Chapter 14: All Out Attack ❤❤❤ [Intro Arc – The Boy and the Dark Elf Village END]
9k 7 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now then... Let us begin, shall we?"

As Clara and Neidla took their clothes off, Yasil gets a full view of his mother's marvelously voluptuous body, and Neidla's muscularly thick body. Making him more excited than ever as shown by his dick.

"Ara ara~ Are you that excited to fuck mommy, my dear son?"

Clara and Neidla climbed onto the bed and crawled towards Yasil, who watched as their breasts sway side to side while they move closer to him and pushed him down.

"Now then... what should we do with you, hm?" Clara touches the tip of Yasil's dick, casually observing as it reacts and pulses to her touch. After some thought, she decided to sandwich the dick in between her boobs and proceeded to stimulate it using her milkers. Causing Yasil to moan as he feels the wave of pleasure running through his body again.

"My, my. What a cute face you're making." Neidla commented as she moved up to Yasil's face and smoother him with her crotch. "Lick it." she said, as she begins touching her breasts and clitoris while Yasil sticks his tongue into her pussy. Giving her a nice sensation that made her moan lightly.

"Yes... Good~"

While Yasil is having a good time with Clara and Neidla, the other women in the room are just sitting on the bed, next to the three of them, watching the scene.

"Geez Mom... Don't go hogging him all to yourself." Flara murmured as she sees Clara beginning to blow Yasil's dick while simultaneously massaging it with her boobs. Feeling envious and horny just by seeing that, Flara began touching herself as she looks at the face her mother is making, sucking the cock.

Meidla does same as Flara and watched with excitement as Yasil pleasures her mother with his tongue.

Velpa and Velina had no plan on watching, and began using Yasil's hands as their masturbating tool.

"Ahh~ Ahhh~! Clara, how exactly did you teach him!? Your son is really talented at making woman feel good— Ahh~"

"Nothing much really. My boy's just a natural. *Sluuurrp* *Sllluuurpp*"

With the feeling of his mother's tongue and breasts stimulating his dick, Yasil soon reached his limit as he ejaculates into Clara's mouth along with Neidla who climaxes from her pussy being licked by him.

"Ahhh~ I'm cumming!!!"

Neidla spurts her juice out onto Yasil, making his face wet which forces him to close his eyes. And with Velpa and Velina on both of his hands, Yasil is unable to wipe the liquid off his face until the two sisters get off him, or someone else wipes it off for him. That in which case, was what Neidla did, using her hands to do the job partially.

"Whoopsie~ Sorry, Yasil."

Meanwhile... Clara is steadily consuming her son's semen while his dick is still shooting his load into her mouth. Eventually swallowing it all up as she releases her mouth from the cock with a satisfied look on her face.

"Delicious~" she said while high on cum.

Seeing Yasil's cock still hard despite cumming so many times, Clara licked her lips and moved on top of it to have it inserted in her pussy next.

"Ah wait, Mom!" Flara shouted when she realised what Clara is going to do, reaching one hand out in a futile attempt to stop her as her other hand is still fingering her pussy.

Rubbing the tip of the cock against her pussy, Clara makes her move and proceeded to drop her waist.

But as she was about to do that, Neidla pushed Clara off and inserted Yasil's dick into her pussy instead.

"Ahhh~ This is goooood!!" she moaned as the cock reaches deep into her womb.

"Wha— Neidla!"

"Sorry, Clara~ But I couldn't wait any longer."

Unable to move due to Velpa and Velina still on him, Yasil watched as Neidla proceeds to ride his cock, repeatedly pounding her womb each time she moved her hips as the boy feels the tightness of her pussy, attempting to squeeze every cum out of his cock. The both of them moaned in pleasure as their intercourse pleases each other.

"Geez, darling... Is being in my mom that good?" Meidla mumbled quietly, moving up to Yasil's face to kiss him while the sounds of her mother riding him, resonates into her ears.

As Yasil lays on the bed, feeling pleasure from almost every part of his body, Clara and Flara began fondling his balls gently all of a sudden. Making his body react instinctively as his cock begins pulsating inside of Neidla's pussy, ready to explode its load at any moment now.

"T-This is—!" Neidla exclaimed, knowing the feeling that Yasil is about to cum, she hastened her movement to give him and herself a great amount of pleasure before the both of them cums.

"Cum Yasil, cum! Feel me up with your seed!"

Reaching his limit, Yasil moans loudly while his kiss with Meidla became more passionate. Meanwhile, Velpa and Velina, who have been pleasuring themselves using Yasil's hands, are about to reach their limits as well, as they try to hold themselves back until Yasil cums inside Neidla.

"Hgrhh!!"

With a groan from Yasil, he ejaculates deep into Neidla as she climaxed as well. So did Velpa and Velina, who squirt their liquid as they came, further soaking more parts of the bed before they got off the boy's arms. Allowing him to properly wipe his face once Meidla was done kissing him, which he then takes a breather while watching his dick slowly exiting Neidla's pussy filled with cum.

Having to ejaculate many times between now and earlier at Velpa's hut, Yasil's body became exhausted quickly despite drinking a stamina potion just earlier. Resulting in his dick to become flaccid.

