Chapter 115: Getting Caught
6.9k 12 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 115: Getting Caught

Lu Chen sighs as he repeats, "As I said before, why are you constantly bothering me when it's my business? Worry about yourself, and don't worry about me." To Lu Chen, it felt like Feng Meifeng is treating him like a hopeless child who doesn't know how to fend for himself. 

 

Do you think that I'm that helpless enough that I can't even decide what to do about my life? Lu Chen didn't know whether to laugh or cry in this situation.

 

On the other hand, Feng Meifeng's expression is dark. 

 

Viens bulges on her forehead like they are about to explode. This brat! Feng Meifeng starts to shout at him, "Lu Chen, I am the class monitor! I have to keep the students in our class in line for graduation!" She couldn't believe how ignorant Lu Chen was of her help. Yes, she nags from time to time, but it doesn't mean she isn't doing out of any ill will.

 

From her shout, the students turn to look at the two. Wondering why the class belle is yelling again. But noticing the person she was screaming at was Lu Chen, they went back to doing their own thing. It was not surprising the two were having a shouting battle. This should be the nth time. 

 

They did move their seats away from them, not trying to get into the crossfire.

 

"I will keep saying it. I don't need you to consistently nag at me all day long on what I should be doing. I'm not five." Lu Chen could care less if she's shouting at him. He states, "Just stop nagging me."

 

Lu Chen didn't say anything else as he starts to look over Zhang Jian's notes. He needs to focus on remembering as much as possible. But his actions pissed Feng Meifeng off to the extreme. As she was about to scream at him even more, Xiao Lao Shi came walking into the class. He had a frown on his face as he said,

 

“Feng Meifeng, I can hear you shouting from all the way down the hall.” Most of the teachers going back to their class were wondering what was going on? And for Xiao Lao Shi, it was embarrassing for his students to act like this. 

 

"You are the class monitor. You're supposed to be a role model for all the students, and they should follow your example. Tell me, is this how a class monitor should act? What are the other students following?" Xiao Lao Shi had never expected that Feng Meifeng would be the one to act this recklessly in class. He is heavily disappointed in her.

 

“...No. But.” Feng Meifeng wanted to say that it’s Lu Chen who started it, but Xiao Lao Shi didn’t let her,

 

“There are no buts to this. As the class monitor, I hold you to a higher degree to act studious and well-mannered than the others. You will clean the classroom as punishment.”

 

When they heard her punishment, the students felt pity for their class belle. Feng Meifeng wants to say it is unfair. But seeing the look Xiao Lao Shi gave her, she could only stay silent, or there will be more. But that didn’t stop her from glaring at Lu Chen like he was the worst nemesis of her life. This is all your fault!

 

Seeing the look on her face, Lu Chen gave her a smile. Suck it up, class monitor. It’s not my problem that he sees you in a higher light. Feng Meifeng scowls at him even more, but Lu Chen didn’t look at her anymore as he reads the notes.

 

But Xiao Lao Shi wasn’t done with his path of slaughter.

 

“Student Lu Chen, it seems you have finally come to class.” How could he not know Lu Chen wasn’t here from the two’s argument. 

 

Lu Chen stops reading the notes as he looks up. 

 

Brat, do you think I didn’t see you? Even if I’m not punishing you for causing this ruckus, being late, on the other hand, is a different matter.

 

Xiao Lao Shi continues, “Since you were late for the first period, then I want you to help your class monitor and clean the classroom as well.”

109