Chapter 5: Later Tonight ❤
14.7k 10 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get up... Get uppp...!" Meidla motions her hand over Yasil's flaccid cock like she's trying to use a sort of spell to make it erect again. However, that deemed to be impossible as she, like majority of the villagers, cannot use magic. For there are only five in the village who are magic users.

Yasil is one of the five, and so is his mother, Clara. But his sister, Flara, is not as bloodlines do not matter if one becomes a magic user or not. It is the individual themselves that matters.

"Give it up, sweetie. It's no use until Yasil's body gets better itself." said Neidla, Meidla's mother, who had previously interrupted her daughter's time with Yasil unintentionally, right before the aphrodisiac's effect ended, putting Yasil in a temporary state of erectile dysfunction that would lasts for a few hours or so. Which, for Yasil's current level of magic, it is impossible for him to remove the effect from his body.

Knowing that it's useless, Meidla gets frustrated and stared daggers at her own mother, partially blaming Neidla immaturely for interrupting her and Yasil's time together, whereas the rest of the blame goes to her own self for using the aphrodisiac on Yasil, which had ultimately backfired on her plans to become one with her beloved crush.

Yasil on the other hand, is pondering on what he should do now.

His former childhood friend, now lover, is despairing over the sudden end of their session, and her mother is right next to them, completely nude as well because she had stripped her clothes off when working at the forge earlier.

The situation, Yasil knows he needs to do something about it before he can leave.

So, he reached out his hand and pats Meidla on her head.

"Mei, why don't you come to my house for dinner tonight? My body will be better by then, and we can continue where we left off."

Hearing what Yasil had just said, Meidla's ears twitched, as she looks up facing Yasil, where he can see her eyes sparkling brightly with joy.

"It's ok?" she asked, moving herself closer to Yasil. Her face, near to his, where their lips are almost touching each others'.

"Is it... really ok?" she asks again.

Yasil gives Meidla a nice, long kiss and then, he smiles. Answering her question before saying anything as he moves his hand to caress her crotch, while his head is now next to her ear.

"I won't let you sleep tonight." he whispered, causing Meidla's lower half to be even wetter than before, unable to help herself from imagining the things Yasil will do to her when night comes.

Seeing that Meidla is no longer sad, Yasil felt relieved for a moment, before turning his attention to Neidla next to them, staring at Yasil himself as if she's anticipating him to say something to her.

"Umm... Miss Neidla."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to come too?"

"Why, of course I do." she answered, wrapping her muscular arms around Yasil, planting his face on her bare breasts, where she then makes a mischievous little grin and pats the boy's head, as he looks up into her deep red eyes.

"I won't let you sleep tonight, my darling~"

Yasil jumped hearing the comment, Neidla continues to pat his head for a while longer, whereas Meidla who is off in her own world did not hear the conversation between Yasil and her mother.

After that, Yasil puts on his clothes, placing the things that Neidla had requested on a table where she proceeds to confirm that it's correct, wearing nothing but an apron.

Having the items sent and confirmed by Neidla, Yasil then heads to Meidla, snapping her back to reality, saying his goodbye for now.

"Ah, wait!" Meidla shouted, running into her room to get something while Yasil waits for her at the entrance of the house.

Meidla soon returns, holding an item wrapped in cloth which she proceeds to unwrap it in front of Yasil, revealing a dagger in its sheath.

"I made this... for you." she said, giving Yasil the dagger in her hands, which he accepts gratefully.

"Thanks, Mei. I'll use it well."

Yasil pats Meidla's head, who looks away from him, embarrassed as she had always intended to give it to him, but was unable to find a good time to do so until now.

As Yasil walks out of the house, he looks back to see Meidla waving goodbye to him, before carrying on with his work in the village while contacting Clara via magic about tonight's plan he had made. Not realising that he would soon come to regret setting it up in the spur of the moment, as he makes his way to the next place he needs to go.

The Alchemist's Hut. Home to the village's alchemist and magic tools maker. The dark elf who made the aphrodisiac that was used on Yasil, and is one of Yasil's seniors in the way of magic.

Thanks for reading. 🍫

159