Chapter 4: Childhood Friend (Part 2) ❤❤
15.2k 15 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During his childhood, not many of the other children would approach Yasil. For he is the sole human among the rest of them, resulting in Yasil having no friends at that time. However, he didn't affect him as he still have Clara and Flara who love him dearly.

That changes one day when Yasil accompanied Clara to the village's blacksmith and met Meidla, working at the forge while Clara chats with her mother.

Meidla at that moment, didn't have any friends like Yasil. Because she was, and is, always helping her mother out around the forge, and due to that, she was always covered in ash and soot, causing the other children to stray away from her for being dirty. As a result, Meidla rarely interacts with anyone and is commonly quiet as she didn't really needed to talk much while working.

But Yasil didn't know that and approached her. Wishing to be friends with her.

"What are you making?" he asked at that time, causing Meidla to halt her work temporarily and turn around to see who was asking.

In that instant, she felt something. Seeing the human boy whom she has never met before until now, young Meidla, who didn't know what love is until later, unknowingly fell in love with Yasil at first sight.


"It's... It's big..." said the present Meidla, naked and aroused at the sight of Yasil's erect cock after drugging him with aphrodisiac, and stripping his pants off.

She had planned for her mother to work on forge when Yasil visits, she planned for him to drink her homemade tea, spiked with aphrodisiac. But what she did not plan for, was the size of Yasil's cock exceeding her expectations.

Meidla gulps her savila, nervous on whether or not if she can fit it in her later. Nonetheless, she braces herself and begins licking it first for foreplay.

"Is this... good?" she asked.

"Yeah... keep going." Yasil replied.

Delighted to hear that, Meidla proceeds to up her game, moving her head up and down along the shaft, licking every part of it whereas Yasil lies back and accepts the service given to him.

Meidla continues her service, caressing the cock with her tongue until Yasil stops her momentarily.

"Mei, let's change positions." said Yasil, lifting Meidla up using magic and shifting her body, so that they are on in a 69 position, where Meidla is on top of Yasil, with her ass planted right on his face.

"Eep!" Meidla screamed a little, as Yasil is now fingering her pussy while also playing with her clit.

"Are you alright, Mei?" Yasil asked as he moves to licking the pussy in his face, sending waves of pleasure to Meidla's mind, just from his tongue.

Meidla on the other hand, did not respond and continues her service instead. Licking Yasil's cock for a while more, before partially devouring it with her mouth.

"Ish dis... good?" asked Meidla, curling her tongue around Yasil's cock.

"Yeah, carry on." Yasil answered, inserting his tongue into Meidla's pussy while his one hand fidgets with her clit, and the other hand gropes her ass. Hard.

The two continue servicing each other for a while, until...

Mei, I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too. I'm going to cum as well!"

They both hasten the pace. And then finally, Yasil ejaculates inside of Meidla's mouth, causing most of the semen to explode out of there. Whereas Meidla's body twitches everywhere, climaxing aggressively full of pleasure in her body.

After Meidla had swallowed of what she could consume, they both relax their bodies for a moment. With Meidla's ass still in Yasil's face, and Yasil's cock still erect in Meidla's face.

"There's... soooo much..." said Meidla in a trance after her climax. That trance was soon gone as she sees the cock of her beloved, standing tall before her eyes, causing her to move her body in order to give Yasil more of her service, before they get to the baby-making.

"My breasts aren't big like Miss Flara or Miss Clara, but..." she places her ass down, sandwiching Yasil's cock in between the cheeks.

"...when it comes to my ass, it won't lose."

So, Meidla begins to give Yasil an assjob, rubbing her ass up and down on Yasil's cock as Yasil watches it unfold before him. Feeling more and more pleasure on his cock, which twitches every time Meidla's ass is rubbed against it.

Despite having the aphrodisiac in his system, Yasil was still able to maintain his cool, due to one of his training against poison and such, gaining a fair level of poison resistance that made the aphrodisiac not affect him as much when consumed. However, because Meidla's blowjob service earlier, and because of her assjob service now, Yasil is no longer able to lie back and do nothing as his lust has built up for more than enough.

And so, Yasil got up from his current position and pushed Meidla off him. As Meidla is now lying on the ground with her butt sticking out, Yasil, the lustful shota monster, grabs Meidla's ass and gropes them tightly, causing Meidla to be more and more aroused from it.

Meidla looks behind her and sees Yasil, rubbing his hard, throbbing cock on her ass, continuing the assjob service she had given, on his own.

"It feels good! Your ass feels so good, Mei!" Yasil aggressively humps his body against Meidla's. And with each time he does that, waves of pleasure gets sent throughout his body.

Yasil escalate the pace, whereas Meidla masturbates herself while feeling the dick on her.

"Mei, I'm gonna cum again!"

Right after announcing, Yasil ejaculates his second load onto Meidla's back, covering her with warm semen as she had climaxed as well.

But Yasil did not stop there. This time, placing the tip of his cock right at the entrance of Meidla's pussy. Ready to insert his cock in its entirety.

"Yasil... Put it in me... Give me your child..." said Meidla, breathing heavily from climaxing earlier. Giving Yasil the go to make her his woman.

"Oh my! Are you sure about that, Meidla? It's so big, I'm not sure if it would fit or not."

""Eh?""

Hearing a voice that doesn't belong to either of them, Yasil and Meidla paused all acts of sexual activities and looked to their right.

"M-M-Mom?"

"M-Miss Neidla?"

The voice they had heard, belonged to Neidla, the village's blacksmith, who had entered the house without Yasil or Meidla knowing, due to the both of them being too entranced with each other to noticed.

And right now, she is squatting right next to the two of them, still naked and is covered in sweat and ashes from working at the forge.

Yasil and Meidla were stunned by the sudden presence of Neidla, who is just staring at Yasil's erect cock, which was about to be inserted in her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, don't mind me. I just want to witness the making of my grandkids." said Neidla with a smile, gesturing the both of them to continue what they were about to do.

However, just at that moment, the aphrodisiac's effect ended earlier than expected, because of Yasil's poison resistance. And due to its aftereffect, Yasil's cock reverts back to its un-erect state and is unable to get itself back up for a while. Promptly ending the session, before the sex was performed.

"Ah."

I thought about updating it, but because No Nut November was around the corner, I decided to wait until then.

Also, I was lazy.

Anyways, thanks for reading. 🍫

170