Chapter 160: This is just another body
5.3k 2 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 160: This is just another body

Zhang Jian wails and screams out in pain like his life depended on it. He had become the center of attention. Lu Chen looks at him like he had gone crazy. Unlike the rest, Lu Chen knows that Zhang Jian is overexaggerating. Baseball career? When have you ever played baseball? And dude, you didn't get hurt that much. The hell are you acting like that?

 

Just from one look, Lu Chen could already tell that Zhang Jian's arms are perfectly ok. The only thing Zhang Jian got hit by were fists, And the thugs had only been aiming at his body. 

 

Zhang Jian begins to wail harder in pain when he notices the look he's getting from Lu Chen. He didn't care if Lu Chen was looking at him like he's a drama queen. Unlike his dense friend, Zhang Jian could see the desire in Feng Meifeng's eyes, wanting to treat Lu Chen's wound.  How could he not help her?

 

The budding feelings of love from Feng Meifeng are starting to bloom for Lu Chen. Zhang Jian was just giving her a little push to make it bloom faster. And besides, there's another reason why Zhang Jian wanted Lu Chen to get a girlfriend. If I can make Lu Chen get a girl, then all the girls won't come to me and ask about him!

 

However, there is one thing stopping Zhang Jian's push, the nurse. The nurse didn't believe Zhang Jian's shouting at all. If you are seriously injured, as you say, how can you be screaming like that? When she looks back at Feng Meifeng's face, she notices the girl is flushing red. Lightly moving her body around in embarrassment.

 

The nurse got the picture now. Hah, these young kids, falling in love so quickly. But the nurse still couldn't let Feng Meifeng deal with Lu Chen tho.

 

Before she could say no to Feng Meifeng now, 

 

"Just let her do it." The person who interrupts her now is Lu Chen. Lu Chen continues, "It doesn't matter who does it. I just need my head bandage, and that's it."

 

Hearing that Lu Chen is giving the go-sign, the nurse hands the bandages over to Feng Meifeng, "Wrap him up tightly."

 

Feng Meifeng nods as she starts wrapping up Lu Chen's head. As she did, Lu Chen hisses, "Owowowow!" Every time Feng Meifeng wraps the bandage behind his head, it touches his wound.

 

Feng Meifeng looks at him with worry, " Sorry, do you want me to go slower?"

 

"Yeah, please."  Feng Meifeng starts to wrap slower, but Lu Chen continues to hiss from the pain. The sound of Lu Chen hissing and Feng Meifeng apologizing to him fills the room.

 

Lu Chen tries to take the pain like a man. But he never expected it to hurt so much. That blow really did some good damage on me. 

 

Once Feng Meifeng finishes bandaging his head, she starts to fidgets even more. She said shyly, "...your shirt now." What? Lu Chen could hear what she said as he asks, "What do you say, class monitor?"

 

Are you really going to make me say it? Feng Meifeng blushes as she said, "Can you take off your shirt now? Or do you need my help?" At first, she thought about asking the nurse to do it. But since she asked to treat Lu Chen,  she'll have to follow through all the way.  

 

Feng Meifeng, you got this. Even though this will be the first time taking a guy's shirt off. Just relax and help him take it off. Pepping herself up, Feng Meifeng felt she was ready to take it off. But Lu Chen didn't choose that option.

 

"I can take it off by myself." Lu Chen didn't have an idea of what she's thinking as he slowly took off his shirt. Feng Meifeng covers her eyes. Even with all the pep talk, she couldn't steel herself to look at a guy's half-naked body. She has never been in this sort of situation. 

 

This is just another body. Tho Lu Chen doesn't have breasts and has a stick down there as well. Don't think about anything else and treat his body.

 

When she built the courage to look, her face turned into shock.

 

What she saw is a body covered full of black and blue bruises. Her face shows no embarrassment anymore, as she only stares at Lu Chen with shock and horror.

 

90