Chapter 338: What actually happened during the trip. 
2.8k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 338: What actually happened during the trip. 

 

"Why are you standing here?!" Lu Chen thought he just saw a ghost. 

 

"I came to tell you that Gong Changming and I finished some songs. But I heard something even more interesting." The grin on Zhang Jian's face turns even wider as he says this. 

 

"....No." Not waiting for Zhang Jian to respond, Lu Chen quickly denies him. 

 

"I haven't said anything?!"

 

"you're going to say you want to come with me, aren't you?" Lu Chen knew what Zhang Jian wanted. The smile said it all. 

 

"I need my rest as well! Do you see these dark eyes?!" The dark bags under Zhang Jian's eyes were no different from Lu Chen. If anybody looked at them, they would see two pandas. 

 

"Then you can just relax at home." Lu Chen scoffs at him. He tries to pass him, trying to escape before Zhang Jian can say more. 

 

"Hold it!" But how could Zhang Jian let him escape? He grabs Lu Chen by his shoulders.

 

"Like I said no."

 

"Did you actually do it with Feng Meifeng?" 

 

Silence.

 

Just pure silence. Lu Chen's mind jumbled up, never expecting such a comment to pop out. 

 

"...." Lu Chen just looks at Zhang Jian, signaling him to explain. Depending on the answer, Lu Chen might leave him half dead.

 

"I saw her come out of our room in the morning." After hearing how Feng Meifeng found Lu Chen, Zhang Jian didn't need to do much. 

 

When he returned back to his room, Zhang Jian left the room the next second!

 

His face was sweating. What he saw was two heads in Lu Chen's bedroom. It doesn't need a genius to figure out who the other person was and,

 

...A man and woman in the same bed.

 

There wasn't anything he could say. The wisest decision Zhang Jian made was to go to another room and sleep there. 

 

And the next day, Zhang Jian walked back to his hotel room, only to find Feng Meifeng coming out of his room as well.

 

The two made eye contact, and only an awkward silence filled the hallway.

 

Zhang Jian's expression was pure shock. Feng Meifeng's clothes were a bit rugged, and her hair was messy too. There was a deep crimson color covering her entire face. 

 

Before Zhang Jian could say anything,

 

Bang!

 

"Tell anyone, and I'll end you." Feng Meifeng slammed her hand right onto Zhang Jian's mouth, not letting him speak. She didn't expect anybody to see her like this. 

 

Zhang Jian nodded his head quickly. The look on Feng Meifeng's face was something he didn't want to say.

 

It was unbecoming of a beautiful girl. 

 

And that's how this conclusion's made in Zhang Jian's mind. 

 

"So did you two actually-" Zhang Jian didn't think Feng Meifeng would have the guts to do something like that. 

 

"No. We didn't do anything." Lu Chen waves his hand. But then a thought comes into his mind, and his expression darkens, "Wait? were you the one to cause all those rumors?"

 

Even though Lu Chen hasn't been going to school, he knew about a rumor going around about him and Feng Meifeng. 

 

Zhang Jian quickly shakes his head, "Why would I want my head on the chopping block?!" If he did that, Lu Chen and Feng Meifeng would end him on the spot. 

 

Zhang Jian thought about it for a bit, "I think it's maybe because people saw me sleeping in another person's room or maybe her roommate?"

 

Feng Meifeng was not subtle when she left. And her friends 

probably saw her returning back to her room. 

 

"Oh." Lu Chen didn't say more.

 

"Do you think you can leave after that?!" Zhang Jian holds onto him tighter, not letting him go.

 

"Tch." Lu Chen thought he was off the hook. 

 

"I want to go!" 

 

"...."

 

"I'm going to complain if you don't let me go." Zhang Jian's ready to go above and beyond to annoy Lu Chen if he didn't go with him.

 

"...Give me a minute." Lu Chen takes out his phone. If he had to choose between getting annoyed or letting him go, Lu Chen decides on the latter.

 

Can I bring a guest? The next second, Lu Chen got a reply from her.

 

Sure. You can bring Zhang Jian. 

 

It's easy for Feng Meifeng to know that it's Zhang Jian.

 

Lu Chen smiles and turns to Zhang Jian, "You can come."

 

"Yahoo!" Hearing Zhang Jian's cheer, Lu Chen shakes his head. 

 

51