Chapter 64: The last 9-tailed bender
1.1k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo~

Well last week oll was what the opinion on our little cowubus wearing some cow-print when she is older and the result was… Well it was essentially why not as long as she continues being cute or just plain yes for the double cow. Total votes were overwhelmingly positive to the idea so guess we’re having a cow wearing a cow-print because more cow is better?

Also lewd nine-tail fox…

Please support my patreon where you can get a novel's pre-released chapters for only £2.50 as well as 2 chapters per-week - your support is needed!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

Seeing that cross almost hidden behind the plethora of green butts and dangling dark green nuts caused the little hatchling to freeze.

Though to those still at the doorway it just looked like she was taking in the sight of goblins abusing the poor fox lady's body for their pleasure - which was true - but that wasn’t the reason for her staring at the woman. All her life she’d been informed about the evils that were involved with the Cult of {The Dreamer} also known as {Voluptas}. Even the descendents of elves that helped to raise her (teaching her most of what she knew about society) didn’t see the church in a bright light. The best opinion she heard were that they were a cult of shameless people who fucked monsters while the worst she’d heard was them sacrificing people they tricked with their beauty.

Even if that fox just had a goblin nut bust over her face - after pulling it’s stunningly fat green cock out from her esophagus - she was truly a kingdom toppling beauty. Somehow her charms shone through as the rancid yellow sludge slid down her figure. She appeared graceful as well as calm even while her dainty neck bulged out as two dicks slid up and down before being joined once again by a third. Her seductiveness clear despite her chest sagging due to being used as a sex toy for the little monsters that were big where it mattered; inside of her. Though like a true seductress it was clear she enjoyed the attention as a clearer puddle formed under her though was buried under the goblins.

If so, wouldn't it be pretty heroic to kill one this strong while they were unable to defend themselves? While thinking about this she noticed that the goblins were starting to drop off giving the woman more freedom; not that she used it. Still the goblins were beginning to run out of energy and some of them just collapsed on the wooden structures they built below. This meant she was running out of time to make a choice on how to deal with the legendary and should be extinct [Nine-Tailed Kitsune] since they only existed in the {Demon Realm}.

Honestly it should be more shocking to see a non-demonic [Nine-Tailed Kitsune] than there being a member of {Voluptas} nearby.

Of course it was strange for there to be a member of the cults that took over the western wildlands in the east as well. Still that was less than seeing a member of the famous race who abandoned the {Mortal Realm} to side with the {Demon God Empress}. It was even more surprising that the one in front of her was not only a [Nine-Tailed Kitsune] who must have been fairly important in {Voluptas} and also had no demonic energy coming from her - in fact she seemed to be supplying a lot of holy energy to the barrier around the forest… The same barrier that apparently sealed some evil and that the church needed to invigorate before it breaks.

This made Eel’s brows furrow as she couldn’t help reconsider some things about not only this job but even what she knew about the group calling themselves {Voluptas}. As Emily once said when discussing {The Dreamer} is that the enemy of the enemy can be an ally. Since {Orrid Empire} hates {Voluptas} maybe they weren’t too bad.

Looking at it now the elves didn’t seem to like {Voluptas} they hadn’t exactly resorted to violence when it came to them. Not only that but she only really heard about them from the half-elves who lived in {Orrid Empire} all their lives and even they only talked about how they played around with monsters… Yet was that really problematic considering the Guild Master was a chill dude despite being an Orc? Even Fuka was half-goblin and Eel wouldn’t trust anyone else to watch over her Mily (except {Photon - Pillar of the Knight}) nor would she want another tank.

While considering that Eel slowly walked towards her group once again; she noticed that a certain ‘demon lord’ was gone.

While Eel just ignored that.

“What do you guys think about this situation?” <Eel>

“Fox great endurance.” <Lyada>

“Ya can’t help but feeling jealous at that treatment…” <Fuka>

Fuka (being Fuka) had her eyes trained on what was for more holes than ass. Due to the number of goblins dropping out from the gangbang her ruined anus was becoming more clear as thick creamy cum poured out of her without end. There were still quite a few goblins going at it yet there seemed to be so much ‘space’ left for use leading to some goblins plunging their hands in to help pleasure themselves. As a {Spirit Beast} of a high ranking she was a large woman especially when compared to the goblins however that didn’t make the scene any less hot to the half-gob that wanted to be like that. She was even salivating.

