Chapter 90.5: An Orrid time for the emperor… [Part 2]
517 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

So, everyone agrees they're pretty fucked.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

“Now, naughty little boys who steal need a tinsy bit harsher punishment, don’t they little one?” <Infinite Mother>

That kind smile was still present on her face as she said those words yet Orrid understood the connotation behind it - who stole if not him? Practically his whole empire was built on stealing from someone whether it was leighbour by stealing freedom, children by stealing women or even stealing that sword which this psychopath owns! Knowing what she considered a light punishment, how could he stay still?

Panic fueling his actions; he shot up from the throne to charge towards the light elf he had previously cruelly thrown away. Mother made no attempt to stop him, rather she stepped aside as he tried to charge through her irrationally, to ‘look on’ as he ran to the behind of the elf desperately grasping towards the image of {The True God}. From her rump he pulled out the fearsome blade which many beings far more powerful than anything he could imagine wouldn’t even fight for due to fear of its true owner.

He was no expert samurai so as he drew the black blade with blood red tinted hamon he couldn’t compensate for the weight which was far greater than a sword its size. Falling flat on his ass while the sword hit the floor. Yet that small accidental action caused a gash in the entire room which cut all the way from him to Mother - the fallen light elf he drew it from having appeared on the throne the moment his gaze turned away from her. Even despite being made from stone thicker than a man is tall, the floor crumbled away to the floors below. The proud king kicked the ground panicky to take distance from the collapsing while desperately gripping onto the handle of the sword with both his hands.

With such a result nobody could claim that this sword was anything less than a treasure as from the sounds below it wasn’t even just the throne room floor which was cut. In fact every floor under this one and further still was sliced through - it would have to at least be that powerful to claim it’s rank as the mightiest weapon in all the realms. Only person who wouldn’t be impressed by this result was the owner herself.

“Huh, I suppose it is indeed true that even the sharpest blade becomes a dull stick in the hands of an idiot…” <Infinite Mother>

Hearing that complaint Orrid really wanted to complain about if they were seeing the same result of a mere falling sword. He also wanted to complain about this dumb curved blade made through folding metal that resulted in it being shorter than it’s weight would imply while also being heavier due to it’s width compared to his kingdoms own. The sword itself had a beautiful blade which was blacker than the night except for the hanon (wavy pattern) which made the blade seem to contain blood… Which is likely done considering how it was used to sentence many different species of dragons to extinction.

Since the sword was for Mother (by Mother) it was obviously a lot longer than what a traditional sword would be which likely didn’t help Orrid with lifting it as he stood up. Tugging on the black sageo-cord which wrapped in tsukamaki around the crimson handle resulted in a black grip with blood red diamonds. At some point he even gave up on the handle to go as far as to grip the black tsuba - with a golden emboss showing the rather detailed ‘process of gathering the resources to make them sword’ - in an attempt to lift the weapon.

It was just at that moment that a human figure made full of light seemed to come down the heavens themselves in a rather grand display to place himself between Mother & the emperor.

Continuing on with that a man who looked just like a larger, gruffer and older version of the renowned Lord Shanta appeared from the glowing sun the being of light came from. Seeing those two made the human’s face glow with solace that his rescue had finally arrived - no matter what there was no way the MILF could fight with a god in his own territory. Plus that god also had the help of a powerful dragon by his side!

With a tone completely filled with despise and ridicule fully directed at Mother the being of light spoke in a gruff male voice.

“Unfortunately for you ‘True God’ I’m not like these western-born gods nor am I some inexperienced mortal which you can bully. You are not welcome here so I suggest you leave everything you wear behind, kotow 1024 times while begging for forgiveness and I may see fit to allow you to live. With that you cannot say I do not respect my elders!” <God of Light>

“Hmpf she clearly had all the development in her body and did not mind to be as foolish as to come here by herself. Even the notoriously overconfident Sohn-Tochter had her {Godhunters} waiting in the wings while still retreating without showing aggression. It makes me embarrassed to think we are both dragons yet I suppose water-dragons have always been cowards who hide in the depths since the time of old.” <Shanta Senior>

As the {God of Light} had hinted towards, he did not come from the western-side of the world where Mother ruled an essentially unopposed dictatorship over gods. Instead he was a proud human cultivator who had fought viciously against others who sought to defy the heavens in order to obtain godhood. Unlike in the west where the gods have some order there were as many factions as there were between the mortals which resulted in constant danger.