"No way..." Clara was appalled, being the only one left whom Yasil had not fucked tonight, her expressions dropped in disappointment which caused a sense of guilt to well up in Yasil's heart.

"Oh my, oh my. You can't be this exhausted that quickly, can you boy?"

"Well... he did come a lot into my ass, sooo...." 

Ignoring Neidla and Velpa who were speaking just now, Yasil, not wishing to see his mother upset, stood up on the bed, pulled out another potion from his spatial storage, and immediately drank it without looking at what type of potion it was.

"Ah wait, Yasil! That potion is—!"

Hearing Velpa shouting at him, Yasil looked back at her first, before actually looking at the potion he drank and instantly regretted not looking at it before he did.

"This is not a vitality potion, is it?"

Yasil's question answered itself as he then dropped the empty bottle on the bed while his mind slowly fades.

"Oh no." Velpa said, causing the other ladies to worry as Velina asked her, "Velppy... What exactly was that potion?"

"It's just an aphrodisiac, my dear sister."

"Just?"

"Well, to be exact... it's a new type of aphrodisiac I had been working on. One that is different from the usual, which doesn't make the consumer flaccid as a side effect once the initial effect of the drug ended."

"Okay... that's good. So why the 'oh no'?"

"Wellllll, about the new aphrodisiac... lost of rational thoughts is the new side effect for it. Sooooo....."

As soon as the ladies heard Velpa's explanation, they slowly turned their heads to Yasil as he stood on the bed silently.

...Before the aphrodisiac kicked in as the boy roared like a beast, with his cock growing exponentially larger than it normally is.

"Oh no." said everyone but Clara, who is the first target of the berserk Yasil, drooling at her body in front of him.

Seeing her son becoming a beast in heat, she lays down on her back and spreads her pussy open for him. "Come..." she said. "Put your cock in me."

"Rrrraaaaagghhhhh!!!"

With a roar to the heavens, Yasil jumped onto Clara without restrain and forced his way into her pussy while his hands roughly fondle her boobs. Causing her to shriek in pain and pleasure as Yasil proceeded to aggressively fuck his mother while pinning her down.

"Yesh!!! Yesh!!! More! Fuck me more please!!! Make a mess out of your mother please!!!"

The other five women watched as the boy ravaged his mother, whose wails echoed throughout the entire room as she makes a silly face while having her pussy pounded and her boobs being sucked on.

"Oooohhh~ Ooooo~ Gooood~!!"

With a few more aggressive hip thrusting, the berserk Yasil exploded his load inside Clara, who cums along with him. Unable to handle the pleasure anymore, Clara then fainted.

Pulling out of Clara's pussy, the boy stood up once again with a fully erected dick and turned to the others behind him. His eyes, now on them as he slowly approaches his next target.

"Velppy..."

"What?"

"How long does this new aphrodisiac last?"

Velpa backs away as she has become the next target for Yasil to mate. "I do not know." she answered Velina's question, before Yasil flipped her over and plunged his dick into her ass.

"Why there again!?" she yelled while the dick anally enters her, moaning her heart away as Yasil begins ravaging her ass even more aggressively than with Clara. Causing her mind to go blank because of the pain and pleasure she felt.

An hour later, Yasil finally lets go of Velpa, who had fell unconscious long ago after all the rough play she received.

At that moment, as Yasil looks at the remaining participants who are still conscious, they all gulped their saliva, mentally preparing for worst, knowing full well that the boy will not stop until he has fucked every last one of them... and will possibly continue fucking them unconscious until the effects of the drug has run out.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!"

???

Several hours later, nearing dawn... Clara, Flara, Meidla, Neidla, Velpa, and Velina are all unconscious on the bed together with Yasil being the only one awake, having to regain his sanity as the effects of the aphrodisiac has finally ended.

"What the hell happened here?" Yasil questioned the scene before him, seeing all six ladies being covered in his semen, with his cock being in Clara's pussy when he regained himself.

Scratching his head, Yasil looked blankly at their erotic bodies, not knowing what to do now despite his cock still being hard inside Clara after continuously cumming for who knows how long now.

"Let's just finish this and go to sleep." he said, and continued thrusting his cock in his mother pussy. Cumming inside soon after, as he then rests his head onto her boobs and used them as pillows for how soft and comfy they felt to him. Falling asleep soon after that with his dick still inside of her pussy, feeling warm and cozy.

And thus, the event ended with the boy successfully satisfying everyone including himself with the help of drugs.

However, as they all peacefully slept the night away... Yasil's necklace, which was placed on the drawer by the bed when his clothes were taken off, began glowing all of a sudden. Unnoticed by anyone, the glow lasted for a few seconds before it ended. Never glowing again for the rest of the night.

The end of the first arc.

Thanks for reading. ?

Have a nice day.

How do you all like the story so far?
  • Good Votes: 143 56.5%
  • Meh Votes: 17 6.7%
  • Bad Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Horrible. Don't ever write smut again. Votes: 2 0.8%
  • MOAR!!! Votes: 90 35.6%
Total voters: 253
84