Chapter 43: Can I flip my table? 
10.3k 14 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: Can I flip my table? 

Goddamn, am I some sort of exotic animal that’s being displayed for the first time or something?! Lu Chen was about to explode as the gazes on him were multiplying. He quickly walks to his classroom before it multiples even more.

 

Lu Chen thought that the classroom is a safe house, but he is totally wrong. The students were giving him curious looks. They were wondering if this person was a new transfer student or an exchange student.

 

Looking around the room, he spots Zhang Jian, who looked like he was talking to a bunch of girls right now. But Zhang Jian became part of the crowd as he was staring at him as well.

 

He walks up to Zhang Jian, “morning buddy,” and walks back to his seat.

 

“Yeah, morning.” Zhang Jian said back the greeting reactively.

 

A few seconds later, Zhang Jian screams, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”. He couldn't believe how this student was so nonchalant with him.

 

Raising his brows, “Don’t you know me? Zhang Jian.”

 

“I don’t know a person that is at most 50 percent as handsome as me.” Zhang Jian retorts with a narcissistic compliment to himself added on. Zhang Jian thought he would look good showing himself off to the girls around him. But instead, the girls were looking at him like he was insane. 

 

How could you be so narcissistic? The man in front of you is clearly 10 times more handsome than you. All the girls were wondering how Zhang Jian have that much guts in saying that.

 

“Idiot.” Lu Chen didn’t care about what he said and took out of a book to read, ignoring the flabbergasted Zhang Jian.

 

“You…” Before Zhang Jian was going to retort at him, Xiao Lao Shi came in.

 

“Students, take your seats.”

 

As the student was taking their seats, Xiao Lao Shi was looking around the room, and his eyes are focus on Lu Chen.

 

Did we get a new transfer student? Why didn’t anyone tell me about it? Xiao Lao Shi didn’t know who Lu Chen was and said to Lu Chen,

 

“Student in seat number 36. Please leave that seat, another student sits there.” 

 

Xiao Lao Shi knew that with Lu Chen’s attitude, he would definitely make a fuss about this. With the amount of fuss he’s going to make, Xiao Lao Shi didn’t want to get into an altercation with Lu Chen.

 

Lu Chen never expects that Xiao Lao Shi wouldn’t be able to recognize him. He scratches his head, “But Xiao Lao Shi, this is my seat tho.”

 

“No, it’s not. Student Lu Chen sits there.”

 

Can I flip my table? Lu Chen was about to go crazy from how much people couldn’t recognize him. Giving a wry smile, Lu Chen explains, “ Xiao Lao Shi, I’m Lu Chen.”

 

“What?!” Xiao Lao Shi wasn’t the only person that got surprised by his statement. The other students were making an uproar as well.

 

This is going to be a long day. Lu Chen sighs in his heart.

 

“Xiao Lao Shi, I just had cut my hair yesterday.” Lu Chen explains. But the student was still in shock at how much different Lu Chen looks now.

 

“Cough, I’m sorry student Lu Chen. You can sit back down now.” Xiao Lao Shi gives a look of embarrassment, as he felt bad for calling out Lu Chen by accident.

 

Sitting back down, Lu Chen went back to listening to the lecture. Even though he was the one listening to the lecture, the other student couldn’t focus and were staring at him instead. Some of them were whispering, 

 

“Is that really mophead Lu?”

 

“So behind all of that hair was a crazy sexy adonis.”

 

“So what if he is an adonis. His personality is still shit.”

 

“But, I got to admit, he’s super sexy tho~.”

 

“He maybe even more handsome than Zhang Jian and Long Shen.”

 

“Lu Chen is definitely more handsome than Zhang Jian. But we need Long Shen here to compare the two.”

174