Chapter 56: My sweet darlings!
10.1k 8 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56: My sweet darlings!

Once Lu Chen finishes saying his piece, the man went back to reading his book. Seeing him looking away from them, the girls couldn't help but look down in shame. Yet, hearing his powerful words and his magnetic voice coming out of his mouth, the girls continues to look at him with more awe and love.

 

Majestic, powerful, handsome, and righteous.

 

These are the words that are in their mind as they gaze at Lu Chen. He's a person that was abused and mistreated by all others, yet he was able to make use of their ridicule as a way for him to grow stronger. If it was any of them, they would have transfer school the next day. The girls felt respect for Lu Chen as he continues on his path. 

 

From how he continues to read his book, the girls could tell the message he's sending to them from the cold and indifferent aura surrounding him. It's the do not disturb me feeling. And yet, they couldn't ignore him. The more cold and distant he acts towards them, the more they're being drawn to him. It's like forbidden love: the more the girls want to be with Lu Chen, the farther he gets away from them. Forbidden to ever get close to him unless they give up their love.

 

Adonis, you shouldn't be only looked at by our eyes. We need to show your beauty to the whole world. The group of girls looks at each other as they all knew what they had to do. They quickly walk out of the classroom to begin to enact their plan.

 

Finally, Lu Chen's sighs in relief as these girls had left him alone. Lu Chen almost thought he was going to break by how forward these girls were. Especially the girl with the bountiful asset. She was so close to him, and he could sniff a very "unique" perfume she is wearing. It smelled like something students shouldn't be wearing.

 

But the worst of it was when the girl pushed her assets up, Lu Chen could see some of it coming out of her uniform. Thank god, I have gotten through that. He was able to get through it by chanting sutra throughout the entire conversation. He thought that he was a free man, but boy was he wrong.

 

God had given him a wonde- cruel gift as the other girls from that group starts to lean onto him as well, and he thought he was finally going to kill himself from blood loss.

 

Damn you, god. Why did you have to give me such a handsome face?! I can't even get my alone time now because of these girls! His beauty was a curse behind all of that blessing. Lu Chen couldn't believe that he is getting into some much trouble just because of one haircut.

 

As Lu Chen thought his looks were a curse, Zhang Jian looks like he’s ready to die from dehydration. Zhang Jian's eye looks like a dam with many cracks on it, ready to burst open.

 

Dammit, those girls were my only source in getting to know all about the girl's school. The main reason the group of girls was able to ask Zhang Jian that many questions were due to the beneficial relationship the two of them have.

 

The reason how Zhang Jian had become such a great player is his preparations when chasing girls. Before he chases any girl, he would grab hold of any information about them. Their favorite snacks, what music they like, their hobbies, all of that information was in his hand.

 

And how Zhang Jian gained all of this information was given to him by those girls. They were like the info broker of the school. Zhang Jian was able to gain the advantage of charming all of the girls he dated. However, the info wasn’t free lunch as the girls would get in return for their information, they will get information of guys they want to pursue.

 

But with this stunt, Zhang Jian knew that his relationship with the girl is screwed. Giving incorrect information about Lu Chen was a betrayal of trust for the girls, and now the trust between him and them is strained. He fears that the girls might find another info broker.

 

Nonononono, I’m not going to lose my sweet darlings!

163