Chapter 6. Kara The Smol Goblin.
811 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm kinda busy with exams, but I wanted to get this chapter out. probably has a tons of mistakes, please tell me in the comments of any that you find.

Thanks <3

Chapter 6:

       Kara The Smol Goblin.

Kara was a very over-worked goblin.

She was unusually small compared to her peers, almost a head smaller than the second shortest goblin, and almost two heads shorter than the tallest one in her age group.

Because of her very small size, she was picked on by most of the other goblins and used as an errand girl to everyone bigger than her. And everyone was bigger than her.

Well, she was small in height, but she was Cursed gifted with the biggest pair of breasts in the entire tribe. Goblin females were usually either flat or had a small bulge that passed for tits, but hers were big, and she couldn't encompass them with her whole hands if she was to try and do so.

But she didn't really feel lucky to have them, as they were also a reason she was picked on, along with her height. The other females didn't like that she was getting the attention of the males when they weren't trying to boss her around, and so the girls would bully her even more for it.

Right now, she was running an errand for Mayre, the Chieftain's daughter, and the girl who's the most jealous of Kara's body.

She was on her second trip today to the creek to get some drinking water for the tribe, even though it was her rest day today, she had to obey Mayre's words or Mayre might do true to her threat and beat her up. She did it once, and it wasn't a pleasant memory for Kara.

Holding the big bucket over her head and running through the dimly lit tunnels connecting her tribe's cave to the creek, she was daydreaming of being tall, very, very tall, while looking down upon Mayre and her group of thugs as she ordered them around, and anyone who wouldn't obey, she would crush with her feet.

"he...hehe..." She was giggling with a dumb smile plastered on her face, her eyes unfocused as she tried her best to imagine the scene.

She was so absorbed in her daydreaming that she didn't notice the faintly glowing portal that suddenly materialized above her, nor did she notice the weird creature falling through said portal.

Well, it didn't take long for her to notice the second part, as she was forcefully pulled out of her daydream by something twice her size, and thrice her weight falling on top of her.

"KYAAAA" Kara screamed as she fell, the bucket was knocked out of her hands and rolled on the floor.

"Hmmph, hmmph," Kara tried to scream, or breathe, but she was denied of both as something soft engulfed her whole face, and she felt the weight of something big on top of her, pinning her body to the ground.

The creature stayed on top of her, unmoving, but saying something which she could only hear as muffled sounds.

Kara tried to struggle, as she felt her lungs running out of air, and her body starting to suffocate.

A few memories flashed in her brain, the departure of her mother, the death of her father, the abuse she had to suffer through everyday... She felt her eyes start to moisten. She was robbed of a happy childhood, of parental figures during her life, of a normal life, and now, of the very air she needed to breathe, and in a few moments, her life, if she didn't do anything. 

'I don't wanna die, please, please, please...' she whimpered, trying her damned hardest to push away the thing on top of her, but to no avail.

She was just about to give up when the creature atop her decided her suffering can come to an end now.

 


 

"Fuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Cam screamed until the portal she was falling out of closed. She didn't feel right leaving or being forced to leave, without getting back at Zella, at least a little.

The moment the portal closed, the fire around Cam's hands and feet disappeared, and her surroundings started to become weird.

Cam's surrendering distorted and shifted into something similar to the room she was in, but this one had the shape of a tunnel, which she didn't get to appraise for long as she fell face-first into the ground.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," Cam said and winced, her head throbbing. Her head had hit the ground, hard, and she was sure it's gonna leave a nasty bump later, but surprisingly, her body didn't hurt all the much, however, the ground underneath her felt weird.

That's when she heard it, a weird muffled sound coming from her chest, and she felt something push against her body weakly.

Cam's mind, still dazed from the fall, started putting pieces together, albite slowly, and after almost a whole minute, she finally realized something, or someone was underneath her.

She placed her hands on her sides and pushed up, and immediately, she heard someone inhaling a deep breath which caused Cam to panic, even more, thinking she hurt whoever was under her.

"I'm sor-" Cam was about to say when her eyes landed on a pair of wide eyes, their irises colored a deep purple, and they were adorned with a pair of steep-arched brows. framing the eyes were locks of cyan-colored hair, and startling Cam, a pair of extremely large ears were sprouting from the sides of the creature's head, which after she took a second look at, found their skin to be green.

