Chapter 25: Screw off
10.4k 4 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: Screw off

Liu Fei Fei didn’t expect Lu Chen would ever talk to her like that. Wherever Lu Chen hears her voice, he would always greet her with a kind and soft, gentle tone.

 

“Fei Fei, how are you,” That’s what he would usually say whenever they “conveniently ” meet.

 

This time it was different. The way he was speaking to her was the same as how he talked to Long Shen. It was like Lu Chen was looking at her as if she was the one who slaughtered her parents.

 

But Liu Fei Fei wasn’t going to take that disrespect as she snaps at him, “Lu Chen, how dare you talk to me like that!” That was the first time some has talked to her like this. What made her more pissed off was Lu Chen saying it to her.

 

“What! You think your some sort of queen that nobody can talk back to you?” Lu Chen was at the peak of his fury, just seeing the two of them trying to act like the innocent ones. From seeing how close Liu Fei Fei was to Long Shen, it made him recall that line;

 

I was the one who took her first time. You will always be nothing but second place. 

 

Remembering the last words, it fuels Lu Chen’s rage to the point where it broke the levels. The coldness radiating off of him made everybody realize the crazy killing intent Lu Chen was giving off, scares them. He turns to Liu Fei Fei, who was now shivering. The killing intent towards her was denser. Lu Chen only gave her two words,

 

“Screw off.”

 

Even though it was only two words, It was enough for everybody to get Lu Chen's message to her.

 

Liu Fei Fei didn’t know what to say as she starts to stutter, “You, you.”  With the unexpected situation she was put in, plus the fierce emotion Lu Chen was showing her. It made her unable to think of anything in this situation.

 

“Lu Chen, how could you talk to Liu Fei Fei like that?!” Long Shen didn’t back down now that Liu Fei Fei was being harassed by Lu Chen. If he doesn’t step up, then what kind of boyfriend would he be?

 

“Hmph, she was the one butting into our business. Why should I even care?” Lu Chen only glances at her and looks back to Long Shen.

 

“I know that your very angry at what Yao Shao said, but resorting to violence isn’t what we should be doing.” The crowd nods at what he was saying. Violence wasn’t the way to solve anything.

 

“Hahaha,” it was as if Long Shen’s word was nothing. Lu Chen continues to laughs at him even more. The customers start to look at Lu Chen like he was some kind of psycho. 

 

Long Shen becomes furious at how Lu Chen was acting in front of him, “Lu Chen, this isn’t a time and place for you to be laughing.”

 

“Haha, of course, this is the perfect time to be laughing,” Lu Chen stops as he looks at Long Shen, “ After all, right now I’m looking at a clown in his makeup.” His words were harsh as the crowd looks at Lu Chen with a bit of disgust at how he was treating their benefactor.

 

“YOU BASTARD-” Liu Fei Fei was already pissed off at the sudden change to Lu Chen, but the fury she has right now was off the charts. Nobody could talk down to Long Shen, not even her best friend, and she most certainly doesn’t want Lu Chen to be the one doing it.

 

Long Shen didn’t make any faces as he continues to have a calm look, “Lu Chen, how am I a clown?” The comments that Lu Chen made weren’t gonna be enough for Long Shen’s face to crack.

 

“Do I need to even tell you what you were trying to do?” Lu Chen starts to smirk at him. He knew that this was the perfect place for him to place the beginnings of doubt into people’s minds.

171