for it to be two scenes, one with Eel going on a hunt and the next giving some more information on how shitty the system of Orrid currently is... Seems it may take a bit more.

In other news, I do plan to release and extra chapter which I'm dubbing 'the christmas special' as well as the regular updates so something to look out for. The main piece won't be 'cannon' but the information it holds may be interesting to those of you who want to understand more of the world... I also plan to put in a little teaser in for a later arc that I'm excited for! But you guys are probably use to me teasing and want to get away with the foreplay so sorry but [INSERT LEWD COMMENT]~

Also, I was feeling ill tomorrow so that's why this chapter is a few hours late but it's large piece of Eel so I imagine you guys will be pleased since she seems to be your favorite character.

As for the typical comments on the poll - I'll be honest I was a tad surprised since you guys typically seem to be more boring vanilla but I needn't say anymore. Maybe we should go for the extremer older brother this poll?

Anyway, enjoy~

The sound of a certain girl whistling away, back against the wall with her arms crossed under her developing chest. Although she was still fairly young her chest was most definitely impressive for her age of 9. Her reward for this was having Leaf slap them every time she found herself distracted by them.

<Totally unfair… Not my fault she’s a perv who gets easily jealous~!>

She took pride in that however...

She had fairly long violet hair that hung just under her ribs - not that one could see them anymore as her frame (while childish) was very healthy for her age - and now had plenty of volume and was generally wavy. Compared to when she first came to Elizabeth’s Paradise there was hardly a comparison. Not even counting in the fair few extra inches she managed over herself 2 years ago.

Compared to her gaunt, starved, street urchin look she now looked like a pretty young girl who you wouldn’t be surprised if someone went and said ‘oh, by the way she’s the princess of x country’. Even while having baby fat on her cheeks - something she admittedly didn’t have before due to not having any fat on her body - her beauty clearly shone through.

Large ashen eyes that had a beautiful golden sheen along with a childish glee, lips that may not have plumped up were very healthy looking pink but currently in a cute grin and well shapen but soft features that complemented her somewhat wild eyes.

All in all, she would look like a beautiful but wild princess who would get along well with boys her age but as a result would gain either ire of respect from the girls. That depends on whether she could act in a respectful manner around them…

But, knowing Elizabeth Jr, nothing needed to be said. She only respected those who she thought were deserving so it depended how strong the presence of the royal family was. Though this was 100% theoretical… Unless she got adopted.

She was, in fact, in a rather jolly mood as the {Wood-Elf} on the other side of her would just chuckle into her palm.

“Hohoho~. You certainly seem excited today Elizabeth Jr.” <Abby>

“Oh course I am~! I’m getting my own custom spear from the best crafter in the city~” <Eel>

“It’s not good for a lady to show her bias’.” <Abby>

Eel would just shrug her shoulders, hands moving to be parallel to her shoulders - while tilting her head back with a smug grin.

“Love will always be biased~.” <Eel>

To that Abbigale just closed her eyes, shaking her head with another chuckle. She long accepted the fact she wasn’t the brightest and knew she could never win an argument with the girl (if anyone).

If Eel is good at anything it’s being a little shit after all.

Not that Abbigale saw it that way, she just thought she was plucky, brave and a bit of a charmer. Placing her hand on Elizabeth’s head she would fluff her head with a giggle only for Eel to duck and push the hand away.

“Hey, watch the hair!” <Eel>

“Hahaha~ I remember when we first met, you didn’t seem to care about your appearance much then.” <Abby>

To this Eel would just pat her hair back down while pouting, looking off with a faint blush on her cheeks.

<It’s not because I didn’t I just couldn’t… Plus it was more disadvantage - now it’s just fun to look cute and pretty so I get free f->

“I have a feeling your thinking something naughty again~” <Abby>

“No such thing!” <Eel>

Straightening like a beanpole. She wasn’t afraid of Abby but over these 2ish years she had been told off a lot~ by Ali and since Abby looked like Ali but with no boobs or butt there was that slight fear.

