Chapter 724: Freeing Him? What A Joke. 
616 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 724: Freeing Him? What A Joke. 

 

While Lu Chen had two new girlfriends, something was happening at the Liao Manor. Liao Yan's expression was dark as he looked down at his phone. When is that kid going to call me?! The person he thought of was none other than Long Shen. 

 

He remembered what Long Shen had told him. He would help him in any way he could to get out of there. These days have been out of hand. When Liao Yan came downstairs, the only thing he got was ridicule. Liao Jin stared at him in scorn. 

 

Bai Liu was the only one who talked to him. But he noticed the expression. It was hatred. The two blamed the situation on him. That was why he needed to get out of there. Screw them! Everyone was against him!

 

But Long Shen hadn't responded back! Liao Yan couldn't call him either. Long Shen told him, 

 

"Brother Yan, don't let anyone know I'm calling you. We have to keep this a secret."

 

"Understood."

 

"I will be the one calling you." Long Shen explained. 

 

But after so long, Liao Yan couldn't contain it. He called him, but his call went to voicemail. The only thing he could do was wait for Long Shen to respond. His head was hurting from all of this. 

 

But his phone finally rang. Liao Yan looked down and saw it was Long Shen. 

 

"Long Shen, why were you taking so long?!" Liao Yan was pissed off that Long Shen hadn't called him for so long. But there was relief in his voice.

 

"Sorry about this, Brother Yan. These days have been difficult for me." Long Shen explained. 

 

"Hmm? What happened?"

 

"I've been working hard on how to set you free. There's a lot of things I have to do on my end." Long Shen said with a sorrowful tone. 

 

"Is my escape really that difficult?!" Liao Yan questioned. 

 

"Of course. But you don't have to worry so much, Brother Yan. The plan for your escape is 25% done." Long Shen explained.  

 

"25%?" Liao Yan frowned when he heard that. Shouldn't it be more? But Long Shen quipped,  

 

"There are many things I have to accomplish." Long Shen stated again. 

 

"Alright." Liao Yan sighed. Long Shen added, "Don't fret. You will be a free man." 

 

"Thanks." Liao Yan answered.

 

"I have to go now." Long Shen closed the call. He took a deep breath before a sneer came after. That bastard is such a fool. Did he really think he was going to help him? He found it funny. Liao Yan thought of him as a henchman. 

 

But it was the opposite. 

 

Long Shen had no intentions of helping Liao Yan. Well, not yet. He needed to find out what use he had for him. Once he figured this out, he would help him out. 

 

The only focus he had right now was to concentrate on his company.


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

12