The creature underneath her seemed to have gotten their breath under control, and after a few seconds, they stopped breathing all together when their eyes locked with Cam's.

Cam and the creature kept looking at each other for almost a minute...

"C-can" "Wha-" They started talking at the same time, which startled both of them. A few more seconds passed with both of them not uttering a word until Cam decided to take the lead.

"What are you?" She asked, sounding a bit more menacing than she wanted to be, but she decided to go with it for the rest of the conversation anyway.

The creature laying under her kept staring at her, their eyes full of fear, and after a few seconds, Cam was worried that they didn't speak English, even though Zella was clearly speaking it. Cam's worries vanished however after a few seconds, as the creature seemed to have gotten enough courage to start speaking.

"I-i-i'm K-kara, a g-goblin," K-kara... or Kara, Cam reasoned after a brief second, said in a low, hesitant voice, and she continued, "Who are you?"

Cam looked at Kara for a few more moments before noticing something soft under her stomach, softer than what a body should be, and after she shifted her gaze down a little, she saw the large, compared to the 'goblin's' size at least, breasts. Bare naked breasts. A she-goblin, Cam guessed.

"I will be the one asking questions here," Cam replied, dismissing Kara's question, "Understood?" Cam said, her voice a commanding, non-bullshit, tone.

Kara seems to have been too intimidated by the tone, as she whimpered before nodding slowly.

"Where are we? And are you alone or is there someone with you?" Cam asked, and she had to wait a few seconds before Kara answered her, seeming a bit too scared.

"We are near the Maroon Creek. I-i'm alone, I was on my way to get some w-water," She said before slowly pointing above her head.

Cam didn't immediately look, as the goblin might have been deceiving her to look away, but she saw what looked like a bucket a while ago when she was laying down.

"Where were you gonna take the water?"

"To my tribe's village..." Kara said before hesitating for a moment and continuing, "Umm... can you please get off me, please? you are really hurting me," She whimpered, and Cam reasoned that her body mass was quite heavy on top of the little thing, but she couldn't be careless now, so she just raised her body slightly, lessening the weight she was putting on the goblin's body, but still keeping her trapped.

"This is the best I can do for now. Back to the questions, how many other others are back at your village?"

Kara looked dejected, but the pain she was showing lessened a little, "There are 24, including me."

Cam thought on the answer for a few seconds, '24... hmm, If they were all her size, I probably could take a few of them on at once, but they seem intelligent enough to use weapons, so they would probably kill me in a matter of seconds... But this Kara here seems very docile and timid...and kinda cute? Maybe the goblins here aren't the same as the monstrous ones portrayed in fantasy novels.

"What is the goblins' stand towards humans?" Cam asked, a small ray of hope inside of her wishing to live among fantasy creatures.

"Hoomans?" Kara asked, confusion filling her eyes, " I'm s-sorry, b-but I don't know what hoomans are."

'Huh, so she doesn't know what a human is... oh Zella said something about us being the first humans, does that mean the goblins won't just attack me because I'm a human?... Wait, maybe they are racists and would kill anything that isn't a goblin on sight.

"How do you treat other races? And know that if you lie to me, you will be hurt, a lot," Cam said, her voice going down an octave as she tried to sound as intimidating as she could, while she pressed her body more against the small goblins, electing a pained whimper out of her.

"Please, you are hurting me," Kara said in a whimper, tears forming in her eyes, as her face distorted in pain. Cam felt very guilty for hurting this child-sized creature, even though it wasn't fighting back at all, but she didn't want to take any chances. She had to do this if she wanted to reach her friends.

After a few more seconds, Cam lifted her body up a little, as Kara seemed to be unable to answer with the pain she was feeling, "Answer me."

"If they come seeking shelter, we shelter them, if they come seeking trade, we trade with them, and if they came seeking a blood, we kill them," Kara said, her words sounding like some kind of motto.

Cam relaxed a little after hearing Kara's words, but she couldn't carelessly get up, "How will you village react if I go there now?" She asked.

"Are you looking for a fight?" Kara asked while trying to make the words sound non-threatening, and simply a question.

"No."