“Ah~ sorry then, seems I misread you.” <Abby>

Looking deeply into those Cyan eyes while stroking her chin with her right hand and resting her left under her chest - Eel would study Abby as she thought.

<I can’t tell if she’s smart or dumb during these moments… Maybe it’s just a mother’s natural instincts mixed with her air filled head?>

Abby would just tilt her head to the side with a question mark hanging around her as it was clear she was confused.

<Yea, that seems about right~>

Grinning while nodding her head with closed eyes. A confident look plastered on her face. Abby would just shrug her shoulders.

The reason the two were out here was to wait for Emily to finish up in her workshop - currently the sound of grinding could be heard - before the group of three went out to have some fun in the forest.

Honestly, in terms of fighting it’s been kind of slow for Eel and she hadn’t really been getting any ‘big kills’ but she still got some and managed to get to level 10 and Emily 7…

But they were possibly some of the strongest people of their level and had managed to get C-Rank despite their poor attendance to such matters. Most of their time was taken training instead after all.

Being more interested (and trusting) in her own physical capabilities, Eel focused on them but more than anything she focused on tracking. It was convenient as Kee was training little Kil the basics as he seemed like a smart boy - already talking at 2 which according to Kee was old enough to be learning about hunting… Eel couldn’t judge as she found herself quite the predator despite her father being an Earth-Dragon which seemed more of an opportunistic eater.

<Fucking opportunist alright...>

She thought while grinding her teeth.

She also did a lot of stretches. A lot and… Unfortunately she got Leaf to hurt, thinking about that made her shudder. On top of that, she even picked up a bit of magic!

Only one she showed progress in was {Green Magic} but she had a teacher who has already mastered it and it was (now) in her blood. As for {String User}, in short, she hadn’t made much progress.

At level 1 it was basically useless with only slow unsteady movements and 2 allowed her some more free control but that was about it. Looking at the steel wire around her left wrist she would shake her head.

It was useful but it was nowhere near as strong as the weird man - it did help somewhat when she summoned vines bu~t that was just more restricting.

<--------------------------------------------------Status-------------------------------------------------->

Name: Elizabeth <No Surname>
Age: 9
Sex: Female
Race: Spirit-High-Dragon (Spirit-Dragon + High-Elf)
Title: Monster Child, Emily's Pimp
Job: C-Rank Adventurer, Abandoned Illegitimate Bastard (Father: Count Kalakunana Shanta | Dragon), Brothel Worker, Forest Spirit, Pervert
Ex-Job: Urchin
Class: Apprentice Light Mage, Adept Green Mage, Apprentice String User, Amateur Illusion Mage, Skilled Spear User, Hero, Master Hunter, Sub & Dom Whore

Health (Vit x 10): 300/300
Mana (Int x 10): 190/190
Defense (Con x 10): 400
|Mana Per Second (Wis / 100 x [Mana-Regen x 10]= ш/s): 4
|Regeneration (Con x Regen = Health/s): 40 x 8 = 320
Level: 10
Exp: 007/100
AP: 40

Attributes:
Vit: 30
Str: 30
Con: 40
Agi: 45
Dex: 39
Int: 19
Wis: 20
(Total: 95+60+7+56)

Skills:
Unique;
Momentum Manipulation (Hero): Lvl 2
M̵̝̑́̕ö̵̢͚̦́̊n̴̨̦̰̎͛̓͠ḱ̸̡̩̜ë̷́y̸̘͉̮̌͐͜ Š̶̨ē̶̲͖̼͐e̴̱̜̫̋̅̂ ̵̧̬̟̮̒̀D̸̼̽͐̌r̵̡̳͌̽͑a̷̤͎͖̠̍ǵ̶̖͚͘ͅo̶̟̦̣͐̄͊ͅn̴͎̻̼̎̋̉ ̸̤̑̽̔̐D̶̢̮̩͖͌̐́̓o: Lvl -

