Chapter 102: A True God’s Step
315 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

It was neck and neck with a one point win... But it was tomboys that came out on top as everyone's preferred waifu (not really considering a certain vampiric dragox very much fits into such a category)!

For those who are glad Mother stepped up... Yea.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

 

“Thou likely believe that if thou wins everything will work out fine… Yet dost thine truly think that monstrous woman would leave thou with no motivation to work for her. Most likely her greatest pawn at the moment is heading straight to the town in order to claim thine little cow while dealing with all others involved with thou.” <Legion>

Eel just offered a smug smile.

“Heh~ I don’t need to worry about that since I have the support of a mom of my own~!” <Eel>

But…

“That simplicity is why I must ask thine to offer their life to myself.” <Legion>

*SLCHING*

From behind Eel the ground erupted to reveal the {Pseud-Godhunter} Promicarus was attempting to summon before. The knight had no issues with sullying their honour as they rammed their sword straight through her back to destroy her heart. Spitting up blood all Eel could do was look confused at the skull-like helmet.

Or, more specifically, she was looking at the chaos going down in the city where the faint waft of blood already reached her nostrils. Instantly she could tell that the blood specifically belonged to humans which did somewhat elevate any worries she may have; yet it also made her confused at how the kills were being done. With her sharp eyes it was easy to see were bright flashes of light that were followed seconds later by a *PANG*.

It thus seemed to be some kind of evolution of fire-magic, such as explosion magic which was something that existed most as enchantments due to the chance of being caught in your own attack’s range, yet there was no major move of mana of any kind.

Funnily enough she couldn’t help but agree with Legion that she may indeed be far more ignorant than she first thought. Turning back she was of course being looked down upon by the six armed monster who’s eyes burned with the intention to cut off her head with the sword they had raised in the air. Even if she didn’t know, she had absolute confidence that Alexis would be able to deal with whatever happened, after all she was strong.

“Thou is indeed resilient to survive even without thine heart but will the same ring true if I remove thine head; dost thou hast a lingering requiem to send thine soul off?” <Promicarus>

<Hmm~ she’s right I need something good to say…>

Although stabbing through the heart didn’t work (and not even Elizabeth could quite be sure of the limits of her body) cutting off the head at least was sure fire. After all, it worked on most other vampires just fine and no other race had the same survivability as those of the various noble blood clans of the {Demon Realm}. At the very least neither of the two had heard about someone harder to kill… Yet that was also proof of Legion’s ignorance.

<Okay, I got it fufufu~!>

Just as Eel was about to open her mouth to let out one of her smug one-liners without any fear of the death that was about to come down… Both people paused as a military style black cap floated down towards their feet after  being carried in on the wind. Looking down at the hat Eel was just confused, however the reaction of Promicarus was straight up confusion mixed with a slight air of dread at the memory of the owner of that hat.

“Step-mother’s hat?” <Legion>

“W-” <Eel>

The words weren’t even able to leave her mouth before something sweep by so fast that no one on the mountain peak could fully understand the situation.

This was until a pained scream left Legion as black flames oozed from a line that appeared on their torso while the {Pseudo-Godhunter} let go of their sword. Feeling the force on the sword, Elizabeth turned around to look towards the faux-knight only to see the reason they let go was they had been split in two from the waist. Turning around and seeing that Legion had stabbed their four swords into the ground in order to focus on manipulating threads to keep their own metallic body in one piece.

With how fast it happened Eel was completely lost with her mind just drawing a blank for a solid second yet that second was all it took for her to hear a *clack* from behind. It was just the simple sound of someone stepping, yet that step was the only one Elizabeth heard yet at the same time that footstep was right behind her. Though - based on the ‘clapping’ she was sure it was also the footstep of a very voluptuous woman. Turning around revealed that such a conclusion was correct yet there was something about the woman that made her heart (which was regenerating, if slowly, as the violet flames still licked her flesh) sink.

She was a terrifyingly tall woman at 7 foot with a tricorn hat upon her long flowing lilac hair which framed her perfect and mature face which screamed ‘MILF’. A glaring detail was that her eyes were completely closed despite her directly facing the group with a warm smile plastered onto her plump lips. Those gargantuan tits of hers every bit as massive, if not more, than Eel originally assumed.

Making it quite hard for her to focus on anything but that chest.