"Then you are welcome," Kara said in another whimper, "Now, can you please get off of me, you are you really hurting my legs." Kara pleaded, the pools of tears in her eyes starting to break into streams running down her face.

Cam thought she got enough answers, so she decided to end this poor thing's suffering.

"Okay, look, I will get up now, but if you make a single move until I'm up, I will slam down on you and crush you, understood?" Cam asked, threatening.

Kara nodded with a whimper but said nothing. Cam slowly got up, watching for any movement from her. She seemed to obey, as she lay still until Cam was off her and standing up.

"Alright, you can stand up," Cam said after she got 5 meters away from Kara, taking her body in.

The goblin was quite small, smaller than she thought even. She was almost a meter tall, with small spindly arms and legs. Her body overall looked thin and malnourished, except for her breasts and her face, the latter looking normal, while the former was looking very nourished.

She had small hands and feet, ending in 4 fingers and a thumb, and 5 toes respectively, which in turn ended in short, and normal looking nails. She kinda excepted claws.

Oh, and she was completely naked. Not even a loincloth. Guess some fantasy novels got one part right.

Kara tried getting, getting her torso up, she seemed to be struggling to get on her feet. After half a minute of struggling, she seemed to have finally given up.

"I-i can't get up, my legs hurt too much," She said as more tears flowed down her face.

If this was a manga, a massive arrow with 'GUILT' written over it would have pierced Cam's heart now, but unfortunately for the small goblin, it was not. Cam, despite the guilt she felt, still couldn't trust her, fearing for a trap. 'I know I'm being too paranoid, but I really can't take chances now.'

She did a quick search around the goblin, and over its body, looking for anything the little thing might use to attack cam, but she saw nothing. As for natural weapons, cam doubted the goblin could use her nails to hurt her much, and when she spoke, her teeth showed they were triangle-shaped, and probably sharp, but not very much of a weapon looking at the small size of her mouth.

Cam finally decided to give in and approach the goblin. If she kept being paranoid, she wouldn't get anywhere, so she had to draw a line somewhere.

 


 

Kara was in a lot of pain.

Her legs were under the person for the past few minutes, and the weight on them was almost crushing them. 

The weird person was asking all kinds of weird questions while being very mean to her. Why can't Kara have anything go easy on her? Why did they all hurt her and bullied her?... Her eyes started stinging as her vision started to distort, tears starting to pool in her eyes again and run down her face.

The big person started getting close to her, and they extended their hand towards her, their eyes conveying they were excepting something from her.

She, however, was confused, as she didn't know what to do.

"C'mon, take my hand." The person said, confusing Kara even further. Why would they give her their hand? And how can she even take it? Kara continued to stare at the stranger in confusion.

The stranger's face started to morph into annoyance, causing Kara to quiver a little in fear, but something seemed to have clicked in their head as they exclaimed "OOOOhh... I'm trying to help you up, hold my hand and I will haul you up."

Kara, finally understanding what the stranger wanted, but not being used to the gesture, she hesitated for a few seconds, before finally deciding to trust this weird stranger.

She slowly raised her hands and held the stranger's hand, forgetting her fear immediately by the soft feeling of the hand, 'W-what is this?! This is the softest thing I have ever felt!' Kara thought in awe.

The stranger slowly pulled her up, until she was on her feet. Her lower half still hurt a lot, but she could handle it. She faced worse.

"I'm Camellia, or Cam, for short. I am a human," The stranger, Cam, said. "Can you take me to your village?" Cam asked, and Kara just nodded, before remembering she had a task.

She started walking, but on the first step, the moment her foot touched the ground, a jolt of pain ran through her body, tripping her. She fell face first, almost hitting the ground, before Cam caught her, "Woah there, what happened?" Cam asked as she helped Kara back up.

"I'm... My legs, I don't think I can walk for a while," She said, fearing what Mayre would do if she didn't get the water quickly enough. She was already too late because of Cam.

Cam's face betrayed her as it morphed into one of genuine guilt.

"Well, I guess there's no other option here," Cam said as she suddenly swooped Kara off her feet, electing a yelp out of her, and held her in a princess carry, "Is this okay with you?"

Kara just thought how strange this 'hooman' was.

I think I have an obsession with sexy goblins.

16