As for their succubus she… Well she was red faced and appeared to be drunk on the high quality lust in the air. She likely wouldn’t need to eat for a while. Her hands clutched the doorframe to keep herself standing while glaring intensely at Eel while Eel being a hunter could tell the gaze of a predator so stayed a little distance away. The dragoness was sure that if she was too close to Emily she’d leap from her support and tackle her to the floor.

With no support in helping her think about all this mortal nonsense Eel couldn’t help but frown while trying to come up with what to do before the goblins finished up... Maybe Promicarus ran away because she knew this would happen?

“What wrong?” <Lyada>

“The fox isn’t anyone normal… She’s from the {Voluptas} cult I think. She has their cross on her very stretched out choker - that must also be made out of some very impressive materials in order to not snap apart with three goblins testing it.” <Eel>

“Urgh, I think I came a little thinking about that being me… So why not just deal with her if ya see that bunch as being problematic? Ya would usually just do what ya need to and kill the goblins that are breeding the shit out of ‘er body. Damn I’m horny… ” <Fuka>

At that comment Eel’s brow furrowed while she turned to look over her shoulder.

“There is no seal from the church…” <Eel>

“What do ya mean?” <Fuka>

“The only type of ‘seal’ around is a barrier that is being actively kept up from the active use of holy power, you can’t feel that?” <Eel>

Fuka blushed softly at being called out as a bad paladin but nobody would be able to tell since she was already flustered for another reason.

“Well I’m not a priestess or anything I’m just a paladin with no patron god.  But getting back to the point - if it’s an active use barrier instead of a passive use barrier where is that energy coming from in this shit hole of a ch-u-r-c-h… Oh, I see…” <Fuka>

“It’s coming from the Kitsune that we would usually recklessly kill.” <Eel>

She wasn’t wrong there.

Most adventurers of {Orrid Empire} would happily kill a member of {Voluptas} in hopes to become the next local hero as that alone would greatly boost their power. Just look at Eel herself who certainly has gained a lot from her title - hero is more of a passive title but it’s effect in learning speed and gaining jobs is unlike any other. Because of that they would probably have no qualms killing a woman (who has already been dirtied by monsters despite being beautiful) then handing her head in for the bounty from the state. This member was even a legendary race so her body itself was probably worth more than the shitty country was!

But then that would lead to a problem…

“She die beast be released, right?” <Lyada>

“Exactly… And I bet the church knew that.” <Fuka>

That made Eel gnash her teeth and growl yet it was another voice that belonged to none of them that tried to reply to Fuka.

“I- glurgh *cough* *cough* a-apologies when it came to quantity, thickness or viscosity those children were quite… Generous.” <Fox>

Her voice was beautiful but it was fairly obvious she had just been triple-deep-throated by very horny goblins since her voice was very raspy and quite deep initially. Though considering how much cum she spit up after trying to talk it wasn’t surprising how ‘muffled’ her voice was. It was more surprising that the woman could speak at all.

Still with that voice everyone turned towards the woman while Eel spun on her feet to instantly look towards the target.

The fox was just getting her breath under control as despite how calm she seemed it was clear her body was quite ‘excited’ at the attention it had received. Those nasty little monsters seemed to have finally finished emptying their balls and a couple of them went for the buckets that were a bit out of the way. Meanwhile others dragged the planks of wood away from the woman to reveal the true extent of their ‘fun’ over the years - it wasn’t even the possible to see the floor in the area around her but more shocking was the fact that the area she kneeled in was actually lower than the rest of the church.

<How long does it even take goblins to cum that much?!>

Soon the fox was finally cleaned off yet it wasn’t exactly done in the most respectful manner by her caretakers. The little shits literally just surrounded her from all sides before chucking the contents of the buckets as if she was just some mare. Though she was certainly just ridden like some barnyard animal. What surprised Eel more though was the contents of those buckets.

