Yukari’s Lust
3.8k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 : Yukari’s Lust

Jun’s eyes widened as he felt Airi’s hands grip him. The contrast of her silky soft skin was something he simply couldn’t get over, he dared to glance down at her and was blessed with the image of Airi staring upwards at him. He noticed a blush of embarrassment fill her cheeks but her gaze was one filled with determination. Although she felt shy, she was certain. The sensation of her soft, wet lips sliding against the head of his cock was simply amazing. This was also his first experience with a woman of an intensely sexual nature.

Jun was, indeed, a virgin. Not only that but his interests in sex were completely non existent. He spent all of his time studying furiously to prepare for his future and college. Because of this he failed to connect with boys his age and rarely spoke to his female peers unless they were shaking him down for academic help. Jun was now beginning to reconsider ignoring the carnal experiences of life.

Airi, on the other hand, was also limited in experience. She’d been kissed before, and even groped a few times but she’d never used her mouth in such a way. It felt...odd at first, but the warmth of Jun’s throbbing body soon became a part of her and she found her tongue growing more eager to accept it. She firmly clenched the base of his shaft and watched his face intently as she began to explore the newfound power for pleasure. She was now doing her best to both ignore and make the women surrounding her envious. She knew in her heart that the Queen simply thrived on dominating others and bending them to her will. She felt it from the Queen’s body as Airi was being kissed and groped.

*I won’t let you have your way. If neither of us will get out of this situation with our purity intact, I’ll take as much of Jun’s innocence as I can!* These were the defiant thoughts now running through Airi’s head as she worked her tongue against Jun’s dick. Indeed, as Yukari voiced, Jun’s member was big, not just long but also thick. If Airi had to venture a guess it was roughly 3 cm in width with a hefty girth to it, as for it’s length, closer to 24 cm.

Airi felt both a sense of urgency as well as the need to savor each moment, these two thoughts were contradictory to say the least. If she enjoyed it too much the Queen would definitely break them up, so she struggled to seem uncomfortable while even her tongue curled around Jun’s member. She studied his expressions, forcing her own face to take on the appearance of someone distraught, only her eyes would betray the fierce lust which was slowly causing her honey pot to drip with longing.

She clasped her lips firmly against the head of Jun’s dick and began sucking long and hard, she could feel Jun’s resistance which only fueled her desire to crush it. The moment she had this notion she realized what the Queen loved so much about making others submit.

*Still, I can’t forgive her. She’s going about this the wrong way!* Airi thought as she slowly began to take more of Jun into her mouth. Soon about one third of his length was being worked on and her head movement was more pronounced. She’d been purposely avoiding the most pleasurable of experiences for Jun, partially because she wanted to maintain this situation as long as possible.

Nearby Airi could see several of their captors falling deep into the throes of lust. They rubbed their throats gently in order to imagine the sensation of skin against theirs and even a few had slipped their hands into their panties so that they could play. All eyes were fixed on the pair in the center of the group -- Airi was sure of it though three or four people stood behind her.

Around this time a slight lapse in judgement caused Airi’s facade to crack. She felt Jun’s body begin to quiver beneath her touch and as such she reached out to clasp his thigh with a single hand. With this motion she rolled her tongue beneath the head of Jun’s dick and clenched his buttock as she gazed longingly at him.

The nearby Yukari was transfixed at the up close spectacle, every sight and sound. It was all she could do to avoid throwing Jun on the ground and appeasing the raging lust within.

“This is nice but….” The Queen said, her voice piercing the erotic tension of the moment, “It’s a bit boring. Yukari...why don’t you help Airi out..”

Yukari nodded in agreement as she bit her lip and stepped forth. Airi completely ignored her, sucking harder as Yukari drew near, biting her lip in anticipation as she dropped to her knees before the pair. Jun pressed his eyes shut even harder, choosing to focus only on the sensations instead of the faces. The moment he cast a glance towards any of the girls surrounding him he was met with an overwhelming amount of desire. Though Jun had never personally experienced it, he knew very well what their eyes meant. Each and every one of them wanted to fuck him relentlessly to appease their urges.

In fact, Jun was sure that at this point the only thing keeping them at bay was the Queen’s word on the matter. She alone stood gazing at the lewd acts before her, the only one capable of controlling the feelings of lust which were blinding everyone else to reason.

Although Yukari volunteered earlier to do the deed, she was now feeling somewhat shy. Airi glanced at her, after all it was all Airi could do in this situation -- and Yukari instantly realized the intent.

*Don’t interrupt.* This was the distinct notion Yukari perceived, yet her body would not allow her to comply. Her lust was overflowing. Mere seconds after seeing Jun’s dick, Yukari’s nipples had begun to harden, rubbing against the gentle fabric of her school uniform. Even less time thereafter her panties were moist and now they were drenched. The idea of having such a toy next to her all this time was filling her head with all sorts of fantasies. She was caught between fascination and daydreams as she imagined pulling him into broom closets, or kidnapping Jun during Gym class and forcing herself upon him.

She could almost feel the muscles of her body tightening around Jun’s member -- if only it weren’t just thoughts. This lust was enough to override all of Yukari’s shame, thus she found her hands moving towards the pair on reflex. She gripped Airi’s hair and slowly drove the girl’s head forth until she heard a loud “Gurk” sound.

Yukari heaved deeply as a shudder of elation rose through her body. It was the sound of Jun’s dick hitting the back of Airi’s throat. Yukari’s plan was simple.

*Sorry sister. I understand how you feel but.. I can’t lose face in front of the Queen. If you won’t give me a turn, I’ll force you to!*

It's true, women can communicate with just a glance. While men, we can understand each other through our fists. ^_^

57