Chapter 110: Kang Shuchun
6.9k 8 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110: Kang Shuchun

While the three pray for Lu Chen's purity, the man himself is running fast. Lu Chen knows if he doesn't push himself to the limits, he will be late to class. While he runs through the shopping district, people start to point at him. He could even see people murmuring about him as well. 

 

A child points at him and pulls on her mother's blouse, and shouts, "Mommy, mommy! That big brother is so sparkly!" Even though it's embarrassing for adults to say it, it's not for a child. The people who heard the child's comment nod their heads in agreement.

 

The sweat covering Lu Chen's face glistens like tiny droplets of jewels. And the uniform he's wearing enhances his looks further. His uniform is pure white and made of the best quality fabrics too. It made him look like a prince. 

 

But Lu Chen didn't mind the comments as the only focus for him is to continue to run. But then he pauses, 

 

!

 

Lu Chen's back shivers in fear. He quickly looks around at the surrounding. The gaze he felt was so dangerous. It felt like thousands of needles were piercing his back. Like a very aggressive animal has set him as their prey.

 

But he couldn't find the person. There are too many people to figure out who it was. The crowd of people looks at him, curious as to why the boy is suddenly frazzled.

 

Lu Chen didn't want to stay there any longer. He quickly fled the scene as he knows the person is still looking at him. 

 

If I stay here any longer, then something dangerous might happen.

 

As Lu Chen ran as fast as possible out of the shopping district, on the rooftop of a building, a figure sat on top, watching Lu Chen from afar. 

 

The figure on the rooftop is a woman. She looks to be in her mid-20s, wearing tight black pants with a black leather jacket, making her have a wildness and bad-girl vibe. But when you look at her entire body overall, there is only one word to describe her:

 

Seductress.

 

Her phoenix-slit eyes with a beautiful mole under her left eye give her the air of maturity and coldness. Her wavy black hair rippling through the wind, a sweet citrus scent spreads throughout the air. A body so curvy that it even puts Luo Ai's body to shame. If one male just even glances at her, their knees would buckle. They would kneel to her as if she is a temptress, trying to have one chance with her.

 

However, nobody would be able to see this astounding beauty as she watches from afar, away from human eyes.

 

"Awe, Chen Chen is so cute! I just wanna take care of him, hug him, and sleep with him!" Without anybody to stop her, the inner thoughts begin to burst out, captivated by Lu Chen's figure. Her desires for Lu Chen were like a ticking time bomb, waiting to be counted down to zero.

 

"It's destiny that you notice my hot and passionate gaze, Chen Chen." Remembering how Lu Chen looks around made Kang Shuchun blush. She starts breathing heavily, fantasizing about being together with Lu Chen.

 

Chun Chun, you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. I want to just hold you in my arms and caress you till my arms disappear. (Kang Shuchun's Fantasy)

 

"Kyaaa! Chen Chen, I don't need you to caress me every day. I just need you to stay by my side and give me morning kisses and goodnight kisses!" Her delusions made Kang Shuchun squeal like a little girl as the fantasy went into super fantasy at break-neck speeds.

 

"Master is the best!" Kang Shuchun could help but thank Elder Wu for giving her this job. She never expects that her master would come to her for help. Even now, she was still surprised. 

...

A few days before the start of Lu Chen's training,

 

In a practice facility far from any city and building insight, Elder Wu walks up to Kang Shuchun, who was practicing her skills. Scratch that, she was practically wailing on the punching bag to the point dents and holes are etched on.

 

“Shuchun, come over here.” Elder Wu orders her.

 

BANG

113