<Is it just me or was that a little bit yellow… I’m not used to such strong scents masking everything but I’m pretty sure they just golden bathed her. Never knew goblins drank so much water though.>

The foxes' ears twitched as the cold liquid washed over her while her tails twitched though they were too heavy for her to casually lift. It was hard to see the woman’s nose but Eel imagined that it also twitched as she did when she got wet; though being trapped in a goblin den all this time she would likely not be able to smell anything anyway. Before she spoke again she also cleared her throat as well as she could allowing her to gain a more fitting tone.

“I’m an Apprentice High-Priestess in the service of {The Voluptas Theocracy} but you may call me Alexis young-kin. I will put it lightly; I believe you were likely sent to die from this ‘Church of Light’. While I mean you know harm that cannot be said for the powerful void beast behind this barrier that I’ve been keeping in place for decades as a test of my faith as an Apprentice High-Priestess… I am unsure why they would want to release this void beast but maybe they developed some power to deal with it?

Their god's blessing wouldn’t be enough…” <Alexis>

“Wait, then why are ya here as an enemy of this country, wouldn’t you prefer it if this entire country was destroyed! ” <Fuka>

Alexis just let out a sad sigh.

“Ignorant children are still children so I would feel bad if they were to be killed. Many people in this country are innocent as many women and children don’t have any choices presented to them either. On top of this a Void-Beast isn’t a regular beast since they do not care about territory they only care about destruction… Munzumira and her spirits may interfere after some damage is done to other countries but this one has no hope if it escapes.” <Alexis>

“Even after the hero of this country killed one of your High-Priestess, no, maybe that’s an agreement so you can replace her?” <Fuka>

Yet despite Fuka’s attempts to rile her up something else happened as it appeared as if the Fox had visibly aged as her entire form seemed to become smaller. Even the barrier quivered slightly but it seemed the woman still came to gain control over it quickly. Despite that an unquestionable sorrowful aura flowed from her.

“... So another friend passes with the endless passage of time… Which… Which one of my sisters was it?” <Alexis>

Eel couldn’t stand the woman's aura so quickly answered with what she knew.

“It was said that, that fake hero killed a demon lord of lust.” <Eel>

“So it was Bucucuss, I s-” <Alexis>

“N-no, it couldn’t be mom as I spoke to her last night.” <Emily>

At first the fox seemed to have become happier upon hearing this as her tailed began to lift but half way through they froze. It seemed realisation had taken over that even if it wasn’t Bucucuss she had still lost a friend. In fact Eel couldn’t be sure yet looking at those quivering tails and ears that were as low as possible she strongly believed that the woman was crying.

“Saicus… Even in your death you were mistaken for your sister you are so proud of… I’m sorry I missed your mourning due to my own task…” <Alexis>

“Are ya not curious about what happened to her body?” <Fuka>

This was the point which confused Fuka as it was very clear Alexis was very close to the other ‘cultist’ yet didn’t even wish to know if her body was properly buried.

Yet, surprisingly, it was Eel that answered.

“Why would it matter as it’s just flesh and bones? Though it would be bad if they were wasteful with her remains…” <Eel>

“Though I heard that the corpse was defined to make artefacts for the heroes party in order to better deal with mental based opponents.” <Fuka>

“Ah, that’s good, so they didn’t pointlessly parade her around but actually made use of her body so I can at least find solace in that...” <Alexis>

Surprisingly, instead of making the woman sadder, Fuka's comment made her happier about the demise of her friend? To say the half-human was confused was an understatement. What was even more shocking was Eel who just nodded along in understanding - not even the ‘always ready for a fight’ dragon had lowered her spear. It was awkwardly quiet since the goblins were all tuckered out thus asleep across the floor.

Luckily the succubus was there (even if she was still a bit rosy cheeked) to shed some light of the situation.

“Beth isn’t just a dragon… She appears to be a [Nine-Tailed Kitsune] mix and the Kitsune are considered different from other beast races. They were masters of various skills with their ‘unique ability’ being their deep insight which allowed them to merge together many skills which usually would be impossible. That’s why I believe Beth is able to be both demonic and heroic despite being somewhat opposing elements but it also means she thinks differently.

Their higher than average insights make them a naturally cunning race which leads to them being more interested in other races to the extent they have found love with them. A lot of love I should say… Eel isn’t strange loving multiple people.

