Side Chapter 4: What it means to be a god (18+ Ahoy)
6.3k 31 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Remember to give your guess for which character most fits the song Black Roses - Aviators
(Based on my opinion as the person who fully knows the characters)
Heyo~

Well guys we did it, we reached a quarter of sixty votes,  15 votes and still growing the fact. The fact we reached this number in such a short time means well done you guys got a bonus chapter.

I decided to make this spicy, originally I was going to add more lore and hints to it but I felt 'fuck it, time to live up to my tags' so went pretty in depth. Forgot how good it is to stretch the lewd bone once and awhile~!

I'm also giving one more week for last weeks 'competition' since nobody has currently guessed correctly and I feel shitty if nobody won (even though hardly anyone tried but at least I have right?).

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

What does it mean to be a god?

If it was as simple as governing an element of the world, then wouldn’t that place some rulers as demi-gods due to the sheer amount of land and people they govern?

Perhaps, but there is also a simpler answer. Divinity. A power past a {Unique Skill}, an evolution even, but one could suppose that's a technical answer. The Dragon-Slaying-Blade, the man who killed the second most dragons during the first great, is titled as the god of the blade due to his unattainable mastery. In the hands of that man, even higher beings need to be wary of a mere stick, but he hardly governs over it… So is he a false god?

No, that’s because there is an easier to become a god…

True unequivocal strength…

So, how strong is the {True God}?

***

Sitting passively, surrounded by a bustling bunch of small underwater critters, would be a lone salamander.

It’s body was about a foot in length, being a nice lilac colour while it’s two beady (glowing) eyes would be more of a purplish red. A thin film ran down it’s tail length while from the side of it’s head, like a magnificent crown would be 8 exterior gils, swaying softly in the water though they were currently pale with no colour.

It would be near underwater (although currently artificial) vents and they were certainly active from the red hues acting as the only light not from the axolotl  and rising white smoke coming from them - though most creatures around seemed to be avoiding them the little salamander seemed content as it remained unmoving. Even when the number and turbulence from these usually meant they were so deep that the pressure would crush most creatures under the weight of their own bones it seems unbothered, or rather, comfortable. Afterall, what is this small amount of pressure compared to itself?

Some may assume it was simply dead but those people were naive to believe this non-lizard could die in the first place.

In the dark silence of these artificial depths colour would begin to return to the salamanders gills; however; instead of the usual reddish pink they would begin to glow with a magnificent gold that blinded all the other small creatures bustling around.

It’s small feet soon feeling about before pressing on the ground as it slowly walked towards a nearby creature before it opened it’s seemingly toothless mouth and sucked in its prey - now with a full magnificent crown of gold as if signalling the princess of the deep depths had finally awoken after 3 short years.

<A nice nap if terribly short.>

She thought to herself as she remained still for a period of time, orientating herself, before the adorable creature would begin to glow.

Right then it changed, becoming bipedal and… Well looking human. Afterall, this was {The Scaleless Usurper}, the greatest embarrassment to those stubborn dragons away the glorious seas. A god of dragons who lacks just about all the defining traits of them since… She wasn’t a lizard. A disgusting mutant fitted her more accurately.

A cute girl, 4’2 in height, with flowing lilac hair that never remained in one spot due to the movements of the currents caused by the artificial deepsea vents beside her. Her large eyes closed to instead show her perfect, pure white skin while a faint blush was on those chubby cheeks. Her body was obviously underdeveloped but she seemed very healthy from a passing glance and her appearance gave one a sense of protectiveness. Like a delicate sculpture that was balanced so carefully that a mere touch could completely ruin it.

However, although in her weakest state, that delicate nature only applied to her physical body and even then she survived being bitten in half all oh so long ago. Though she lost something far more important on that day - though it could be said the sky dragons lost far, far more in the following war she helped wage… All the other dragon factions did. Though, unlike the sky dragons, they still exist in some capacity.