Racial;
Breath (High Dragon): Lvl 1
Enhanced Senses (All+Eyesight & Hearing+Taste & Smell): Lvl 10
Flight (High Dragon): Lvl 0
Green Magic (Spirit): Lvl 7
Humanization (High Dragon): Lvl 7
Intimidation (High Dragon): Lvl 10
Life Perception: Lvl 10
Natural Armaments (High-Dragon): Lvl 3
Regeneration: Lvl 8
Scales (High Dragon): Lvl 3
Spirit Communication (High Dragon): Lvl -

Combat;
Foot User: Lvl 4
Hand User: Lvl 10
Spear User: Lvl 6
String User: Lvl 2

Magic;
Mana Acumen: Lvl -
Mana Regeneration: Lvl 2
Illusion Magic: lvl 3
Light Magic: 2

Sexual;
Anal User: Lvl 1
Hyper Breasts: Lvl -
Dominant Nature: Lvl 10
Milker: Lvl 10
Submissive Nature: Lvl 10

Generals;
Appraisal Control (Hero): Lvl -
Bottom Feeder: Lvl 10
Cleaning: Lvl 5
Common Language (Orrid Kingdom): Lvl 5
Dismantling: Lvl 3
Harvest: Lvl 2
Orator: Lvl 5
Mathematics: Lvl 5

Blessings;
God of The Circle:
You were chosen for an important job so retained some knowledge about your duties.
[+{Hero}]
Spirit Requiem:
You've been accepted as a spirit in the forest {Elizabeth's Paradise} by the current queen {Leaf} and thus find yourself gifted by it. Your cradle: {Elizabeth's Paradise}
Gift: {Green Magic}
[+100% {Attributes} In Cradle]

