Chapter 29: His Hidden Plan
10.3k 4 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: His Hidden Plan

When Lu Chen gave in, Zhang Jian smiles like a victor and follows Lu Chen into the alleyway, "Alright, what is your plan?

 

Lu Chen takes out his phone from his pockets and shows him the phone. When Zhang Jian saw what's on it, his eyes went wide. He looks back at Lu Chen,

 

"When did you take these?" During the whole time they were eating, Zhang Jian never realizes his friend was taking pictures.

 

"I took them under the table. You were stuffing your mouth full with meat to even realize." Lu Chen leans against the wall, trying to make himself look cool.

 

But Zhang Jian didn't focus on his pose as he questions him more, “Why did you take so many?” From what he could see, there were at least 25 pictures Lu Chen took. Zhang Jian realizes something, “These photos are taken so professionally. Are you becoming one of those paparazzi guys?” The photos are very detailed, capturing all passion the people there are showing.

 

"Of course, I need these pictures to be very detailed. How can I used them later as evidence if there aren't good?" Lu Chen smirks as even he was surprised at how good the photos came out. The pictures were Long Shen and Liu Fei Fei appearing intimate with each other. The more you swipe to the other images, the more close the two become.

 

"Why do you nee- Oh, no! Are you going to do that to them?!" Zhang Jian realizes what Lu Chen was going to pull.

 

“Yep, you guessed it. I’m going to use this to break the engagement between Liu Fei Fei and me.” Lu Chen states. 

 

"“But couldn’t both of you call off the engagement now. After all, since you guys don’t even want it anymore?” 

 

Now that Lu Chen wasn't in love with Liu Fei Fei anymore, and Liu Fei Fei doesn't even have an ounce of love for him. So it would have been easy to break the engagement between the two, or what Zhang Jian had thought.

 

"If it was our parents who made the marriage arrangement, then your idea would have worked. But the thing is, they weren't the ones. Our grandparents were the ones who arranged it before the two of us were even born." Lu Chen sighs.

 

Lu Chen’s and Liu Fei Fei’s grandfathers were childhood best friends. They had made a pact with each other to have their child marry each other. However, both of them only gave birth to sons, so that pact was up for their grandchildren’s generation to fulfill.

 

And with how their grandchildren were the same age as each other, Lu Chen was also madly in love with Liu Fei Fei. The two elders naturally decided to have an arranged marriage between the two.

 

“I’m going to use these images to not only break the engagement between us, but also it might act as an assurance that nothing will happen to me.”

 

Zhang Jian gave him a confused look, and Lu Chen explains, “ Even if both of us want to annul the engagement, our grandparents won't let it happen."

 

Lu Chen knew the elders would have taken the chance that the feelings can still be created between the two if they give them time to be close with each other. However, the pictures are gonna put a stop to that thought.

 

“These pictures are going to help me completely cut off the engagement between us. And I probably won’t suffer anything as Liu Fei Fei is the one green hatting me.” Lu Chen smiles.

 

“Then shouldn’t you go to your grandparents now to break it off? You might not know what Liu Fei Fei is planning behind the scenes?” Zhang Jian thought the sooner he does it, the better it was for his friend to dissolve the marriage between the two. But Lu Chen thought otherwise;

 

“Right now is not the time to do it. Besides, I don’t care if Liu Fei Fei is scheming something behind my back. She has to be the one to do it. The damage would be higher once these pictures are shown.

 

“And besides that, I need to freshen up these pictures to make it even more intimate.” Lu Chen smirks viciously.

 

“Who are you going to ask?”

 

Lu Chen turns to look deeper into the alleyway,

 

“Shouldn’t you come out now?”

 

“?”

162