Royal Slip Up
3.1k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 : Royal Slip Up

Airi felt a sense of panic overcome her as Yukari’s hand grasped the back of her head. The thrust was so sudden that Airi could only widen her eyes, having been caught completely off guard by the sensation of Jun’s dick plunging into her unprepared throat. She made a retching sound as she struggled to keep her reaction in check and subconsciously pulled her head back -- to no avail. Yukari’s grip was strong and she forced Airi’s open mouth deep onto the shaft of Jun’s cock.

Her eyes began to water slightly as her hands flailed wildly, but only for a moment.

*You bitch! If I had eaten lunch, things wouldn’t have been pretty!* Airi thought to herself as her eyes met Yukari’s. The later had a certain gleam of devilishness in her eyes as she watched Airi’s throat bulge, she even licked her lips in anticipation for her turn.

It was then Airi realized Yukari’s game, her plan was to force her to release her “grip” on Jun then push her out of the way. Behind Airi the Queen could be heard chuckling as well while several of the nearby girls seemed to grow even more excited. Jun on the other hand could only gaze down at Airi with his eyes in amazement. One part of him wanted to stop her, but the feeling of pleasure was much too strong. Before he knew it his hands also grabbed Airi gently at the back of her head.

*D-does this excite you?* Airi thought to herself as she slapped Yukari’s hand away and pulled back just enough to gulp in some much needed air.

She then grasped Jun by the hips, her hands clasped firmly on his buttocks as she forced his cock down her throat willingly. She realized that she wouldn’t be able to keep the pace for long, so she began to actively try to make Jun cum. She puckered her lips, creating a vacuum seal around Jun’s shaft as she worked him with her throat. Her eyes watered, she was practically crying at this point -- but she didn’t care. Airi was determined.

*Your first batch of essence, I won’t let them have it!* Airi repeated in her mind as she allowed Jun to guide his cock into her mouth. Several times the head of his dick bounced against the back of her throat, at this her hands would tighten their grip against Jun’s flesh and he realized the fine line needed to keep Airi in the game. Spurred on by Jun’s cooperation, Airi began to flick her tongue against his balls each time she reached the shaft of his member and soon she could feel Jun’s body beginning to tense up.

Yukari was so rapt in the display that she completely forgot the queen’s order. She couldn’t help herself anymore, thus she plunged her hand into her panties and began to eagerly play with her dripping wet lips.

Right as Airi felt that Jun was becoming putty in her hands she felt a sharp tug against the back of her head which easily separated her from Jun. Airi’s mouth and lips were covered in both saliva and precum as the Queen forcefully pulled the two apart. She gazed down at Airi, pulling her by the hair until their gaze met as she declared, “ Change of plans. There’s no need to let Airi have all the fun...girls. You know what to do…”

Airi’s face contorted with disapproval and the sting of defeat as the Queen held her firmly in place while several of the young women surrounding the spectacle began to close in on Jun. Ripped from the pleasure of Airi’s masterful work, Jun now suddenly felt like the prey surrounded by predators.

As the young girls slowly closed in several of them had the most creepy look in their eyes. A few began to unbutton their shirts revealing bras or sometimes free breasts. From behind and to the sides he could feel groping hands against his thighs or cheeks. The last thing Jun saw before the girls completely closed in on him was Airi’s face as the Queen held her in place, sucking on her neck while simultaneously fingering her pussy. As if to taunt Jun, The Queen pushed Airi’s panties to the side just enough for him to see her fingertips plunging into Airi’s body furiously.

“D-dammit!” Jun shouted as he clenched his fist. Amidst the sound of giggling and groping girls he had finally reached his limit.

*Damn her head games and her rules!* Jun thought. He knew it was irrational, he knew that if he just let the Queen do whatever she wanted both he and Airi might have a more peaceful school life until graduation -- but he didn’t care.

In her own wai Airi fought for him, despite the situation. Her feelings shone through and what did he do? Cower and allow himself to be pulled into someone else’s flow due to fear.

“Dammit! Dammit!” He grunted as the feeling of several hands wrapped around the shaft of his dick simultaneously filled him with pleasure and self loathing.

“Mmm. So tasty.” The Queen said as she stopped fingering Airi long enough to taste the girl’s juices on her fingertips. As if given a chance from the universe, this also happened to be the same moment Jun’s defiance reached a fever pitch. He dashed forward, bulldozing through the unexpected girls before him and shoulder tackled the Queen with all of his force and full weight. The blow knocked both Airi and The Queen to the side, but moreso Airi’s captor.

“Come on!” Jun shouted as the Queen struggled to catch her balance before finally smashing into one of the nearby girls. Jun and Airi took off, hand in hand, both half naked and filled with equal parts lust and adrenaline.

50