56: Natsumelia~
413 12 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[AN: the title is totally not a ship name…]

Waving as Erina walked off with Yuiko as their lesson ended, Amelia chuckled to herself, gushing, “Aww, look at those two, they’re so cute together!”

“Mhm, mhm, I ship it!” Amelia continued, brushing some of her hair back, her delight illuminated by the setting sun, “Just… just… ahhh~ youth~ so innocent, so cute~”

“OW-” 

With an aggressive chop from behind, Natsuki rebuked, “Don’t say that, reel it in a little you pervert… Actually, you know, reel it in more than a little, reel it in a lot, okay?”

“... I’m not a pervert,” Amelia complained, turning to greet Natsuki with an aggressive hug, “I hold no inappropriate intentions towards them, I only… admire their youth you could say.”

“Like a pervert,” Natsuki nodded, adding onto Amelia’s statement, peeling Amelia off of her, “Anyway, let’s get going, no point standing here, we seem out of place with all these students walking around…”

Walking along next to Amealia, Natsuki continued, looking down as some pinkness began to climb onto her cheeks, “So, any ideas on where to go? I… I didn’t think of anything in advance…”

Slinging her arm over Natsuki’s shoulder, Amelia grinned, pulling Natsuki back closer, “You know you really can be so cute sometimes- OW”

Rubbing her fist after giving Amelia a light bonk on the head, Natsuki retorted, “Just say a place you want to go to already…”

“Well,” Tapping her chin with her other hand, Amelia suggested, grinning a bit as Natsuki accepted the arm slung over her shoulder, “I was thinking we could go to the new dinner place that opened up~ I heard this place is more catered towards the adults in this training facility!”

“Ohhh, sounds good!” Natsuki exclaimed, a happy smile lighting up her face, “I’m so glad that we don’t have to pay for anything on this island school! Thank the heavens for the government coalition coming together to pay for everything!”

Laughing in agreement, Amelia walked forward, unslinging her arm before offering out her hand, “Shall we go eat our hearts out then~?”

Taking her hand as the street lights above their head flickered to life, Natuski grinned, “Let’s go~”

----------------

As the sun set, dying the sky pink and orange, two people walked down the street hand in hand, one’s hair platinum blond, the other’s a pale silver. As the two made light conversation with each other, their words almost being swept away in the surrounding bustle of fellow adults and students, everyone hanging out and deciding where to eat dinner, pairs of eyes began to follow the two ladies. 

Unbeknownst to Natsuki and Amelia the students, mostly the male population, along with several adults they walked by kept their eyes glued to the two women, some gazes with confusion having never seen them before, some gazes filled with jealousy, a multitude of others filled with lust. 

Oblivious to the people watching her and Amelia, Natuski kept her voice down, casting a spell to divert attention away from them to allow them to talk about more confidential information, commenting,  “I’m so glad we have our masks to keep our identities a secret, it’s always fun to be able to just… walk around like normal people and blend in, you know?”

Nodding in agreement, Amelia then asked, “Why do you have yours change your hair color anyway? Only a few people have that, I just… put on the mask and let it do it’s identity concealing magic.”

“Just felt like it,” Natsuki explained with a shrug, “I did go through a phase where I dyed my hair in highschool remember? It was fun to have black hair then so I did it again…”

“Ahh I see, I see, I do remember those days!” Amelia laughed, pulling Natsuki back before she walked away from the restaurant, “It’s here by the way, no need to keep walking~ it’s a fancy place right?”

Getting tugged back by Amelia and almost losing her footing, Natsuki muttered with a light jab to Amelia’s ribs, “You know you could’ve told me the name of the place we were going to before we got here you know…”

Looking away with a grin, whistling a light tune, Amelia laughed, “Oops~, my mistake~”

Shaking her head at Amelia’s antics, Natsuki took a moment to marvel at how the restaurant was constructed. A wooden structure, a high slanted roof, wooden beams decorated with lamps, large windows making up the outfacing wall, and the interior decorated with warm lights and some plants to give off a homely feeling. 

Admiring every small detail, every decoration, every small carving, every flower and plant as Amelia asked for a table, Natsuki was amazed at how Amelia could keep finding all these small fine dining establishments. She’d never admit it to Amelia, because she would never hear the end of it, but she admired the care and small things her friend did for her. 

That friend on the other hand, Amelia had gotten a table for two right by the window where they could enjoy the bustling atmosphere of this business street while enjoying the warmth inside the restaurant. 

Pulling Natsuki out of her daze and to the table, Amelia grinned as they took their seats, taking a moment to peruse the menu while a waiter got them some water and bread.

“Any idea on what you’re going to get?” Amelia asked, noting in her head that she wanted to order some wine for the two of them, “I might get the soup appetizer and then the pasta…”

“You realize there’s 8 pastas, right?” Natsuki sighed, reading each menu item, “I’m assuming you mean the Pesto Pasta, you’ve been cripplingly addicted to it for as long as I’ve known you. Though for me, I’m thinking about getting the fish and chips with a salad.”

“That’s fun~” Amelia grinned, waving to get the attention of a waitress or waiter, “Though also, something unrelated, your niece, Erina, she’s really something! I haven’t seen someone with that much talent for ice magic in a really long time! Not since myself!”

Scrunching her eyebrows at Amelia’s blatant smugness, Natsuki teased, “You know, I don’t think you’ve seen the end of it yet, I feel like you’ll eventually have to concede that she’s more talented than you~”

“Maybe, maybe, but that day is not today,” Amelia concurred, waving again trying to get the nearby waitress’s attention, “How did she get that amount of natural talent in ice and then another load of talent in Lightning? It’s practically a cheat, I heard she’s also doing quite well in her lightning focused magic classes, obviously not to the same extent as the ice classes, but still well.”

Opening her mouth to answer, Natsuki was cut off by her stomach grumbling, faltering with a slight blush climbing onto her cheeks, she replied, “How about after we order…”

Heyo, author hereeeee, hope you enjoyed that fluff chapter between Nat and Ame!
Yeah i'm writing this AN at ... 1 am which isn't super smart, but thanks for reading!!
Thank you everyoone for sticking around, it really means a lot to me, if you could leave a comment, it would really... mean a lot to me...
on another less sad note i guess,
I'm free from finalsss, after bombing all three!!
yeahhhhh let's gooo
I'm going to try and write... and rewrite stuff... but honestly i have no clue if i will be able too...
This is a short one, so take care everyone, thank youu~ <3 all the best peoples

15