<A shame, my pillow could always do with a few more feathers. Though, I suppose I only sleep underwater so it seems a bit pointless to have a pillow… Perhaps I could give it to my granddaughter - she’s such a bright {High-Elf} and I’m sure she’s working herself half to death so it’ll be a good little hint. Dear me, must’ve been decades since I’ve last visited {Evergreen}.  I suppose with those fresh faced girls about, I could use it as an excuse for some family time… A tea party in Evergreen sounds good~. I could even pick up my sword like Munzumira obviously wants me to do.>

“Hohoho~ quite the perfect plan.” <Princess of the Sea>

She said while slowly walking towards one directly, swimming towards the surface in that direction. Her voice soft and cute but the warm motherly tone in her voice made it all the more cute - like a child acting as their mother while playing house. Seemingly bored of her monotonous swimming she would suck in a breath and let the air in her freshly produced lungs carry her up - of course working as if she’d just done the same with her external gills in her true form.

Seemingly just floating with the rising currents (thanks to the air vents) was amusing to her as she kept happily thinking about meeting her youngest immediate generation. Limbs motionless under her.

<Oh, I wonder if she’s sent any children, she was engaged if I remember correctly. Though I didn’t like the man too much I doubt he’d dare mistreat a member of my brood and I also doubt any krill would dare force her to do anything… Ah a great grandchild certainly would be grand~>

Smiling to herself with puffed up cheeks as she continued to float around happily - her body basically motionless except for her mouth which had varying expressions as she silently thought to herself happily.

<So, with that decided I ought to wake up propper… I suppose the phrase is ’I have the time for a bit of morning exercise’ as the humans would say?>

With that she tensed her limbs to one again paddle herself - in truth this place was only about the size of a pool so it was hardly that large but if she truly went to the bottom of the sea there would be no way to contact her. Unfortunately she can’t exactly allow that to be the case with her position.

It didn’t take long till she breached the surface of the water, at which point she would reel her head back and take a gasp of pure, unfiltered air with a warm smile on her face.

Next thing she may be a tad surprising to some as she would lift her hands before resting them on the surface of the water before using that to pull herself all the way on the surface. Standing on the surface of the water shortly after, turning her head as if she were overlooking the room (despite closed eyes).

In front of her, out of her oversized fish tank (let's be real) would be a large mattress with a lilac theme to it, upon which were several males of the various species of the world. There would be a human, light-elf, giant, dwarf and a donkey or horse-kin. It would be hard to tell the two tribes apart with just a fleeting glance after all - though horses do tend to look more ‘majestic’ while donkey’s… Well to be kind they weren’t majestic to be rude a bit on the uglier side of things.

That man was the outlier of the men here as well, seemingly fitting more to be a donkey-kin than horse-kin with his shaggy light brown/grey hair, buck teeth and fairly scraggly build. The rest in comparison could be models - with toned forms and perfectly molded faces… Well compared to the salamander they hardly compared but that would be the same for anyone.

The elf; long golden hair, warm smile with pearly white teeth and a saintly aura. He had more a slim figure but it was clearly defined

The human; short beard and hair, black in colour with a more stern appearance - seemingly a bit past middle aged. Despite his age though his body was sturdy but not too bulky

The giant actually seemed the youngest of the bunch, a bit nervous and bumbling despite his towering muscular frame.

The dwarf was a dwarf. In other words his face was hardly visible due to the trademark beard which was finely groomed till it almost sparkled, getting a light chuckle from the girl as she noticed his proud look. Not a shred of humbleness but once again - he’s a dwarf and they are hardly known for modesty.

Each wore a red bathrobe with their chests mostly visible - nothing else shown as they would bow softly to the girl.

“We bear witness.” <Clearly Harem>

A light chuckle escaped from the girl's mouth as she began to walk towards the bed. Turning to the giant.

“I apologise that you had to wait to consummate, we were caught in an awkward timing when you happened to come out from your final vow my schedule was off.” <Princess of the Sea>

“N-no, it’s quite fine. Nobody could expect someone would be foolish enough to steal {True Mercy} from your- I mean our resting place…” <Giant>

As he was talking about this ‘{True Mercy}’ his gaze couldn’t help but wander to the front of the room where, proudly stood, a stand. This stand held on top of it a black tricorn hat with bold electric blue feathers that didn’t seem to come from any regular birds with the regal and majestic aura it emitted. Below that would be a trench coat with elements of a tailcoat at the back and waistcoat. Folding the right over towards the left side would allow for it to be buttoned up but the chest seemed to be given ample breathing room.

Hung over that pair of pirate-like ware would be a simple white coat with an endless knot in black on the back. Imposed on top of that - a brief white outline to make it stand out - would be a single character, ‘神’.

