Chapter 10: Embarrassment
7.1k 5 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, hey... hey! Wake up!"

Slapping her ass just once, Velpa slowly woke up and looks at Yasil standing next to her, fully clothed up, where he tossed a towel at her.

"Ara, are we not starting round ten now?" she asked with a smug on her sleepy face.

"Do you want to?"

"Err, no. I rather not. I would like my ass to be in one piece, you see."

"I doubt it is even in one piece after all that."

Yasil then sigh. "Anyways, can you make some stamina potions for me? I need them by tonight."

"Tonight...?" she tilt her head to the side, recalling the event that will be happening then. "Oh! For having sex with Miss Clara and five others after dinner at your house, right? Don't worry, I was already thinking about making them for you, sweetie." she then proceeds to clean her body with the towel.

Yasil stood there shook, not saying a word. As Velpa looks at him and wonders what is wrong, her eyes then widen, sweat begins to form over her body, now fully awake as she has just realised what she had just said to Yasil.

"Velpa... how did you know about that?" Yasil asked with a look of suspicion, locked onto Velpa who is visibly panicking before his very eyes.

"Errr.... It-It's because you wanted stamina potions, so I uh... I just assumed that's what gonna happen, y'know."

"So why did you say 'five others' earlier? Also, I've only invited Mei and Miss Neidla for that, and including my mother and big sister, that's four. So who are the remaining two, huh?"

With a deadpan face, Yasil stares straight at Velpa face to face and said, "Tell me everything now."

Unable to come up with an excuse, Velpa had no choice but to tell Yasil the truth about his mother inviting her and her sister without his knowledge. Upon hearing that, Yasil simply took a deep breath, sat down quietly next to Velpa on the bed, and leaned his body sideways where his head fell onto Velpa's thighs.

"Umm... Yasil? You alright, darling?" she asked.

"No... I'm not." Yasil answered, as he turn his head to look up at Velpa with cute puppy eyes and asked, "What should I do, Velpa? I can't take six people at once."

"But you can take four people at once, huh?"

"I know my limit. And four is probably that limit. But six is simply to many women. I doubt even stamina potions will be enough then." Yasil hund his head down, expressing a worried look on his face to Velpa.

"So... so cute!!" Velpa screamed internally, trying her best to not show her thoughts on her face as she pats the worried Yasil's head.

"There, there. Don't worry, Yasil." she proceeds to comfort Yasil in a grown up manner, gently patting his head. "If stamina potions aren't enough, then we simply need to make other potions as well."

"Like what?"

"Berserker potions, vitality potions, healing potions, enhancement potions... there are many types I can make. Especially since you've brought the materials I had requested, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Yasil's eyes widen, as he got up from Velpa's lap and took out a bag of materials from his spatial storage, dropping it down on the floor in front of Velpa.

"Here are the stuffs you've asked for, Velpa."

"Ara ara~ Thank you, Yasil." said Velpa, who then pulls Yasil's head, lying on her breasts.

"Now then, do you have any more stops? If not, I would very much like you to assist me, Yasil."

"I can't." said Yasil. "I still have one more stop to make, and I'm pretty sure the person waiting is mad that I'm already late."

With a smirk on her face, Velpa brings Yasil closer to her body.

"Oho, and who is that person, hm?"

"That would be me." answered a woman's voice, who then makes her entry into Velpa's room. Startling Velpa herself.

"Geh! Velina..." 

"What do you mean by 'geh', huh? Is that the way to react when seeing your big sister, Velppy?"

"Ugh... I told you not to call me by that nickname."

"Don't tell me what to do, lil sis."

Velina, a dark elf woman who possess similar looks with Velpa but has shorter hair, stares intently at her naked little sister and Yasil with a smirk on her face. Knowing what had happened before she arrived.

"Why are you here, Velina?" Yasil asked.

"Why of course, it's because you were late, Yasil. I had been waiting and waiting and yet, you did not come. So I came to you instead."

"S-Sorry..."

"Oh, no need to apologise, sweetie. Since knowing Velppy, it's no wonder you were late. So I'm not mad at you, darling."

"I see." Yasil heaved a sigh of relief.

"But I am disappointed, you know." Velina continues. "Not because you kept me waiting, but because you were fucking Velppy while I was doing so."

As she says that, Yasil and Velpa got astounded and looked at Velina with their jaws wide open.

"Y-You were watching us?" Velpa asked.

"Oh I was watching everything, dear little sis. I watched how my dear Yasil ram your ass like there's no tomorrow; I watched you moaning your lungs out while I could only imagine and masturbate to the noises you were making. Because of that, I'm still wet, you know."

Embarrassed and feeling guilty that they were caught, Yasil and Velpa looked away from Velina with their faces burning red.

"Ara ara, how cute you two are, being embarrassed and all." said Velina, as she slowly walked towards Yasil and rub his crotch.

"Wait, Veli—"

"This. I look forward to this monster taking me tonight."  Velina licked her lip and then got off from Yasil, clapping her hands twice, she said, "Come on now, you two. It's almost evening now, and we need to make the potions for Yasil, right? I'll help so Velppy, go get dressed and eat your lunch. I'll set up the apparatus needed while you do so."

"Right. Got it." Velpa acknowledged, and went to her closet.

"As for you, Yasil, please change into this."

"W-What the hell is that?" Yasil asked, terrified at what he is seeing in Velina's hands.

"This is a new type of clothing I have made for you. It is apparently most commonly used in the East. Specifically for those whose occupation is a priestess."

The attire is a white wrapped-front upper garment with long square sleeves detached from the shoulder area, as well as a short red skirt for the lower garment. Along with it, are some thigh high socks and a fresh white panty.

Trembling at the sight of it, Yasil tries to back away from Velina holding the clothes. However, he has caught himself in a pincer attack as Velpa, who has already gotten dressed, appeared right behind him and pins the boy down.

"Let me go, Velpa!"

"Sorry Yasil. But I'll have to refuse, since after all, I too, like my sister, would very much want to see you in that."

With Velpa holding him down and Velina taking off his current clothes, Yasil has no choice but to accept his fate. Swearing he will take revenge on the both of them, tonight.

"Ara Ara~ You look so cute, Yasil."

"C-Curse you two sisters..." Yasil said with teary eyes of embarrassment.

Thanks for reading. Hope you like the chapter.

Here's a chocolate, ? and have a nice day.

95