Chapter 7: Who do I Blame For these Broken Stats?
10.3k 80 227
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Spoiler

    Author's Note: We finally get to meet some of Rose's classmate's. Lively bunch. Also "LEGAL LOLI IS HERE!!!" Ahem, just wanted to say that at least once.

    [collapse]

Blearily opening my eye's I saw an unfamiliar room, startled initially it took me a few seconds to realize that I'd slept in my new dorm room for the first time and I calmed down before laying back down causing a moan to emenate from a pile of blankets next to me. Robotically turning my head as said pile of blankets shivered slightly I backed away quickly when a completely naked Veronica appeared from within what I'd thought was only blankets.

 

[Aaaaaaah! You? And me!? And where the fuck are my clothes!?!?!] - Rose

 

Realizing that I was completely naked as well I blushed fiercely while doing my best to cover myself, a task easier said than done considering my already impressive size. Veronica weakly looked around and decided to try snuggling back in the blankets when a large book flew past me and smacked her in the face.

 

[Ahhh! Why tha face? Why is it always tha face!?!?] - Veronica

[Haven't I told you to stop stripping your roommate's when they sleep! Also don't sneak into other people's beds!] - Malaise

 

Standing behind me was a very naked Malaise that was doing absolutely nothing to cover herself while standing with her legs spread. I instantly covered my eyes so I didn't see anything. I swear I wasn't glancing through the gaps in my fingers. Really.

 

[Ah Rose sorry about Ver, I forgot to warn you about her sleeping habits. Apparently succubi think sleeping with clothes on is indecent or so the demon bimbo keeps telling me. Now apologize to Rose, Ver!] - Malaise

[Soz soz, I won't do it again... without asking first!] - Veronica

 

Dodging another thrown book Veronica dashed through a door with Malaise hot on her tail, speaking of which she has an actual tail... hmm. I could hear giggling and the sound of water splashing coming from the door they ran into, a bathroom? Hearing a groan from behind me I turned to see a disheveled Shade peeking out of her blankets before pouring herself out onto the floor.

 

[Are you okay Shade?] - Rose

[...] - Shade

 

I only got a thumbs up in response as she was currently face first in the floor and didn't seem to have any intention of moving any time soon. Hmm I guess Shade isn't good with mornings?

 

Shaking my head while smiling I moved over to where the sounds of girly shrieking and laughing could still be heard, completely forgetting my current nakedness as I did so.

 

Opening the door I was greeted by an enormous immaculately white bathing room with a massive bath at the far end. Is this so we can all use the bath at the same time, blushing with the thought I didn't notice a still very naked demon girl sneaking up on me until I felt a finger poke my stomach.

 

[Oho wha perfect skin, little on the small size in the breast area but room for growth.] - Veronica

 

Once again realizing my nakedness I tried covering myself up again while blushing scarlet.

 

[A-a-aren't you embarrassed being n-naked?!?!] - Rose

[Why be embarrassed when I look thi hot?] - Veronica

 

Posing sexily while showing off her far too developed body for her age Veronica gave me a wink while running her hand down her thigh. Only to be immediately KO'ed by another book swung at her head while she was distracted. Malaise of course being the one that connected the strike was gasping for air.

 

[Hah hah hah! So uselessly athletic damn it! Why is she so good at dodging?] - Malaise

[H-have some shame you two! Clothes! Put on clothes!] - Rose

 

Covering my eyes again as I couldn't decide between covering myself and covering my eyes I yelled out my anguish to the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Hah! I've only just woken up but somehow I'm already exhausted...] - Rose

 

Laughing sympathetically Shade didn't say anything in response as I followed the my three roommate's to my very first official class, apparently after I introduced myself to my classmate's and sat through my first class I was supposed to go to the principals office to be officially inducted. I wasn't sure why the principal's visit wasn't first but all Malaise had to say when I asked her about it was something about the principal only wanting to meet people that could make it through a full day. Whatever that means.

 

While lost in my thoughts a huge explosion rocked the building and the door in front of us burst out, followed by a person that was still on fire. Said person patting himself down as he stood up, towering over myself in the process, yelled into the room before sprinting back in to face whatever had so liberally thrown him out.

 

[Argent you bitch how dare you do this to the majestic Ogre race!] - Ogre?