In front of the clothing would be a stand for three curved sheaths that should hold three curved blades. The bottom one adorned with gold and jewels with a flashy appearance with ‘許し’ engraved above the scabbards mouth.

The one above that would be far simpler with little to no ornaments and would even lack the cord that was commonly seen making it seem like an unfinished project - even then it did have a green fuchi - with ‘慈悲’ engraved in the same place on the sheath as the bottom blade…

But where the third was clearly meant to be would simply be empty…

However, the girl didn’t seem to be concerned with that as she just lifted her right hand in front of her mouth as she would chuckle lightly at the giant's ‘cute reaction’. This seeming quite surreal when one considers it was a 4’2 girl laughing at an over 10 foot giant for ‘being cute’.

“No need to be so nervous, just take a deep breath and think of the potential future begins. Perhaps the happy fam- oh?” <Princess of the Sea>

As she was walking towards him she paused for a brief moment after and her warm smile seemed to pause as her head tilted down to the erect mountain that fell from the giant robe as he sat down. It seemed as he was doing as he was told he thought about a different potential future than the girl had imagined…

<Oh my… Certainly lives up to the name.>

A smile that was less like a mother dealing with a child but more like a woman with a man they love appeared on the girl's face as she continued walking towards the now even more blushing giant.

“I was going to suggest consummating after watching the rest of my concubines but it would seem you are quite prepared - I apologise for assuming. Let's be-” <Princess of the Sea>

“*Cough* Perhaps her faithful would mind revealing her form which is Fully Developed for land.” <High-Elf>

The way he said that in his soft spoken voice clearly focused around the ‘fully developed’ part, causing the girls bow to rise before seeming to realise something with a faint nod.

<I was wondering why I wasn’t feeling any ‘heat’.>

“Hohoho, thank myself I still have you after all these long years to guide me in my moments of lax foresight.” <Princess of the Sea>

The elf just smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. Afterall, of all the concubines they have known each other the longest and have been there since she first developed it.

Soon the water on her body began to boil as steam exploded out from off the girls skin and long lilac hair. And, when the steam cleared what stood most definitely was not a little girl.

7 foot tall with long lilac hair stood a VERY mature woman.

From her body alone she seemed to have been middle aged to just after with clear signs of having given birth before; with her colossal chest (so big that calling them with the usual phrase of ‘mountains’ may be too small) have deep brown, puffy nipples. Sagging due to the obvious weight those monster breasts had.

While her waist wasn’t exactly thin but neither obesse, this wasn’t exactly a rare thing for dragons as most tended to have more ‘meat on their bones’ so to say. She perfectly fit into her mold - or more than likely she was what the mold was currently based on for ‘beautiful mature woman who was no longer young’ as often it is the figures of power who are looked up to that decide ‘good traits’.

Below her waist could likely be expected, terrifying ass and thighs with a mature brown colouring to her intimate areas. A fair amount of hair on the front but it wasn’t ridiculously long, just not waxed, and certainly didn’t hide the mature flower that twitched expectantly at the ‘stinger’ that was in front of it… Though the size comparison in the metaphor could certainly use some work.

Of course, her face matched her body but it had nearly no signs of aging other than looking generally ‘mature’. But to expect an immortal creature that can regenerate from being bitten in half would be more surprising than if she did have wrinkles.

And her eyes… Well, they always remained closed so it was hard to say. Her lips however were generous in their plumpness but not too much to make one think her indecent in a usual setting. Though if they didn’t have indecent thoughts with her current outfit would be more rude.

In short; she most definitely was not a small, delicate and cute princess anymore. Even shorter…

A MILF.

<Hm… What to do first, should I go for the testicales or the erection… Both are so large that I can’t wait to feel him playing havoc with my insides - though that thick musk is divine from my donkey-kin concubine. I could get lost in those testicles but I need to consumate to be fair to all the core-races represented… Not that I’m not willing to give him a try, giants really are huge. And as the saying goes, big goes bes… No, remain impartial, each race has their advantages and disadvantages in different fields and it just so happens your what some would refer to as a ‘size queen’.>

Of course, those are words she’d never say out loud. It’s not that she was shy or prudish but it was a matter of respect - people would probably feel more nervous if she did have a vicious tongue. As such, such ‘dirty’ words and thoughts remained as thoughts only. Afterall can’t be impartial or rude.