Especially for him who had risen through the mortals as an independent cultivator who treated just about every race like shit despite not being an evil or demonic cultivator. Of course, as can be understood from the empire he created, the people he treated the worst by far were women who were nothing but objects in his eyes. He was raised in a rich family who were well off enough to have a respected elder who could build a sect if he desired; in which he was the second child only below his sister.

He strongly believed the position as heir should be his due to the words of all those from fellow families as well as the servants surrounding him. Yet he had always been cruel with focus solely on cultivation while his sister was wise with great academic abilities and a kind disposition that treated their servants well if with authority. It wasn’t surprising to those who knew both well that the sister got the heir position yet for him it was completely unacceptable.

As a result he left his family only to come back one day to capture his sister (& supporters) then hang them from the wall of their compound after having them sullied. He attempted to take over yet his horrified & enraged ancestor along with the allies of his very family came to chase him only for him to go into hiding then slowly gain power. After he gained enough he killed them men and desecrated the women just like before resulting in his being enemy of the very empire he grew up and lived in.

Like the other two times he tried to do the same… Yet his opponent was the {Immortal Emperor} of the south who had a great relationship with the leader of  {The Imperial Phoenix Supreme Divine Family}; the renowned {Vermillion Bird - Zhu Que}. Even after he obtained godhood he didn’t stand a chance against the {Immortal Emperor} yet he was luckier than ever that a demonic incursion occurred making it so the emperor couldn’t follow.

That wasn’t the same for the phoenix’s that had learned from his cruel acts and wished to bring him to ‘justice’.

Unlike previously there were no weak women for him to target in the phoenix family nor was there the kind of mercy a family may show upon being reminded of better days. They also didn’t let their emotions get the better of them thanks to their noblesse oblige as the most powerful race representing the heavens. He tried getting help from the only race that could fight against them on the surface the {Mortal Realm}, yet no matter how much he was willing to give the powerful oni owned {Asura Yakuza} laughed in his face like he was the biggest idiot.

With obvious desperation he tried to goad them by calling them cowards yet they beat him within an inch of his life with brute strength despite him being a god with a non-physical form!

To add insult to injury they even handed him over to the princess and favoured heir of the phoenix clan, Sohn-Tochter. Yet she didn’t so much as glance at him more than to check his identity before having him carted away without care - she didn’t even pay much for him. It was at that point where he believed he was going to die he became enlightened.

Light is always followed by darkness no matter how much the light tries to remove the hiding darkness - there must always be a contrast.  Thus as the most talented god of light it only made sense that following him would be the darkness that hides in the very depths of the inner workings of the realm. This realisation happened when Munzumira herself appeared to offer a deal he simply couldn’t refuse.

Thanks to all that he stood here today in front of Mother with confidence that couldn’t be faltered no matter how mighty her name had been. His life was a chaotic one in which he had to fight against the odds and ‘injustices’ he was subjected to by those who stood above him; he was finally ready to do the same.

Unfortunately for him Mother merely shaped her mana into a blade around her index & middle finger before flicking it twice. As suddenly as she appeared both his as well as his drake’s arms had suddenly fallen to the ground while his own dissipated before hitting the floor. For a second the {God of Light} slowly turned to look at his stump before letting out an inhuman screech while clutching it - his drake in no better condition.

In fact the Drake was worse since, ever since he was born, the most that happened was his scales were scratched by a powerful blow.

