Chapter 13: Four Girls, One Boy ❤❤❤
10k 6 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAHhhhh!! Yes! Yes! That spot is goooood~!"

With her front down and her rear end raised up, Yasil continuously thrust his cock deep into Flara's pussy. Hitting her G-spot each time he does so. Causing Flara to moan repeatedly with her tongue out, while Meidla, Velpa, and Velina watch.

Envious that the boy chose to make love with his non-blood related elder sister first, the three of them proceeded to climb onto the bed and surround Yasil, pushing their naked bodies onto him while his hip kept moving back and forth without stopping.

Meidla on his right, moved closer to his face and took his lips, fingering herself with his right hand. Whereas Velpa on his left, began rubbing her body along his left arm while his hand, near her pussy, begins fingering it. Meanwhile, Velina is behind Yasil, giving the boy a rim job which made his cock grew even bigger inside Flara as he feels the surge of pleasure from her tongue.

"Kuh! Velina, that's..."

"Hmm? That's what, Yasil?"

"Stop licking my butt for a moment. I'm going to come at this rate."

"Hmm.... fufufufu."

Chuckling with a naughty grin on her face, Velina ignored Yasil's plead and continues to stick her tongue into his ass, simultaneously fondling his ball as well. Resulting in a chain reaction of Yasil ejaculating into Flara's womb which made her cum at the same time, followed up by Meidla and Velpa cumming from having their pussies fingered by Yasil.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn~~!!! I'm cumming!"

Meidla and Velpa's bodies dropped after their climax, whereas Velina pulled Yasil out of Flara's pussy, causing some of his semen to spill out of Flara as her shivers in delight.

"Wait, Velina—!"

With his cock still full of vigor, Velina pushes Yasil down on the bed and proceeded to get on top of him. However, before doing anything else, she pulls out a new costume from who knows where and presents it to Yasil.

"Before we start, would you kindly put this on, Yasil?"

"No."

"Oh come on. You've already put one on. Another won't hurt."

"Why the hell must I even cross-dress for you, Velina?"

"Because you look sooooo cute when you do! Besides, ever since the day I met you, I have always fantasized about being fucked by you in a dress." her eyes glistened brighter than the sun when she said that. Her breathing became heavier at the thought of it.

Realising that there is no convincing her to think otherwise, Yasil sighed. "Alright, fine! I'll do as you say, so get off of me. I can't wear it while lying down now, can I?"

The face on Velina begins to brighten, and so did Velpa's. As they have heard Yasil saying something that he would normally not say at all. Excited and very delighted, Velina happily got off Yasil and passed him the new costume. Velpa jumped with energy, wanting to be next after her elder sister.

Yasil got off the bed and stood next to it. Velina and Velpa crawled on the bed, moving to his side as they wish to watch him wear the costume up close.

Then, Yasil peeked behind him where the sisters are. Seeing that they focused on him with drool dripping out of their mouths, Yasil dropped the dress and quickly cast his magic to teleport behind them. Caught off guard, Velina and Velpa reacted too late as Yasil immediately plunges his fully erect cock into Velina's pussy and his fingers into Velpa's ass.

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!"

"EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!"

Velina and Velpa screamed their lungs out as a sudden shock of pleasure surged through their bodies.

Not allowing them to say anything, Yasil starts humping Velina roughly while also fingering Velpa in her ass.

"Aaaahhhh~ Stahpp!! Dis is not wat I vanted! Oooooouuu!!"

"My ass... My ass! His finga ish in my ass!!! Aaaaahhhh~! It feels shooo good~"

Velina and Velpa's moan repeatedly as Yasil fucks them. Slowly and eventually, their sounds of joy became synchronised after many thrusts and fingering.

Not satisfied yet, Yasil then used his free hand holding Velina's waist, and sticks it in to her asshole. Whereas he use his other hand on Velpa, to not only finger her ass now, but her pussy as well. Driving more stimulation into their bodies which makes them howl like a dog in heat.

"OoooooooooooooooooooooOUOuOUo~!"

"I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum!! Hiiiiiiiiiiii~"

"I'm gonna cum as well. Accept my semen, Velina!"

"Yesh! Yesh! Cum in me, Yasil! Impregnate my womb!!!"

With one more thrust and a groan from Yasil, he ejaculate deep in Velina's pussy and quickly takes his cock out, allowing semen to spill out of the hole as he then inserts his cock into Velpa's ass, releasing the remaining cum into her before pulling it out of there.

Having to cum quite intensely, Velina and Velpa are now lying exhausted on the bed next to each other with their asses sticking out, where Yasil's cum slowly drips out of their pussy and asshole respectfully, onto the bed sheets.

With that, Yasil has fucked his Elder sister, the Village's Alchemist, and one of the Village's dressmakers. The only one left now is the boy's childhood friend.

Turning around, Yasil looks at Meidla, who had been masturbating to the point where the area under her is completely wet from her pussy juice.

As both of them makes eye contact with each other, Yasil stood up and approached Meidla with his cock still erect, placing it next to her face where her eyes self-consciously moved to look at its might.

"Sorry for the wait, Mei. You've been wanting this for awhile now, right?" Yasil asked.