“I’ve decided to attempt to procreate with the giant and beast-kin concubines this morning and later in the evening if I get the chance. During the next session I shall attempt with the other three representative concubines.” <Princess of the Sea>

“We bear witness.” <Concubines>

The men said as the woman stepped onto the soft bedding. Despite it dipping she didn’t lose balance due to the poor footing it provided but instead walked straight over to the giant with her warm smile present on her now plump lips. As her hips swayed so did her breasts and rear causing a light ‘plap’ to sound out as they clapped together.

“I’m happy the giants have a representative decided - I can remember you actually from the interviews in the initial stages. I must admit I did find you rather cute back then which was unique from your race - I’m certainly glad you chose to have me as your wife in this life.” <Princess of the Sea>

She spoke in a voice as warm and calming as a springtime sun, lowering herself gracefully to her knees. This action caused her chest to bounce up and down which seemed to very much get the attention of the gentle giant as he swallowed loudly.

“N-no your faithful, it’s my honour to have been accepted by you as a candidate in the fir-! P-place! Urgh~!” <Giant>

The second half of his words getting jumbled for one simple reason. The giant monster that could destroy a mortal woman suddenly vanished from sight and replacing it were the woman's breasts pressing against his abdomen.

Her hands pressing the sides of her massive mounds as if to capture him fully in her snare while her head buried itself in them thanks to her position of lying forward. Her face wasn’t even visible but the bobbing of her head was. Not that she used her head for this action but instead her waist - causing her breasts to slide and wobble about much to the giant's pleasure.

It was very clear to all what was happening and that she was very used to pleasuring other monstrous sizes - doing no shame to one's assumptions about her experience.

The light-elf merely chuckled while preparing himself a cup of tea as he stood at the side of the room. He was quite used to this girl, not many would expect it but he actually watched her grow up from a little water fairy playing and dancing around, adored by the people of the sea to a fearsome swordswoman that could possibly even cut a takeon in half. Aiding to conquer both land and air with her unquestionable power.

The woman wouldn’t mind the elf though, she was far too busy at current swallowing what she had on her plate. In other words a particularly giant giant's giant penis. Afterall, she didn’t just place her mouth over the giant penis.

Beginning surprisingly with her nose she first placed it into/against the foreskin to take in the ‘aroma’ of her situation which she merely smiled at.

<Looks like he certainly has been waiting eagerly, I wonder if he thinks of me while he masturbates? Ah, I hope so else I’d feel bad about stealing all this but I suppose he’s my concubine from his own request so it would be more rude if it weren’t mine for the taking.>

Thinking about particularly weird things as she felt the warmth enshrouding the centre of her face as she pressed against the giant's penis, her sniffing not exactly inaudible which seemed to excite her partner as she felt something sticky and hot ooze out from his urethra. Filling up his foreskin then painting around and on her nose with it’s transparent colour.

Though, not expecting it, it did feel quite uncomfortable going up her nose.

<I suppose that was my own fault for overstaying my welcome, time to move on.>

At that thought she would pull back her head softly, revealing the thick trails of transparent pre-cum that stuck onto her countenance before tilting her head back. Licking her lips and puckering before vanishing under once again while her second concubine would finally wake up, crawling behind her. Surprised as always that he would be chosen but not realizing why unlike the wise elf.

Seeing that large shaking ass now in front of him, the donkey would gulp before having his hands wander to the outer edges of her ass. Gripping softly would make the woman pause for a second but it seemed more surprising than anything else so the donkey took it as a greenlight. Though, his attempts to pull her asscheeks apart proved quite difficult due to the amount of ass he needed to move at once.

This soon cost his patience as he would instinctively lash out by pushing them instead, with quite some force (though hardly enough to hurt her) but it did cause the woman to jut forward pleasurably, giving the donkey a reward as bent her back to lift her rear into the air to instead hint at the easier choice at the moment.

Seeing the twitching and wet pussy seemed to mesmerize him as his hands moved forward, pressing his thumbs against her labia to pull her more apart, though her labia was already fairly spread in its resting state so nothing new was shown.