H̶̭̟͉̟̀̔͗̇̽̓̀͜͝e̷͎̗̟̓̀̍͝ ̴͈̙͇̺̿W̵̧̃͛h̴̩̝̾̾ö̸̩̼́̓͋̏̚͘͘ ̴̹̠̩̖̓̈́̋͜͝W̵̺̲̼̤͛̆͛͌̍͛͗̂ͅa̵̢͚͂̀͝t̷͕͂̽̋ĉ̵̨͎͍̀̉͐̿̅͘̕h̵̼̜͔̯̾̎e̶͙̣̗̣̰̭͆͂͋͂͜s̷͕̯̘̩͐̓̓̿̉̔̌͠ͅ ̴̣͊T̷̞̗̙̠̑́̀̍͑̐͠h̸̢̡̻̱͚̝̀e̶̖̥͗͑̀͒̒͠ ̵̖̻̗̀͆͌͆̈W̴̞̰̯̞̜̣͗̍̽͘͜ą̷̢͈͇̳͖̲̆̕ͅt̸̻̰̺̠͈̯̋̈́̊͘͝c̸͎̹͍̙̗͌̃̈́̽̕͝ḣ̴͍̘̰̌͝e̸̝̮̤̰̘̘̙͝r̸̛̞̣̝͊̊͝͝s̴̳̲̼͗̄̓̅̔̎͝͝:
H̵̯̼͖̜͇̲̊͝ḭ̵̩͑̓̌͜s̸̨̠͒̒͠ ̶̳͎̣̬̗͕͇̓n̸̮̜̜͔͚̓́́͗̽̈́̄͘ͅa̵͍̳̪̬͎̬̘̓̔͂͆͐͠͝m̷͚̰͕̠̥̍̚͝e̴̹̟̔̒́ ̵̡̧̡͈̭̝̃͆̾̏̃͊̽̚w̴̮̖͑͂̾̋͋́a̶̪͖͙̰̗͆̅s̴͉̥̭͒̈́̚ ̷̦͙̼̾̿̈́̆̉̕͝m̶̰͙̮̥̣̫̉͊̆̎̇͘e̶̢͈͈͓̒̊͗͜n̷͍̰̰̺̽͛̊̽͂t̴̬̘̠̣̠̞͎̹̃̿̄̌̄̈́͠͝i̴̱͐͐̊͛̇́͝o̶̥̝̱̞̫͛͑͊̈́̎͋͘n̵̨̺̘͇͔͇̏̌̒̾́̕e̷̡̧̜̩͚͈̦̗͗̍̊͋͗d̷̢͈̭͉͉̥̈̃̄̏ͅͅ ̵̬̱͆ä̴͎̣͚ͅñ̴̲͕͈̃͌͜d̵̩͙̻̪̹̦͝ ̵͉̝̘̼̿w̴͓̲̪̠̠̹͛̉̒͠h̷̨͍͕̒̓̋̿̃̿̐͘i̷̖͉̝͌͗̋́͐͂̂l̶̢̛̳̭̀̔͗͗̀̾͝e̷̡̛̼̼͋̎̋̏͝ ̸̞̏h̴͎̰͚́̀̇͜͜e̴̪̿̈̔ ̶̨̛̟̣͍͖̲̿̀̓̈́͗̎ͅw̵͇̦͍̤͑̄͂̋͑̆̆͆i̴̮̗̖̋̓͆͘̚ͅs̷̨̡͖͍̠̼̹̏͌͘͝h̴͉̪̣̥̳̠͇̊̀̀̕͝͝ė̵̜͐͌̑͝͝s̸̙̍͗̓͂͆̀̚͝ ̴͍͍͑̊͗̈́͜ͅt̷͚̭́̑̋̃͗̅ǒ̶̼͎̠̠͚̓̆͌́ ̶̺͇̝̉̚f̶̨̖̿͑̌͆̿o̷̳̟̤̯̠͓̻͋̍͝ȑ̴̘̥̮͕͐̅͛͒̇̈͂͜g̸̛͔͕͔͉̃̿̀́͐̿e̴̝̫͠t̶̠̺̬͇̤͔̔̈́ ̸̡̨͙͓̫͖̜̓̆͗h̷̡̪͍̯̞̺̻̿̋̀͝͠ȩ̸̛̬̗̰̳̳̞̯̐̋́̈́̓͊͘ ̵̨͎͎̼͖̾̂̾̔̓͊̂ẅ̴͉͉́̈́͘ä̸̧́̊͊̈́̀̏̓ṇ̴̱̺̠̜͍̑t̵̢̛̺̩͚͕͔̝̏̄̎̒̓͋̃͜š̵̝̯̳͓ ̴͈̫̞̣̺̠͈͎̅ṫ̵͕͖̭̘̹̪̫̒͑̃̀̚̕̚ͅǫ̷̲͚́̇͜͝ ̷̧̧̗̻͉͈͝ͅṇ̸̢̡̹̙̘̞̻̄̉̀̀̄͠ö̶̢̡̜͕͖̈́͆̀͜͜t̷̡̛̙͔̜̱̊͆̓̍ ̴̰̤̩̮̜͖̬̿̋̽̓͘͜b̴̨͕̯̲́̓̈́͒̐̈́̄̕ḝ̵̪͕͚͇͘ͅ ̷̢͈͙͎͆̂̾͒̏̄ḟ̷̧̥̲̺͈̼̰̅͘ͅò̵̳̉͒̒̍͝r̴̭̭̜̝͑̌̽̎̊͂̿̚ͅg̵̙̓͊͗o̷̱͛̈́͒͗ṯ̷͎̓̍ţ̸̦̬̍̋͆͒̽̅̀͝é̷̮̺͈̫n̸̨̯̲̥̞͔̯͑͌̀.̵͈̬̅̀̈́
[+Bonus To Memory]

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<--------------------------------------------------Status-------------------------------------------------->

Name: Emily
Age: 9
Sex: Female
Race: Cow-Succubus (Mino + Succubus)
Title: The Most Wonderful Accident, The Spare, Unwanted Mistake
Job: C-Class Adventurer, Apprentice Prostitute, Bastard, Brothel Worker, Pervert
Ex-Job: Urchin
Class: Master Seamstress, Amateur Alchemist, Skilled Blacksmith, Skilled Cook, Master Tanner, Master Rune-Crafter Amateur Arcane mage, Amateur Poison Mage, Master Barrier Mage, Adept Psionic Mage, Adept Sealing Mage, The Heroes Crafter, The Heroes Support Mage, The Heroes Strumpet Submissive Whore

