Chapter 390: Second Chance
2.1k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 390: Second Chance

 

Hearing this, Song Yanmei and Ye Honghui didn't say anything else. Their faces were bright. They got something good off of today.

 

"Xiao Chen! Come here and cheer for your friends!" Zhang Wenling's eyes were bright when she said this.  

 

"..." 'Ain't I'm doing that by watching the concert?" Before Lu Chen can tell her that, Zhang Wenling busts out another one of those fan clothing!

 

"No." There wasn't a need for Lu Chen to think. He wasn't going to wear something like that!

 

But his opinion didn't matter. Zhang Wenling puts the clothing onto Lu Chen. 

 

"Now do the wave with us!" Lu Chen was going to make a run for it. But his body got sandwiched in between Zhang Wenling and Fu Chunhua. 

 

And his arm got locked by them as well. They had their arms under Lu Chen's arms, making him do the wave with them.

 

"...." Lu Chen was silent. He just didn't know what to say to this. How can they move so fast?! Zhang Wenling moves so quickly for him to say anything. 

 

Snap. But then he hears a snapping sound by the side. Lu Chen looks over to see Lu Hao with his phone pointed at them, 

 

"Don't you dare!" Lu Chen screams out!

 

"Relax. Relax. Can't you see that our Lao Ma is having fun? Let's take a picture to commemorate this day! Smile for the camera!" Lu Hao takes the picture without any remorse. He's going to hold this photo to the bitter end. The number of times he can make fun of Lu Chen with this is plus infinity!

 

"...." Lu Chen's expression was indescribable. But there is one thing that showed on his face. Rage. 

 

He can also hear Lu Aotian laughing at the sidelines. 'If you can't just hold it in, just laugh!' 

 

There was no need to hold back on his feelings because the girls were laughing. He quickly turns his head and sees them smiling,

 

"Brother Chen, you look so cute!"

 

"I'm going to take a picture too!""

 

"Hehe."

 

Weren't you guys fighting with each other? How can you guys become good friends like that?! As Lu Chen was getting a piece of black history, the song ended. 

 

The fans were shouting at Zhang Jian for an encore. But Zhang Jian's face does a little pout, "Do you guys not want to hear my other songs?"

 

"No, we want more!"

 

"So cute!"

 

"More! More! More!"

 

The crowd was excited, wanting more from Zhang Jian. 

 

"I'm excited too! So what do you have in store for us, Junior Zhang Jian." Chu Jingyi asks Zhang Jian. He wants the crowd to anticipate something great. 

 

"Ahh, the next one is something I've worked on day in and day out. It's for this one person."

 

One person? Does he mean his lover?! The crowd's mind was going crazy, wondering what Zhang Jian meant. And Chu Jingyi is the voice for all as he asks, 

 

"Is this person your lover?" Chu Jingyi makes a mischievous smile. Everybody looks at Zhang Jian, wondering what he has to say to that. 

 

Zhang Jian mulls it over and smiles, "The person is more than just a lover but not my lover."

 

"Oh, if you say something like that, everybody in the company will know who it is. Should I tell the whole crowd about it?" The moment Chu Jingyi says that the crowd becomes more curious. 

 

Zhang Jian puts one of his fingers to his lips, "Shhh, don't spill the beans. If you tell them, I'm going to be chewed out when I get home."

 

Go home? Does he have a wife?! 

 

The crowd becomes more confused about who Zhang Jian's talking about.

 

Chu Jingyi laughs, "Junior, don't say something like that. People will assume that you have a wife."

 

Zhang Jian waves his hands, "No, what! I'm only eighteen! Why would I have a wife, senior?! Anyways, the second song I'll be singing isn't from my album. It's called a second chance!"

 

As Zhang Jian began to sing, the melody was soulful. The feeling of finding something you love to the ends of the earth. 

 

However, the song turns darker. The feeling of betrayal and sadness.

 

Slowly, Zhang Jian's voice becomes lighter, like attaining enlightenment. 

 

There wasn't a thing to worry about now. Zhang Jian's voice slowly becomes softer and gentler, making people feel they have nothing to worry about anymore. 

43