“Now, now, stop crying. You don’t need a mother’s coddling for something that small - your ancestors have felt far worse. Trust me on that one hohoho~.” <Infinite Mother>

“What have you done to my a-!” <God of Light>

“You cultivators really are dumb *sigh*.” <Infinite Mother>

Mother simply shook her head while turning to face the trio of elves who were still reaching out towards her for salvation. That was all she did for a while while tilting her head around them as if she was visually studying them - all the while her eyes were closed making that impossible. Still that didn’t stop {The God of Light} from snickering at her in ridicule.

“Heh, you can’t kill me, there is no way you can cure those-” <God of Light>
“Boop~!” <Infinite Mother>

Mother’s index finger poked one of the elves' noses, resulting in their empty eyes regaining life.

“-elves-” <God of Light>
“Boop~!” <Infinite Mother>

Yet another nose boop and yet another elf returning back to her senses while also healing her bloody broken nose.

“-without me…” <God of Light>
“And boop~!” <Infinite Mother>

Finishing off with one last snoot boop the final elf had her soul fully recovered as if it was the simplest thing to do in the world to her. The light elves just looked at one another as memories of what happened to them filled their heads. Them tearing up before breaking out into tears while tightly clutching Mother, the god simply remained smiling while gently wiping their runny noses with her imposing white coat with ‘神’ (deity) upon the back in black.

While her hands wrapped around the women - gently rubbing their backs to ensure they got it all out of their system - she slowly turned to look at the three men. Only a calm ‘warm’ smile on her face with eyes not even closed tightly. All three of them slowly felt something seemingly crawl up their backs not realising that ‘thing’ was a primordial fear.

“Why would I need someone like you to do something as simple as reconnect a heastely loosened soul’s bonds? Well regardless you don’t need to worry about me killing you silly since you’ll make a good stepping stone - though I can’t let you get away without letting these poor women get their revenge on a horrible being like you. Oh~ can’t let you escape from this kingdom before that little hatchling of mine can tear you from your thrones~!” <Infinite Mother>

*click*

Lifting her hand from the back of the crying elf to simply click her fingers which resulted in space cracking and through those cracks shot out 5 chains. Three of those chains coiled around the necks of the three men before they seemingly vanished; however it didn’t end that simply for the proud {God of Light}. The remaining two chains independently coiled around his waist and wrist yet these ones didn’t vanish but instead pinned him to the ground.

Although the god certainly tried to struggle he found himself unable to escape despite his body being made of light however that wasn’t surprising. It didn’t stop him from wiggling around yet the result was essentially just him kicking his legs against the ground while screaming like a baby who can’t roll onto their back. Mother didn’t care about that though as she wrapped her arms around the girls once more before pushing them gently as if guiding them towards the god leaving them confused.

“I learned from the primordial serpent that the best form of revenge isn’t bloody, hot, cold nor is it trying your hardest to take everything away from your abuser. See revenge is born from a desire of retaliation from when someone takes something of worth away from you - so taking something from them will just be stooping to their level. Instead what you do is make what they hold dear to them absolutely worthless.

He took away your freedom to leave this abusive kingdom… So stay here.” <Infinite Mother>

For a while the light elves just silently looked towards the smiling face of Mother as well as the thrashing figure of the god of this country. It was only when the elf who had her nose broken and sword ‘stored’ inside her buttox began to weakly trudge towards him that her sisters did the same as her - when they stood over the god they began to simply kick him. With their difference in strength being so extreme (even if he was still wounded while they were in their peak) they wouldn’t be able to cause him pain with their kicks.

This wasn’t about hurting him physically as Mother could do that herself so that didn’t matter and they continued to kick him. Beings that he thought so lowly they didn’t even deserve freewill were now standing over him, being allowed to freely kick him, was perhaps even worse than any damage Mother could do… Unlikely yet it could be possible!

“Well I suppose it’s time I punish you little mister hohoho~!” <Infinite Mother>

The emperor who was still clutching the tsuba was already shaking seeing the mighty drake who had protected his kingdom since before he was born crying in pain. His eyes were already trembling at the sight of his god, a mighty being who represented their very kingdom, being kicked by elven women who used to service him. And then, upon hearing Mother speak to him once again, he lost it.