Health (Vit x 10): 270/270
Mana (Int x 10{x2}): 1700/1700
Defense (Con x 10): 50
|Mana Per Second (Wis / 100 x [Mana-Regen x 10]= ш/s): 53 / 100 x [10 x 10] = 53
|Regeneration (Con x Regen = Health/s): 15 x 5 = 75
Level: 7
Exp: 42/70
AP: 60

Attributes:
Vit: 27
Str: 8
Con: 15
Agi: 2
Dex: 49
Int: 85
Wis: 53
(Total: 47+5+129)

Skills:
Unique Skill;
Loyal Strumpet: Lvl -

Racial;
Big Breasts: Lvl 10
Character Study: Lvl 7
Dream Walker: Lvl 3
Enhance Senses (Taste+Smell): Lvl 10
Flight: Lvl 3
Life Perception (Succubus): Lvl 10
Milkers: Lvl 10
Mana Regeneration: Lvl 10
Pheromone: Lvl 10
Submissive Nature: Lvl 10

Combat;
Hand User: 10

Magic;
Arcane Magic: Lvl 3
Barrier Magic: Lvl 10
Mana Acumen (The Heroes Support Mage): Lvl -
Poison Magic: Lvl 3
Psionic Magic: Lvl 7
Sealing Magic: Lvl 7

Sexual;
Anal User: Lvl 1

Crafting;
Analysis: Lvl 10
Artistry: Lvl 5
Alchemy: Lvl 3
Blacksmithing: Lvl 5
Tanner: Lvl 10
Sewing: Lvl 10
Rune-Craft: Lvl 10

Generals;
Appraisal Control (The Heroes Crafter): Lvl 1
Bottom Feeder: Lvl 10
Common Language (Orrid Kingdom): Lvl 7
Cooking: Lvl 5
Dismantle: Lvl 1
Harvest Lvl 10
Mathematics: Lvl 10
Orator: Lvl 3
Regeneration: Lvl 5
Service: Lvl 10
Spirit Communication: Lvl -

Blessings;
Madame of The Insight:
You have been chosen by her to aid the {Hero}. {The Insight} found you interesting and saw {The Infinite Mother} was also interested so decided to beat her to it when she saw your determination. Enjoy your power.
[+Affinity to Crafting Style {Skills}, +{The Heroes Crafter}]

The Pillar of The Scholar:
You have been chosen by her to aid the {Hero}. {The Pillar of The Scholar} has chosen you to support the {Hero}. Rejoice and use your power responsibly, young one.
[+Affinity to Support {Magic Skills}, +{The Heroes Support Mage}]

The Dreamer:
You will make a wonderful slut in the future but make sure never to forget the ones you love in a heave of passion, okay~♡
[+Affinity to {Sexual Skills}, +{The Heroes Strumpt}, -{Race}{Dwarf}, +{Race}{Succubus}, +{The 8th}, +{Skill}{Loyal Strumpet}, +{Title}{The Most Wonderful Accident}]

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

As can be seen - Emily probably improved the most.

<Those tomes certainly seemed to be as good as boasted… Constantly. Though, maybe she just got distracted by those books and let down her training in the rest? Well~ as long as she has fun it doesn’t matter much - it all helps me at the end of the day and I’m not bragging but our teamwork is a~maz~ing~.>

Giggling to herself with a smug grin, a little ‘Fufufu~’ escaping her lips and she crossed her arms in front of her chest, thrusting her chest out. It’s obvious to anyone she was taking great pride/pleasure in this.

It would also get her a concerned look from Abby but Eel was too busy glowing in the aftermath of her new relationship.

