Chapter 33: Snapping At Her
10.5k 16 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: Snapping At Her

Liu Fei Fei starts berating Lu Chen. She keeps calling him an insignificant being in front of her and etcetera. Even though Liu Fei Fei thought Lu Chen was listening, what Lu Chen is thinking of was,

 

The hell?  The endless amount of confusion and speechlessness that Lu Chen feels is off the charts at this moment.  While Liu Fei Fei was scolding him, she was revealing bits of things that he had done. He knew he was a reckless kid in highschool. But from what Liu Fei Fei was saying, it made him look pretty bad. 

 

But Lu Chen didn't really mind what words she says to him. He was treating them like it was wind floating around him. However, the next words Liu Fei Fei said had crossed the line,

 

"How could aunty and uncle raise such a disgrace like you. I'm ashamed that they couldn't even teach you proper manners."

 

Snap

 

“LIU FEI FEI, SHUT THE F**K UP RIGHT NOW!” Lu Chen roars at her. The last statement had hit his nerves as he couldn't let it go.

 

He didn't mind if she is scolding, insulting, and even humiliating him. But there was one thing that he will not stand for: it was his family being insulted. That was his last draw. She awakened something that she should have.

 

But Liu Fei Fei doesn't realize this, as only a surprised look was on her face. She never expects Lu Chen would raise his voice at her. But she wasn't stunned for too long as she shows a vicious smile, "What? Got a problem with what I said. I'll say it as many times  I want to; your brothers are trash, your parents are trash, your whole family is trash. Did you catch all of that?”

 

All of her words made Lu Chen's heart turn black as an eternal void was being filled with the intent to kill.

 

Noticing that Lu Chen has become silent, Liu Fei Fei thought that she had won. He won't ever do anything to me again. She knew even if Lu Chen was angry, he would never try to harm her. The reason for this was due to her background. If you're comparing the influence the two families have, then the Liu Family was more influential than the Lu family by a mile.

 

The Liu Corporation was situated in Capital city. When comparing it to other cities, the Capital city has the most power compared to all. To top it all off, the Liu Corporation is a dominant power there. While the Lu family is situated in S city, which makes them much weaker than the Liu.

 

Lu Chen knew that she was able to belittle him due to her family's influence, but he smiles viciously, " Liu Fei Fei, I can’t harm you. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t harm Long Shen.”

 

If he had done anything to Liu Fei Fei, Lu Chen knew he would be punished by not only her family but his as well. Long Shen, on the other hand, is free for Lu Chen to do anything.

 

“DONT YOU DARE TOUCH LONG SHEN!” Liu Fei Fei snarls the moment she heard him say Long Shen's name.

 

Lu Chen narrows his eyes. He knew he hit her nerves now. He continues, "What are you going to do about it then? How about you go tell your family this.”

 

Naturally, Lu Chen knew everything about Liu Fei Fei; what makes her smile, laugh, even what ticks her.

 

“You bastard.” Liu Fei Fei grits her teeth as Lu Chen knew why she couldn’t tell anyone, especially her family. If they ever found the existence of Long Shen, then Long Shen would disappear.

 

Liu Fei Fei couldn’t imagine the endless horrors he would face. However, she decides to pressure Lu Chen right now.  She was the only one she couldn't trust to hold it in, "I'm warning you, Lu Chen. If you touch one hair on him, I swear-”

 

“You swear what? Even if you try to help him, I can make him go through an endless hell that he will never escape from.” Lu Chen’s voice was the same coldness during the restaurant. It made Liu Fei Fei shiver in fear.

166