While his pants quickly became damp he turned to run down the halls with the katana dragging behind him on the floor. He had never run as fast as he had, even in his youth, as he had now in an attempt to escape from the horrifying scene. Seemingly completely unaware that he has granted many people scenes far worse.

Thankfully he knew essentially every single passage of this castle he was born, raised in and practically never left. It was strange that he ran into no one yet considering what the monstrous woman had done to his advisors it wasn’t so surprising anymore - that didn’t change the fact that soon the light of outside appeared. Due to the darkness inside the empty hallways the outside was blocked by a wall of light yet he didn’t fear the unknown but dived right back into it in order to es-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

In order to end up in his throne room yet again, {The Infinite Mother} stood right in front of him with a warm smile and closed eyes. For a moment he stood there frozen in fear yet as soon as the 7 foot tall ‘evil god’ in front of him opened her mouth again he turned on a dime to run once more with sword in toe. Knowing that the main entrance clearly had some teleportation magic or something he quickly abandoned the thought of using it - it wasn’t as if he had only one ex-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

Knowing that the public exits didn’t work he headed to the one used for the roy-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

With the obvious exits trapped he quickly went into the secret passages to-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

Going again his regal nature he went into the sewers t-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

He ran through the window-

“Welcome back~.” <Infinite Mother>

Once more he ended up in front of Mother who just softly smiled in front of him while ignoring the wailing Drake or changed god who was being pummelling. All avenues of escapes he could think about had failed - even his soaken wet pants had long dried due to the time taken to try everything he could think of. His sweat glands from running all around with the heavy sword had also long emptied out while his mouth was dry.

“RAAAA!” <Orrid>

Knowing that nothing else was working for him he decided to just give it his all with a final attack with the legendary dragon slaying sword; if nothing else he went down fighting. It took all the strength he had to lift the blade which he swung towards her neck - resulting in a large gash across the back wall like the tip of the sword was a paintbrush drawing destruction. Due to his expert 'swordsmanship’ Mother was ‘unable’ to react in time to the sword.

“Hahaha even you can’t come out unharmed from this sword!” <Orrid>

At first everything seemed to be doing great while the emperor felt like he was on cloud nine yet just as he was about to cut off her head the sword stopped. As if he had connected with a steel wall the sword stopped at an invisible ‘barrier’ around her flesh - although the sword managed to overcome the barrier that was it. A few drops of golden blood trickled down the sword while her hand slowly moved to grab the back of the sword and pull it away while she continued smiling.

“Ara ara~ it’s been awhile since I’ve bled.” <Infinite Mother>

Unsurprisingly he wasn’t able to resist her pulling the sword away which she threw up in the air to have the handle land in her head. Before the man could react the tip of the blade pressed against his forehead - slowly she pushed the sword into his skull. All he could do was remain completely still while screaming bloody mary as her jade mana held him in place.

By the time the sword punctured half way through his brain his vision went completely black and the uncomfortable pain vanished.

What was stranger than that was he actually was able to open his eyes to wake up upon his throne where all of his advisors were once again. They were all on the floor grasping their necks with tears in their eyes yet they were still alive - compared to the reality he was faced with previously he could only let out a sigh. He instantly came to the realisation that none of that actually happened and they were perhaps under some cruel hypnotism.

In hindsight it was obvious from the very beginning that such a thing was impossible; she even appeared from the slight gap between his throne & wall. Only an insect could hide behind something like that let alone a giant woman with such a noticeable aura. Realising all that made him slump in his throne while his head fell back…

It was only then he saw “Mugen no kanōsei wa sakerarenai” carved upon the roof directly above him with what he could only imagine was a very sharp sword.

If I Made A Discord Would You Even Bother Joining?
  • Yes Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No Votes: 9 39.1%
Total voters: 23
7