[Ohohohohoho! Say that when you can actually put a single scratch on me you plebian!] - Ojou Voice?

 

Several more explosions followed the ogre's? rush back into the room and he once again came flying out of the door while on fire. Noticing me his face instantly softened as he strode up to me while towering over my still shocked form. He must have been at least 10 feet tall! Is he supposed to be my age?!?!

 

[Ohhhhh! A new classmate?!? She looks strong! Hey you! Fight me!] - Ogre?

[Hah?!?] - Rose

 

Still confused as to what was going on as he looked my body up and down appreciatively I didn't immediately respond and before the Ogre? could go any further a burst of fire engulfed him from the room he had left.

 

[Ohohohoho! That's what dumb plebians such as yourself get for getting distracted during a fight! Oh? A new student?] - Ojou Voice?

[I know, she looks strong doesn't she Argent?] - Ogre?

 

Completely unfazed by the fact that he was currently on fire he responded to the one that set him on fire as if they were discussing the weather. Turning robotically to my roommate's I asked the only question that came to mind at the moment.

 

[This isn't S class right? RIGHT?!?!?!] - Rose

 

They only chuckled in response as I fully realized what they had meant when they said that S class was completly filled with troublemakers last night. I held my head while trying to figure out how I would make it through 4 years of this.

 

[Umm? Is she okay?] - Ogre?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Okay you little shit's we have a new student joining us today, now you know the drill same as always. Don't scare her off on the first day and she'll be stuck with us! Everyone get me?] - Very Small Teacher

[Now go ahead an introduce yourself please.] - Very Small Teacher

 

Acting as if she hadn't just said some of the most intimidating words ever spoken she turned and smiled at me motioning for me to move to the front of class. As I thought, this class is bad news, this teacher is bad news, will I be like this after being in this class for 4 years too?!?! Also what's up with the teacher? She looks like she's like 5, she's only at most 3 feet tall! Dwarf, is she a dwarf? How does she keep this class under control when she looks like that?

 

Shaking like a newborn fawn I nervously introduced myself while doing my best to seem as small as possible.

 

[I-It's an h-honor to meet you all I am Rose de la Amchier, p-please take care of m-me for the n-next 4 years...] - Rose

 

Curtsying as I introduced myself I was greeted by silence causing me to nervously look around to see what went wrong only to be overwhelmed by a fierce yell emanating from the crowd of overenthusiastic classmate's. I could hear comments like, [Finally a cute girl!] and [Wonder if she has a boyfriend?] as well as various general praises of my beauty.

 

While I limply looked around at the commotion I suddenly heard the sound of something heavy striking stone from behind me and slowly turned to look only to see the teacher with a massive warhammer that was bigger than herself embedded into the stone floor.

 

[Control yourselves or I'll do it fer ya you little shits!] - Dwarf Teacher?

[Now... Does anyone have any questions for Rose? One. At. A. Time.] - Dwarf Teacher?

 

Seeing that the class had gone silent she waited for hands to come up and instantly several shot up from everywhere.

 

[Okay then, umm Yeetsil let's let you go first.] - Dwarf Teacher?

[Ahem! What country are you from?] - Yeetsil

[Oh! Ah? I'm from Anguis! My aunt is the Queen.] - Rose

 

The person that stood up appeared to be a goblin but she'd never seen one so she wasn't absolutely sure which caused her to take a few seconds to actually answer as her brain caught up with his question. My answer however caused a few in the crowd to make Ooooh sounds and another hand shot up, this time someone I'd seen earlier, Argent I believe her name was?

 

[Ahh okay next is, Argent I guess you can go next.] - Dwarf Teacher?

[Thank you teacher, now then Rose is it? I'll give you the honor of becoming my friend, you better be grateful!] - Argent

[Ahahaha! While that wasn't technically a question I'll allow it as you're trying to welcome her, well next is.... ahh Ogi you had a question?] - Dwarf Teacher?

 

Yet another person I recognized stood up, this time it was the Ogre from earlier, looking none the worse for wear despite being on fire only minute's before.

 

[You there! You look strong! Fight me!] - Ogi

[Hey! I said NOT to scare her off before the end of the day! Ogi sit down you battle moron!] - Dwarf Teacher

 

Sitting down obediently with his eye's locked on me I nervously fidgeted as the teacher moved on.