Meidla nodded in response. Her breathing became more rapid the longer she stares at his monster.

Acknowledging her desire for it, Yasil then lies down on the bed and spreads his arms wide.

"I'm a little tired from all the humping earlier, so would you mind putting it in yourself?"

"I... I don't mind." Meidla gulped her saliva, as she moved on top of Yasil, placing the entrance of her pussy at the tip of his shaft.

Nervously and slightly afraid, she closed her eyes and dropped her waist.

"I-I-It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It huuuurts!!"

Meidla starts to cry as Yasil's cock slowly goes into her. Seeing how much pain she seemed to be in, Yasil became concerned and immediately got up from the bed.

"Don't push yourself, Mei. If it hurts that much then—"

"No... No, I'm fine. I can do this. I've been waiting for this day after all. My virginity is finally yours, darling."

Despite being in pain and having tears in her eyes, Meidla looks at Yasil and gave him a smile. Trying to ease his concern for her, as she does not want her sex with him to end so quickly. 

Realising what she wants, Yasil decided to respect her wish and embraced Meidla. Giving her a comforting hug before he says to her, "Leave the rest to me," and kissed her.

As their tongue interlocked with each other, Yasil slowly lowers Meidla's body, inserting his cock deeper into her. Causing more tears to form in her eyes the more his cock is in her. Eventually, Yasil's cock reached the entrance of Meidla's womb. Allowing them to take a breather before moving into the next stage.

"A-Amazing... It has reached the end of my pussy and yet, not all of it is in me. Darling, your cock is amazing!"

As Meidla gives Yasil another kiss, he moved his hand and grabbed her by the ass, which felt really soft and thick to Yasil.

"I'll move slowly first. Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop alright, Mei?"

Meidla gave Yasil a nod, who then proceeded to move slowly at first like he said he would.

Feeling the pain, Meidla wrapped her arms around Yasil and bit lightly on his shoulder, in order not to cry while the boy moves his dick inside of her. Bit by bit, as Yasil continues moving Meidla up and down along his shaft, the pain soon resides and pleasure replaced it instead as she feels her beloved's dick rubbing against her vaginal walls inside. Her tears of agony turned into tears of joy, crying out her delight as she stops biting on the boy's shoulder.

"Aaaahhh~ Mghgmmh~ Aaaaaannnnnn~"

Hearing Meidla moaning in pleasure now, Yasil decided to up the pace and moved a little faster. Stimulating each other even further as Meidla begins to lightly climax each time she feels Yasil's cock hitting her womb, making her pussy even wetter which would act as a lubricant for Yasil to go even faster.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh~ Aaaaaaaaaaa~ Darling, darling~! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Meidla shouted out, embracing Yasil even tighter as she tries to hold back at least until Yasil cums with her.

Unable to hold on any longer as well, Yasil proceeded to move even faster than before, where the cheeks of Meidla's ass can be heard clapping with Yasil's body each time he drops it down on his dick.

"Mei, I'm going to cum inside you now. So get ready."

"Yes. I'm ready, darling. Cum... Please cum inside me!"

With one last thrust, Yasil ejaculates his third shot and fills Meidla to the brim. Meidla cums as well, screaming to the top of her lungs as she feels the warmness of Yasil's semen inside her.

Keeping his dick inside of Meidla for a few more seconds, Yasil then lifts her up, pulling his cock out of her where his semen proceeded to drip out of her pussy and onto his dick. The boy then gently lays Meidla down in front of him and shoots the remaining cum onto her stomach.

"It feels... so warm." said Meidla, completely exhausted after experiencing a load of pain and pleasure in her first time. "More... I want to have more inside me..."

"No can do, Meidla."

Yasil looked forward and saw Flara crawling towards him. "It's my turn to have his dick in me." she said with a blissful face, gazing at Yasil with arousement in her eyes.

"Nah, nah, nah, Flara. It's my turn to fuck the boy." said Velina, getting up now as some time had passed since Yasil had sex with her. "This time, I'm having you wear this while we fuck." she presented a new dress to Yasil, one that is much more revealing than the first two he saw.

"I refused." Yasil said with a frown after being called a boy. "Also, just where are you taking out those clothes from? You're not a mage like Velpa and I. You can't use magic."

"Fufufu. That's a secret~"

While Yasil was distracted by Velina, Velpa used that chance and snuck up behind him. Pressing her breasts against his back.

"Hey Yasil, you haven't exactly fucked me yet, you know." she then moved her face closer to his ear and whispered, "This time I want your dick in my pussy and not my ass."

Seeing Velpa sticking herself on Yasil, Velina and Flara pouted with slight envy.

"Hey Velppy, get off him. Yasil gonna wear this and fuck me next."

"What are you saying, Velina? Yasil is going to do me next, not you!"

"Darling... please make love to me again~"

"Sorry, everyone. But Yasil is going to have sex with us next." said Clara, making her entrance along with Neidla.

"Mother... Miss Neidla..."

Seeing the two mothers making their entry all of a sudden, Yasil swallowed his saliva and pulled out a stamina potion from his spatial storage to drink. As he knows at that moment, he is going to need to start consuming every potion he has, now that all six women of the night are present in the bedroom.

Thanks for reading. ?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And have a nice day.

95