Pressing his face against her in a similar manner as she did the giant, taking in her scent while his warm breath made her tremble for a moment. Though, he didn’t take too much time before he moved his face up to suck and lick against her hole while she wrapped her lips around the giant’s foreskin.

As she felt his warm flesh enter her lips she would begin to suck on it till it was fairly taught as her tongue pressed against the bottom and began to circle around, causing a wave of pleasure and another groan to fuel the giant’s excitement.

Not being able to hold out the giant roared and placed a large hand against the woman’s head as soon he erupted.

“Gurlk-!” <Princess of Salty Seas>

A wave was suddenly sent out into the amphibians mouth and one wouldn’t think salt was usually harmful to them with how much exploded inside her.

He was a giant.

<Feels like my cheeks are going to pop, since I only really have to worry about the donkey these last few years I really seem to have underestimated a giant - I’m sure he’ll forgive me for swallowing some I suppose…>

Her thoughts irrationally calm some may say but like with all things, experience has its benefits. Though, as the donkey could tell you, she certainly found pleasure in this.

It didn’t take too long for the giant to awaken from his euphoria only to hastily take his hand away, raising both in the air with a pale face as he said in a frightened voice.

“S-sorry I-I didn’t mean to push you, I-I just…” <Giant>

<Silly boy, as if he could force me to do anything, sigh. I suppose as a wife it’s my duty to let him relax a little even at a slight bit of damage to my imagination of who I truly am.>

Cut off as she lifted herself from the giant, her pussy as a result smothering the donkey but he seemed content with life, as her large (now sweaty from helpfully keeping the giant warm enough to release said sweat) chest finally revealed his sunken shaft. Though her next actions fixed it right back up to standing proud.

Sat on the donkey’s face she turned up to the giant, cum dribbling from her nostrils and sides of her lips and cheeks so packed it looked like they would pop from a light touch. Opening her plump lips revealed a torrent of thick white semen that, with pressure now gone, poured out freely over her chin and massive chest.

It took longer for enough to pour out that it no longer overflowed from her mouth than it did for him to actually fill him with all that.

With her chin and breasts glazed in his frosting she would close her mouth and let him hear the very audible *gulp* before opening her mouth to show she’s more than willing to ‘accept’ him. Soon she verbalized this notion fully.

“I don’t mind a bit of roughhousing in private, feel free to be as rough as you like as soon as I accept you for your duty as a concubine.” <Princess of the Sea>

She said in a calm, welcoming voice as she returned to her usual warm smile for her concubines… Mind you it felt different considering her makeup of choice currently. She did also climb off the donkey’s face as she didn’t want to end up with him having an early night.

His face caked in her juices, making it clear she very much enjoyed the earlier actions, as sticky threads temporarily connected him before he finally was able to welcome fresh air. She in turn made her way over to his beasty bits, taking her well deserved reward as she lowered her face into those leathery balls, taking a deep breath. Not worrying about how it may be taken as she’d already shown the giant her lowest point so far.

<Donkey-Kin may not be considered the most visually appealing but they certainly have their own benefits… Though I suppose this is  not appealing to those who don’t have this- what was the term Munzumira used… ‘Kink’? That meddling old {Queen} calls me a pervert instead when she thinks I can’t hear…. Ah, think musky thoughts, musky thoughts instead of that boring hag...>

Based on her lack of movement some may be concerned about but the men in the room were all aware that her not moving usually meant she was simply happy at current - though usually that applied when she was in the ‘fish tank’. And, happy she was.

<Maybe I’ll just remain like this for the rest of the morning till Sierra knocks for me to leave… Hm? Why do I feel something parting my rear->

*Plop*

“Ur~gh~! Oh~” <Princess of the Sea>

Her peaceful testicle time was interrupted abruptly as the giant thrusted forward once more - not for the expected hole that was prepped but her poor anus which was pop open and then invaded harshly to the base with one single thrust causing her to feel it in just about every inch of her torso.

“Y-your not meant to consummate with that hole…” <Princess of the Sea>

She knew who it was without needing to look because she never needed to look - since she felt no awry intentions she ignored his approach but didn’t expect the ‘slip up’ which caused her trembling warm smile and a second embarrassing lower explosion from her as she actually came from the abrupt action.