They don’t tend to have the same bigotry as can be found to some extent in their descendents; elves & vampires. It also led to them being proficient hunters of the other beast races. To them one wasting the body of their comrade is like saying their comrade wasn’t worth the effort of the hunter.

To them not using the corpse is far more defilement than making them into artefacts unlike dragons who despise such things.” <Emily>

To that both Lyada & Fuka just had widened eyes since that was an information bomb and some of that probably shouldn’t be known by puny mortals like them.

It did raise a question Fuka had originally brought up.

“Do ya still want to protect them? As ya said the other surrounding areas likely wouldn’t be affected too much by the beast trapped in there. On the other hand the country that killed ye close friend wouldn’t be able to recover - they’re already on bad terms with the surrounding countries so even if they managed to kill the beast the damages would be irreparable.” <Fuka>

The woman just shook her head with a heavy sigh.

“I’m not going to drag a whole group into despair for the actions of a few. Plus even if I didn’t I doubt things would go that way now else I wouldn’t be talking with your group - I am curious about their full plan. If it was just a random quest put into the adventurers guild by the church then I doubt it was targeted to your group so they likely didn’t expect someone who could actually stand a chance at escaping from the beast.

I assume they wanted you to all die from the beast after killing me; based on what you told me that ‘hero’ who kills innocent women likely will then use the artefacts from Saicus. Though I believe they won’t have an artefactor good enough to make full use of her… Well I think her natural strength would allow them to take out the beast in there.” <Alexis>

That made Eel’s brow raise.

“How strong was Saicus?” <Eel>

The fox’s ears and tails bounce around cutely as she seems to be thinking of an honest answer.

“I would say she’d at least be an A+ or S- Ranked - so about as strong as roughly 5 or so adult stage dragons if put into adventurer terms though she mostly focused on mental attacks not physical. If she attacked you in a non-physical form…” <Alexis>

“Then how could that Hero…” <Emily>

“I did hear some rumours that he killed the succubus while they were engaged in the hot and heavy. The reason he had the ring that allowed him to become a hero was because it was a relic he had ‘won’ from her.” <Fuka>

Surprisingly the fox also agreed.

“She was such a cute girl who would fall head over heels quickly and has for many brave mortals in the past leading to many moments of her crying over their passing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she fell in love with him. The ring would likely be the wedding ring she often used to make for each of her husbands… She was no Chaos but her craftsmanship was still at the peak of the realm.” <Alexis>

“So that’s why mom knew so much…” <Emily>

“Yes, those sisters were close. similar to you and that you kin of mine.” <Alexis>

The fox spoke with her ears pointed high into the sky clearly displaying her excitement at the cute pairing.

“So how strong are you?” <Eel>

Apparently Eel couldn’t read the mood but Alexis answered none the less. They couldn’t see her face as they were still standing at the door yet it was easy enough to tell she was happy from her upright ears. Not to mention the tone of her voice was far better than it was just a little bit ago.

“Though I can’t take them all on I could at the very least deal with an assassination attempt from Munzumira’s elite group {The Birds of Prey} which means that although I’m no Empress I can at least deal with some of their kids.” <Alexis>

Those cum drenched tails happily wagged about while she pushed out her chest while all the other people could only be left silent.

“T-then why are ya still here and only an apprentice!” <Fuka>

“Goddess-sama told me to seal the beast since killing it wasn’t my job. As for me, I can’t just force my way into the higher ranks of the church just because I’m a little bit stronger than the other followers. Our church is one of love not violence after all~.” <Alexis>

<So… Could I have killed a Toppler even if she didn’t actually do anything to stop me?>

Eel who was the most taken aback just stood there frozen.

“Wheres idiot?” <Lyada>

With that being said the group all looked around to try and find Promicarus but Alexis just chuckled softly.

“Don’t worry she’ll probably be back soon as there is nothing she can’t deal with here.” <Alexis>

Excited for {Gobberz Kingdom}?
  • Absolutely yes~! Votes: 23 39.0%
  • I'm a little interested but just because it's not the most Orrid empire Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Absolutely fucking not... Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Meh Votes: 9 15.3%
Total voters: 59
20