Chapter 32: Confrontation With His Ex-wife
10.7k 9 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: Confrontation With His Ex-wife

Lu Chen knew this celestial voice all too well. In the past, he would have felt endless happiness, just being called out by her. Even if it was an indifferent tone. But now, all he felt towards this person was eternal coldness and loathing for her.

 

"Lu Chen, how dare you- hey, hey, hey! I'm talking to you! Don't you dare run!" The incident at the restaurant was a surprise for Liu Fei Fei. But she remembers the person who talked down to her was Lu Chen. The same shameless and perverted licking dog that pursues her. Once she remembers this, she got over the fear and was ready to face him. Yet, she never thought that Lu Chen would just walk away from her the instant he sees her.

 

Liu Fei Fei continues to shot towards him, Lu Chen continues to walk out of the school. There were also students around, so Lu Chen knows she's going to draw attention if she keeps shouting. He thought Liu Fei Fei would leave him alone if he ignores her hard enough. But that never works. The moment they walk into a crowd of students, Liu Fei Fei instantly shuts up. She didn't want to attract the unwanted attention of the students in the hallway. So she silently follows Lu Chen. 

 

Lu Chen could feel her gaze staring straight at his back. How long are you going to follow me?  The game of follow the leader between the two of them went on for a while. It got to the point where she follows him all the way to the front gates of the school. Lu Chen turns around. He coldly said, "What do you want, Liu Fei Fei?" It was out of his expectation that Liu Fei Fei would follow him all the way to the school gates.

 

“Huff huff, so you finally stopped. You jerk.” Liu Fei Fei holds onto her knees, out of breath from how fast Lu Chen had walked.

 

Even though she is exhausted, her voice was like a trigger that's only meant to make Lui Chen's rage meter increase. He looks at her as she catches her breath and says impatiently, “I don’t have all day here. Say it quickly, or are you just here to waste my time.” Every moment Lu Chen is near her, he felt uncomfortable. The woman who caused him all this pain and suffering is standing right in front of him.

 

When Liu Fei Fei heard his tone, she glares at him, "Lu Chen, I'm warning you; stop stalking and coming near me again." From the incident at the restaurant, it made her realize it wasn't a coincidence. She thought Lu Chen had planned all of that to happen.

 

Raising one of his eyebrows, Lu Chen looks at Liu Fei Fei like she was wasting more of his precious time. And she is. Lu Chen needs more time to sort out the things he did in the past. His mind is still fuzzy on what happened in the past or those that haven't occurred yet.

 

Seeing the look on his face, she thought Lu Chen didn't realize what event she's talking about. The veins on her head bulge. She said, “I’m talking about the restaurant.” 

When she said this, Lu Chen couldn't help but chuckle at her, “But I was the one at the restaurant first. Shouldn’t that make you the one following me instead?”

 

As if I would waste any more of my time treating my killer as a queen. Lu Chen retorts more in his mind.

 

“Oh, so you happen to be at the restaurant first, like every other time that I go out and eat?” Liu Fei Fei said sarcastically. She knew what Lu Chen’s game was; it was to continuously follow her around and act like a dog in front of her to get her attention. But that disgust her the most.

 

“…”

 

Seeing that Lu Chen was staying silent, she thought that she hit the bullseyes. She glares at him at how shameless he was, “Lu Chen, I’m warning you, don’t ever come near me again. Just the sight of you makes me wanna puke.”

167