<My other girlfriend is terrifying at times though - probably gets told off more than I do…>

Soon the grinding stopped and Eel clearly heard two sets of hinges and one lock and just smiled wryly with a faint blush.

<I’m glad but it’s still embarrassing to know what she uses them for...>

Soon the door opened and a 4 foot {Cow succubus} came out. Compared to Eel she hadn’t developed as much but she was already fairly helpful - she seemed less ‘fearful’ but she was still timid.

She had still developed a bit on her chest and this was quite clear as she wasn't currently wearing anything which caused Eel to practically tackle her back into the room. With ears.

“You forgot clothes again Mil!” <Eel>

“Ah… Sorry... Just after being a succubus it feels more comfortable wearing less clothes but since there is so little it’s easy to for-” <Emily>

She would deflate softly with reddened cheeks but Eel seemed more embarrassed about it than Emily did. Eel would pet Emily on the head however, causing her to stop explaining, looking up at an Eel who was facing away but her left crimson ear was visible due to the pretty purple flower that seemed to be used to hold her hair in place…

It was actually a hair pin under the flower but it was convenient to hide her race since she didn’t have green skin.

“I don’t mind if you walk around naked in private but outside people will be judgmental plus the symbol above your butt is related to a {Demon-God}...”

She wasn’t wrong.

After all, the figure of ‘8th dream’ was the symbol of the {Demon God of Wet Dreams} and is one of the most immoral cults out there! They’ve apparently taken over the wilds in the west and regularly kidnap travelers to sacrifice.

There's a slight difference as, like most religions, their symbol was a cross. Theirs being two figures of 8, one weighed more towards the bottom with another over the cross over as if to meet it perpendicularly...

<Kind'a like a mans bits if you cover the top bit~!>

Or so she heard, wasn’t about to go to personally talk to a crazy country sized cult when she could only just handle her own little (shitty) city.

A few years ago a big hit was made to them when the ‘hero’ killed one of their {Demonic-High Priestess} so they only should have 5 or 6 left before the upper structure is all gone.

<No doubt they’ll likely begin breaking off into their own factions but that could also be dangerous… Though the wilds as a whole would fracture making it easier to attack with armed forces.>

Shaking her head softly she’d sigh only for Emily to speak up, sliding her arms over Eel’s sides and gently lowering the side of her head into Eel’s chest..

“I-I don’t think she’s an evil person Beth… If she was as evil as they say, well, she had the power to scare the system so why wouldn’t she have wiped out this country and the elves?” <Emily>

“Because the Mother sealed her~.” <Eel>

Emily would let out a sigh as she just closed her eyes and took in Eel for a while. It was obvious she was uncomfortable thinking about this god that was most likely linked to her ‘{Dreamer}’ was a {Demon Goddess}.

“B-but… If {Orrid} says that the theocracy is evil-” <Emily>

Moving her hand up to rest on Emily’s cheek, Eel would speak softly but warmly.

“But {Evergreen} are also enemies - I’m not saying that {Demon Goddess} is evil per-say~. Leaf likely knows since she seems to have those green mittens in everything bu~t she never said anything and never really does - you should just be careful okay?” <Eel>

Emily would lower her head and mumbled into Eel’s chest.

“But you’re never careful…” <Emily>

“Guh! D-do as I say and not what I do-” <Eel>

“No can do, if you do something dangerous I’ll do it alongside you… Or behind you since I’m support…” <Emily>

She wouldn’t speak loudly and the heat radiating from her face onto Eel’s chest told her all she needed as the girl in her grasp slowed down her speech only to get more awkward and quiet. This simply caused Eel to chuckle with her own blush calming down, basking in the adorable but naked creature in front of her.

<Something about this tickles me just right~>

“I know you two are having fun but it would be best to make it out and back before dark if you don’t want little Alicia to complain~” <Abby>

That voice brought Eel up straight as she brought her hands which were about to wander up straight above her head while Emily just calmly retreated.

The only shameful thing for them was a lack of interest.