<I wonder if I’ll get them that big when I grow up…>

Yet a cold chill went down her spine as those purple flames which had reduced her regeneration massively suddenly flared up once more catching her by surprise.

These flames were strange as they didn’t show up within the system which would indicate they didn’t truly belong to her; it raised the question who owned them. Either way these flames had obviously helped her massively and she likely would have been caught dead far sooner if not for the strange flames. If these flames were telling her to be careful she would most definitely pay more attention just as they wanted.

It was thanks to this that her eyes lowered slightly more to look at the sash around the womans’ waist which contained three curved blades that were sheathed. Noticing those blades made her unconsciously step backwards as a part of her bloodline told her to greet… While the rest warned her that this woman was not someone she should interact with if she didn’t have to; a feeling that certainly confused her even more.

Nonetheless the MILF showed no interest in the little dragon pup’s confusion as she laughed jollily before reaching out a hand. The hand moved so fast that Eel couldn’t even react before it rested upon her head to softly pet her head lovingly; the warmth from that hand lulled into a sense of security. Yet those purple flames flared up causing the mature lady to retreat her hand with a furrowed brow that only formed for a mere second thus allowing none to see her moment of her mask falling away.

“Ohohoho~ you certainly have quite the interesting set of flames; I am a close friend to the one who originally possessed them in fact.” <Mother>

Hearing the source of her strongest power right now was known to the woman made Eel’s eyes open wide with clear questions in them. Being as she was she could not help open her mouth to desperately ask as ‘knowledge was power’... Or at least Lisa, from the brothel, who taught her most of what she knew about the modern world always said so.

“What do you know about them~?” <Eel>

Seeing the excitable appearance of the girl; the mature beauty lifted her left hand in front of her lips while letting out a beautifully hypnotic chuckle that seemed to erase all tensions.

“Indeed I should tell you; I actually have a terribly long history with the owner of that flame yet it is one that I remember every single detail of. The reason for this was because their past could almost be said to be the reason you are around to this day as without them life itself may have ceased to exist. Do you wish to know?” <Mother>

Knowing that such an epic tale she didn’t know about was going to be shared she could not help but perk up while rapidly nodding her head.

“Hohoho~ I see then let me share you the story of the strongest hero to ever exist who was also once a loyal servant of mi-” <Mother>

“Don’t thou spout thine bullshit!” <Legion>

*SKREE*

With that yell a powerful dark-green blade made from a mixture of Legion’s sword aura & abyssal energy tore through the air. Knowing that the power of those attacks could make Jeeves look like a little bitch Eel quickly wished to rush the woman to do something; however all she did was face towards the yell with an amused look on her face.

“How cute~.” <Mother>

Just as the blade was going to collide with her she casually just moved her left hand from her chin to instead bat away that blade causing it to just vanish. There was no explosion nor was there any sound. One second the blade was coming crashing down and the next there was no sign of it no matter how hard anyone looked.

Despite knowing ‘Mother’ was strong seeing just how ‘strong’ the peak of the world was, was nothing short of terrifying.

For their most part Legion seemed unphased by their attack being blocked yet at the same time they had clearly seen better shape. Their toso was only being kept together by a swarm of black wires that came from it’s two lower hands thus making it’s sword arts significantly weaker overall but they showed no intention of stepping down. Instead they spoke towards Eel though never turning away from Mother.

“While I do not know the full tale of the {Flames of Destruction} I do have extensive knowledge in demonology in my preparations… Those flames are one of the few things in existence able to permanently remove the soul of a god thus there is no way that someone as power hungry as her would ever get along with their users. Plus have you ever wondered why Mother, who has a harem which is always full, has so few descendents? She-” <Legion>

It seemed that Legion was deadly serious this time as they didn’t even use the old fashioned dialect they were so fond of however…

“Ho…ho… ho~? Do pray tell why that is?” <Mother>

…Despite never taking their eyes off the figure of Mother in front of them she had somehow appeared behind the Faux Demon Lord. Her smile still present on her face while her head tilted ever so slightly to the side. Those words of hers so soft it was almost a whisper yet not even the world seemed willing to speak over her. Making those words, still in her warm tone as always, left unopposed.

Let's change up last weeks question a bit... Would you rather:
  • Grind Against A Tomboys Scuplted Ass Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Got Lost Between A Gyaru's Ebony Breasts Votes: 17 63.0%
Total voters: 27
5