Chapter 80: Their conversation
9.3k 12 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80: Their conversation

However, the moment Lu Chen had said his question, both Liu Fei Fei and Luo Ai went back to the silence. Why does this voice sound so familiar? It took them a few seconds to process which person has this voice. They went wide-eyed. This overly familiar voice the two of them had consistently heard, yet they couldn't believe it is him.

 

"Lu - Chen?!" Luo Ai questions. You can hear the skepticism in her voice. The moment she had asked her question, she had second thoughts on whether the person in front of them is actually Lu Chen.

 

"You don't even remember what your childhood friend's face looks like?" Lu Chen smiles mischievously as his comments stun Luo Ai.

 

Luo Ai didn't expect Lu Chen would be such a handsome man under all of his hair. She knew Lu Chen had cut his hair from talking to him before. And in the past, Luo Ai knew Lu Chen had decent features which would make a girl turn her head to look at him a second time.

 

However, it looks like age had plated a lot in enhancing his looks. Lu Chen's appearance is much sharper and defined than what she had remembered. Now, it seems like girls would look at Lu Chen a million times instead of one.

 

With the silence about to start again, Lu Chen looks at the two of them with his brows raised. He signals the two to tell him the reason why. Or are they're just going to be a statue.

 

Oh Crap! What about her. Luo Ai notices his gaze as she quickly turns to Liu Fei Fei. Well, this situation has just become so awkward. She knew Liu Fei Fei is about to talk to the guy and work out a deal. Yet, it turns out the guy is Lu Chen! Luo Ai couldn't imagine the number of sparks that will be lit once she tells Lu Chen.

 

Contrary to what Luo Ai thought, Liu Fei Fei didn't say anything to Lu Chen. Instead, she walks away from the table, leaving Luo Ai flabbergasted. However, that face is nothing to the twisted expression Lu Chen had.

 

The hell? Did the two of you actually just came to say hi to Ye Meixiu. Lu Chen knew the three girls haven't talked to each other for a while, so it's weird for them to come over now. You could have at least talk with her a little longer. Lu Chen turns to Luo Ai and looks her in the eye.

 

Why did the two of you come to our table?

 

Ahh, we were going to ask you something. But never mind that! Tell me why you are here?! And you're with Ye Meixiu as well! Are the two of you dating or something?

 

Meixiu and I aren't on a date. She just invited me out for lunch. We're just friends, nothing more and nothing less.

 

Hmmm, it does seem that way to me.

 

Luo Ai and Lu Chen are having their own conversation using only their eyes. It's something the two of them had been able to do from being so close to each other. They could tell from each other gazes what the others want to say without any change in expression.

 

However, while the two of them are doing this, they don't realize the crowd looks at them strangely.

 

Did the fairy get charmed by the handsome man now?! So not only did he have one beautiful woman by his side. He's about to get his second one. Goddammit, all handsome men should just explode!

 

Even though all the males are making a twisted expression, it’s nothing compared to what Ye Meixiu was making. Right now, she felt that she stepped on dog poop as a dark aura emits around her as she looks at the two of them.

 

Does Luo Ai like brother Chen? But that’s impossible! If she had liked Lu Chen, then she would have chosen brother Chen over that vixen. So how are the two of them so close?! Do I need to do something to her?

 

Ye Meixiu had only needed to watch over Liu Fei Fei in her competition over Lu Chen’s affection. However, she had never accounted for Luo Ai in the mix as she is too “pure.”

165