Walking around to a workbench, tail swaying happily from left to right, the cow would lift up some pieces of leather and a spear with a large blade made from what seemed like bone or fan on the end. Decently sized cross guard sat under the blade while the shaft would be covered in metal that was silverish in colour with delicate patterns engraved in the metal.

“I decided to use the fang of that wolf pack leader since it only required a bit of manipulation to straighten and sharpen into a blade while enchanting the shaft to make it more sturdy… I wanted to add something more potent but I managed to put some lethargy poison into my enchantment so just knocking something with a {Con} of 15 or below should slow down. I’ll have to improve my {Alchemy} more or get stronger materials…” <Emily>

She may have said that but to even get it to that high of a {Con} - something that any non-tank below C-Rank surely didn’t have - was very impressive considering the low quality of the materials she had to work with.

Taking the spear and looking it over, Eel couldn’t help but give a devilish grin like a child given a new toy to play with. For someone with her ‘tendencies’ this was fairly apt.

“I-I also made you some new armour since I felt like your... Bits had grown bigger than I thought - this one is more adjustable than the last now that I can make the base size larger and also used a concept similar to how your scales line up on an angle to allow for free movement but full coverage to handle the straps. It should last a while but... Please tell me next time when this kind of thing happens…”

As she said that she presented the next present - a set of black leather armour that was fairly lacking in terms of coverage. A Leather ‘bra’ that cupped the overside of her chest rather than the underside leaving a bit of breathing room on the underside.

As explained the black leather was in strips that overlapped at particular angles that would allow them to be pushed up or fall down by their own comrades allowing it to cover more surface area due to overlap - of course the same was for the rest of her armour.

Shin guards, miniskirt and wrist guards were all present in a similar fashion.

<Ah~ as expected of a succubus~! She made sure to provide key ventilation~!>

She thought in jest as she didn’t know whether to be happy or just accept it in silence… After all she kind of preferred a lack of armour since it only got in the way. At the same time, she’d have to wear some other clothes if she wanted to go out in this.

<I’m going to have to wear a shirt and shorts with this. If only it covered a bit more like the last… Well at least Emily seems happy.>

Emily did indeed have those little hearts in her eyes practically glow in joy as Eel carefully overlooked her new armour.

Of course, these would be enchanted with a simple barrier that provided the actual defense which Eel picked up quickly with the help of her {Magic Acumen}... Well not that she knew the exact Runes since she was hardly an expert unlike her nudist friend in front of her.

“Right~ how about you get your clothes on first and I’ll put my armour on in our room? Also… Why are you naked when you were putting the finishing touches on the spear…” <Eel>

Emily would just look at the grinder with her own mage's robes flung over a nearby table before looking Eel straight in the eyes.

“Feel uncomfortable wearing too much…” <Emily>

Her timid, soft voice is clear to the crazily acute hearing of the {Dragon} girl causing her to swallow her next words and shake her head with a sigh.

<I’m not about to be a prude I suppose - each race has their niches and I’m not exactly much better when out on a hunt~!

...

I'll need a shirt though since I don't want weirdo's asking questions  and trying to get handsy like they did Emily that one time she went outside without a shirt~. Heh, like to see them get handsy after my handshake~!>

So with that decided she would head out to get changed.

So, you guys seemed very interested in gaping, how about I ask about prolapse then?
  • Extreme preferably having their anus dragging behind perfect fleshlight for a giant~ Votes: 6 2.5%
  • I enjoy both anal and vaginal as it shows a job well done~ Votes: 19 7.8%
  • Anal only, nice fat rose~ Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Nothing like being able to wank off a cervix~ Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Either is fine if non-permant Votes: 81 33.3%
  • Anal if non-permanent Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Vaginal if non-permanent Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I like it extreme but not as~ extreme as you, you kinky fucker. Votes: 18 7.4%
  • Please ensure you use a warning for any of this, not my thing but I respect your horrible choices. Votes: 42 17.3%
  • Ew, no. Votes: 47 19.3%
Total voters: 243
74