Chapter 164: What was happening on the other side
5k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 164: What was happening on the other side

But the main problem with Yao Shao is that his whole body is covered full of scratches and wounds. They're much worse than what Lu Chen had on him. Instead of looking like a pig, he became more like a pile of mush.

 

The nurse looks at them in bafflement.  Both parties had two people injured. Is this a buy one get one free sale or something?! Even though the nurse is thinking this, the two groups didn't notice the change in her facial expression. To be honest, even if they knew, they wouldn't even care. 

 

The two groups are too focused on eyeing the other down. Each one wonders why the other one is at the nurse's office. With the staredown, it came with an eerie silence to follow. It was so awkward to the point where the gym Lao Shi and the nurse feel there's bad blood between the two groups.

 

Liu Fei Fei and Luo Ai's expressions are very weird as they stare at Lu Chen. Why are you hurt as well? Out of everybody, the two never expected Lu Chen would be the person here! The man would be the first one to run away from the fight rather than get injured. Luo Ai's eye twitches especially, as she didn't expect Lu Chen would be so hurt as well. But all of that worry went out the window as she realizes the man is half-naked in front of them. 

 

What the hell?! Are you not going to put on your shirt?! Before Luo Ai could scream at Lu Chen, she felt something was off. Not because of the shirt, it was,

 

Why does it feel like I'm in a soap-opera right now? Luo Ai turns to Feng Meifeng, and from how puffy and red her eyes are, Luo Ai could tell she's been crying. Yet, if you look closely, Feng Meifeng's face is blushing like a red tomato as she squirms around in front of Lu Chen. It didn't take a billboard for Luo Ai to put two and two together.

 

You animal! How could you make another cute girl fall for you?! He already had Ye Meixiu under his thumb, and now he's getting another beauty under him! Jealousy fills Luo Ai's eyes as she couldn't believe Lu Chen would have this much playboy power in him.

 

While Luo Ai is jealous of Lu Chen, Liu Fei Fei also thought it's strange that Feng Meifeng is there. However, she frowns at the sight of Feng Meifeng and Lu Chen being so close to each other. 

 

Before the tension in the room turned into breaking point, the nurse told Long Shen and Yao Shao, "Quickly sit on one of the beds!" To see those two plus Lu Chen and Zhang Jian, it wasn't a coincidence that they got all those wounds by accident.

 

Tang Weimin is the person who explains, "We were attacked by a group of strangers." A grim expression is plastered onto his face as he explains the event that had happened.

...

Long Shen, Yao Shao, and Tang Weimin had walked out of their classroom, ready to meet up at the girl's class. As they walked towards the room, they met up with Duan Cheng's group at the stairs. 

 

And when Duan Cheng's group spots the trio, they quickly charge at him! They didn't need Duan Cheng's order as just from his looks, they knew he's the target!

 

Before Long Shen could even realize they're targeting him, one of the thugs already smashed a bat right onto Long Shen's forearm!

 

"Ahhh!" Long Shen fell to the ground while clutching his arm. He didn't brace for the impact and took the blow completely.

 

"Boss!" Yao Shao screams in terror. He was about to help Long Shen up, but another thug punched him in the stomach!

 

"Don't think that we have forgotten about you, fatty!" You're going to be my punching bag." Duan Cheng orders another to deal with Yao Shao. Hearing how he calls Long Shen his boss, Duan Cheng couldn't let Yao Shao out of his sight. Duan Cheng knew if he let Yao Shao go, then it might bite him in the ass later. 

 

"Ughhh, don't you know I'm the son of ogod sodsi." Yao Shao wanted to use his father's name to scare the thugs off. However, before he could finish saying it, the thug already wailed on his face. 

 

“I don't care if your father is an oil baron or a tycoon! Blame yourself for choosing such an idiotic boss." Rich kids like Yao Shao and pretty boys like Long Shen and Lu Chen are the people they hate the most. They want to vent all their frustrations on them.

 

When the students saw how Long Shen was getting beaten up in front of them, they started to scream. However, the screaming stops because,

82