The giant didn’t seem worried however as he leaned forward, his large arms reaching under her and between her legs to grab onto her chest. Even with his massive hands he couldn’t fully contain them but his action did cause her trembling legs to part, now resting on his wrists.

He didn’t stop there as he soon began to ignore her message as he instead seemed quite pleased that he lost his first time with her ass…

Based on the powerful if small thrusts he committed to, humping her ass with passion as the sound likely echoed through the whole of Pacem. So did her moans as she once again came from his rough handling as he actually proceeded to lift her up so her back was against his waist - not that it slowed him down.

“Oh~! Oh me~! D-Don’t display me so cr-AH~! Don’t look~!” <Princess of the Sea>

Her own complaints interrupted as he spread her legs by moving his wrists to her shins. Quickly making her cum, sending a wave of her own cum to pour onto the confused dDonkey-kin’s cock and balls but instead of helping her he grinned. Taking his own donkey dick in hand and began to jerk it off with her cum as if lubing it up.

Of course she noticed this. At this point, even the amphibian was forced to blush as she seemed quite embarrassed at her treatment but also far from angry.

“A-Ah~! No~Ah~! I can’t handle another massive gential~! I’ll~!” <Princess of the Sea>

It seemed like the donkey listened to her as he seemed to hesitate but to this she instead changed her song.

“Ah~! I-I changed my mind~! I  hah~ah~aven’t felt this much like ah~a woman in decades~! I beg you to let me ride you till I’m broken~ Mmm~! My noble steed~!” <Princess of the Sea>

She said as her smile had since increased in temperature from being warm to hot as she grinned at him with an open, panting mouth with spit dripping unceremoniously from her. Her body covered in a thin layer of sweat as her breasts were roughly fondled by giant hands without concern.

The donkey seemed convinced as he stood up to get on level with her vagina, surprised when one of her hands wrapped around his shoulders to drag him forward as he was carefully lining himself up nervously. Pulling his cock into her warm, lubed up hole as it gripped him so tightly despite blood now leaking from her strangely previously unbroken hymen - him was almost scared she’d pull it off!

Not only that but through the back wall of her vagina he clearly felt the throbbing and powerful thrusts of a giant log as it messed up the other side - to this he wouldn’t hold back any more and proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist and shake his hips back and forth like a jackhammer.

To this, neither him nor her were bashful as he burst into her urethra causing her to violently shake for a second as she came on his cock. This caused her walls to throb around his cock causing him to grown out - unleashing a verile load right inside of her…

<Ah~ it seems he really is verile, if others new how potent this donkey is they may claim him to try to revitalize dragon kind~!>

As she felt the warmth invade her deepest depths, filling her with thick, chunky cream she’d expect him to finish. But no, he kept thrusting as he came and instead of slowing down when he went soft he thrust even more vigorously till he was harder than before!

But he wouldn’t stop there as he kept thrusting viciously and she kept moaning and the giant joined in as well for good measure. The two men not holding back any reserves as they thrust with passion all their passion - such huge members being too much for most but despite that the woman lived up to her earlier thoughts of perhaps being a ‘size queen’. Her stomachs bulging silhouette proved their vigour in this.

She didn’t even know how many times the two of them came inside of her and neither did she know how many times she came.

They didn’t even stop when her lower muscles were too used to even work up the strength to even grip onto them anymore - instead treating her as a cum lubed slip and slide for their cocks. The donkey long losing his fear and whispering this very phrase to her, making her cum once more.



As morning turned to night she was gasping for air with her two concubines, their cocks still inside her but the cum leaked out into a (now) rather large puddle under her as her holes were long left gaping.

Soon though her partners finally used up their energy and fell right there on the bed, completely unconscious, as they dropped her into a puddle of their cum.

<Well… That was certainly consumated though I never expected for my rear to be treated as a mere toy… Then again I never expected myself to beg someone to break my intimate parts - quite shameful...>

Shaking her head with a long sigh, the room definitely needed a deep clean after that session but she was still happy enough with the results.

Moving her right hand down to rest on her rather full bursting, even if it came from the wrong direction, as she felt the little spark that had been alight during that whole ‘event’ before her mind wandered causing the mature woman to move her left knuckle up to cough into.