 

[Okay last question, I'll pick.... ahh Heine you go.] - Dwarf Teacher?

[Ahh thank you Legal Loli Sensei, my question is what is your three sizes?] - Heine

 

The last person picked was a unassuming human in glasses but as soon as he spoke the teacher's face twitched in anger at the loli comment and hearing his question suddenly a desk flew across the class and embedded itself into the wall at the back of the room.

 

[Call me a loli again you little shitstain and I'll make sure you never go near women again!] - Dwarf Teacher

[Ah! Oh you don't have to answer that one Rose. Ignore the perverted shitstain! Your seat will be that one in the back corner there.] - Dwarf Teacher?

 

Nodding as I had no intention of answering his question anyway I glanced at the seat indicated realizing is was the so-called protagonist seat that appears in anime. Making my way to my seat I caught Veronica whispering to Heine out of the corner of my eye making hourglass motions with her hands as she did so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Ahem! Now that everyone is settled in I'm going to introduce myself for the people in the room that are new!] - Dwarf Teacher

 

Turning to the blackboard behind her she quickly wrote out her name and I made a mental note of it while inwardly nodding at her nickname as a legal loli as her name was Lolianne Sens. I'd never say it out loud though considering what she did to that desk, honestly her strength was a little terrifying. In fact those two from earlier were also far more powerful than they seemed, well actually just Argent was cause Ogi was just as powerful as he looked.

 

Pulling me out of my thoughts Lolianne moved on with her first lesson plan.

 

[Okay then since we have a new student today I think it's a good time to review appraisal and status magic!] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

 

There were a few groaned from the room but they were silenced by a sharp glare from Lolianne as she continued.

 

[Now since there are no disagreements I'll explain how to cast status magic, sometimes commonly referred to as menu.] - Lolianne "Sens"ei
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After explaining how to cast the magic as well as having a couple students demonstrate I was called to the front of the class to try my hand at it as well.

 

[Okay now remember to focus on not showing the entire class your information, it's important to have a clear image of who you want to see and who you don't. Just focus on pulling it up for yourself only.] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

[Oh and the chant you use doesn't matter as long as it helps to solidify the image you want.] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

 

Taking a deep breath I felt so nervous that I actually forgot to come up with a chant and just called out the name of the spell.

 

[Status!] - Rose

 

Not realizing that I'd done something wrong as a image similar to a game menu popped up in front of my eye's I suddenly felt an intense pressure as the entire room stared at me with open mouth. Glancing around in confusion before settling my eyes on Lolianne I tilted my head slightly.

 

[Did? Did I do something wrong?] - Rose

[Chantless?] - Unknown Voice

[But her spell worked right?] - Gruff Voice

[I can see her menu, information is hidden though.] - Other Voice

 

Hearing various people around the class speaking I blinked before realizing that I'd forgotten to use a chant and immediately apologized to Lolianne while bowing.

 

[I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to forget the chant I was so nervous and I'm not used to being the spotlight and...] - Rose

[Calm down calm down you're not in trouble.] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

[I do have to ask how you pulled off chantless magic casting though? Only heroes can do that normally....] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

[...I? Uhhhh?] - Rose

 

My mind racing with why I could pull off something that only summoned heroes could do it kept coming back to the only logical explanation, my reincarnation. Seeing that I was reluctant to answer Lolianne quickly changed the subject with a laugh.

 

[Well that was a surprise, I'm sure it was a fluke though! Beginner's luck or something like that...! Ahahahaha!] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

[Go back to your seat and talk about what happened to no one, I'll make sure your classmate's keep it to themselves as well. Now go on.] - Lolianne "Sens"ei

 

While her first sentence was addressing the class she quickly whispered the second sentence afterwards to try and aleviate my worries, although I didn't really understand why chantless casting was such a big deal I understood that she was worried for me which made me feel better.

 

Making my way to my seat as every eye in the classroom was locked on me I tried to stay as nonchalant as possible. Clapping loudly to draw everyone's attention back to the front Lolianne continued her lesson as if nothing had happened and one by one my classmate's focused on the teacher again.

 

Seeing that no one was paying attention to me once more I looked at the menu in front of my eye's that hadn't gone anywhere since I cast Status earlier and playing around with some of the buttons I opened up my Personal Stats only to be shocked a moment later. The hell kind of stats are these!?!?!

 


227