<I can’t believe I’m feeling hot and bothered still due to the hormones ‘left’ on the bed...>

Looking down at the ‘pool’ she was in as she decided to go for a bath before seeking out her daughter who she conveniently ‘missed’ when she knocked on the door… Though, she didn’t really knock on the door as quite embarrassingly the woman was sure she’d already long heard what was happening.

<I wasn’t exactly quiet…>

Shaking her head with another sigh as she headed off, preparing to go see her granddaughter.



***


“Who did this…” <Princess of the Sea>

All warmth was gone from the woman's voice as she stood in an underground shrine, no, a mausoleum was more fitting. The reason for this is when she followed the traces she left on her granddaughter she ended up in front of a brothel in this disgusting human country.

When she arrived she’d been harassed by several human males and some even attempted to ambush her. She decided they weren’t worth her effort of sparing them so let Sierra dirty her hands in her own kindness to the possible future and past victims…

And, what they found was the reason why the silver haired templar was now silently sobbing - her eyes closed just like her mother but both of their faces were pointed to the painting in front of them.

Behind them was a dark-elf that was shuddering, obviously quite fearful of the cold, commanding voice that came from the usually calm but kind motherly figure in front of her.

“I-it was so unexpected th-” <Dark-Elf>

“You know what, I don’t care about your excuses. I wanted results from you and those results were simple - protect my granddaughter but instead you let her spend over a decade in this place leading to her death…” <Princess of the Sea>

She didn’t shout…

She didn’t need to shout...

The entire world was already trembling…

As that’s how powerful the {True God} is…

Dust fell from the ceiling as the ground quaked in fear of the wrath she was feeling. Now she understood something, something so clear to her.

<{True Mercy} was stolen so I wouldn’t make any rash decisions and cut this place down… Well played Munzumira but if you think I can be satisfied like this you think too highly of me.>

“I-I couldn’t do anything, it was sudden and we fell into a tra-” <Dark-Elf>

“You're an assassin… A rouge's best asset no matter the specifics will always be their ability to sneak and hide… Are you telling me you are so useless you not only couldn’t escape with my poor little girl but you couldn’t even run away yourself…” <True God>

“B-but-” <Dark-Elf>

“But you may be punished by my daughter due to allowing a royal to suffer? Well, now your going to be punished by the {True God} and I’ll make sure you suffer if you dare think of letting the ones responsible get away… Death has become so fleeting, I’m sure I can come up with something worse, don’t you?” <True God>

Looking over her left shoulder she would slightly open her eye as the same purplish red glow that she had in her true form came out… And, just that was enough for the elf to cough up a fountain's worth of blood and collapse to continue to have a seizure on the floor in a state of medical shock.

Afterall, giving someone trama was as simple as a glance hence why her and her daughters eyes were always closed.

Calmly turning back to the painting she would softly move her hand to caress the aged canvass.

<I’ll kill that little brat…>

The dark-elf left to grit her teeth as she took a long time to recover, not that anyone would realize as the pair of mother and daughter mourned the early loss of their blood. They’d lost family in their long life, it was never easy, but situations like this were never something she’d allow herself to get use to. So many memories of spoiling the child as she grew from a tiny little baby to a mature and beautiful girl who was rightfully beloved…

<So righteous you were that I was proud… But humans are greedy and egotistical - in their minds the actions they take instinctually could never be wrong. Never realizing that, that makes them no better than beasts… You should never have had to fight in that war but that hag takes her slow time taking ownership over all the humans and I myself sealed {The Dreamer} so unifying love is a pipe dream… I wasn’t aware amphibians could cry.>

She thought to herself, chuckling grimly, lowering her head for a moment before lifting her chin proudly and gaining her warm smile as if nothing was wrong. Merely lifting her right hand to grip only her tricorn hat in order to adjust it to make sure it stayed firm, her white coat billowing as she walked gracefully to the exit. The trembling slowly calming down.

“Sierra… Protect our little Eel’s resting place and I’ll be back soon enough… I have a sword to collect, as well as some heads…” <True God>

Never before have such warmly spoken words been so menacing, for that is what it means to be the {True God}.

So, how was it? (Leave comments if you feel like giving more)
  • Loved the lewds, more plz! Votes: 147 74.2%
  • It was good I suppose Votes: 34 17.2%
  • Meh, don't really care Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Nope, nada, nopey dope ain't the pope. Votes: 3 1.5%
Total voters: 198
89