Chapter 15: The Village Chief
5.1k 6 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since the night of the dinner party. Everyone who participated all agreed after that to never do it again. Instead, inviting the boy to their own house for an intimate session alone.

But as of right now, Yasil isn't with any of his harem. He is with Dimil and Haua, taking a bath with them in the Village's Public Bath on the male side, where only the three of them are currently in, compared to the female side of the bath which is rather rowdy in the morning.

"So in the end, you fucked all of 'em? All six of them? That's amazing, man!" Dimil repeatedly hit Yasil's back, laughing proudly as his friend had accomplished a great feat.

"I don't remember much of it though..." Yasil replied, relaxing his body in the water.

"Well, you were up against six beauties at once. Fucking them all must've required you to go all monkey brain on them."

"Guess so..." Yasil said, shrugging the subject off as he turned Dimil. "So, how's your relationship with Kuria going?" he asked.

"Nice and smooth. Last night was great, ya know! I think I might have gotten her pregnant now." Dimil laughed proudly, puffing his chest out.

Hearing that things are going well for him, Yasil then looked at Haua and asked, "What about you, Haua? How's your relationship with Kiara and Tiara?"

Haua, before answering, curled up into a ball as he looked away from Yasil and Dimil, and said, "Last night... they called my dick 'cute' again..."

Silence loomed the bath as Dimil gently patted Haua's back while Yasil said, "Don't mind." in an attempt to console the big guy.

A few minutes later, Yasil got up from the water.

"I should get going now." he said, facing Dimil and Haua. "I'll leave Haua to you." he added.

"Wait, where are you going?" Dimil asked Yasil, as he continues consoling Haua.

"I've been summoned by the Chief." Yasil answered, as he head for the exit.

Understanding his reason, Dimil waved Yasil goodbye. "Alright then, tell Kuria that I'll see her at noon!" he said.

Yasil waved his friends goodbye as he goes to the changing room and wears his clothes after drying himself, exiting the bath after that as he makes his way to the Village Chief's house, which is the biggest hut in the village.

As Yasil is about to enter the Chief's house, a young-looking dark elf woman with long scarlet red hair comes out of the wooden door, as both her and Yasil were surprised for a moment when they bumped into each other.

"Oh, hi there Yasil. You here to see mom?" asked the woman, Kuria, who proceeded to pet Yasil's head as she greets him.

"Yeah." Yasil replied, swiping Kuria's hand off his head as he then asked, "Is she in?"

"Yeah. Mom's in. She's waiting for you actually." Kuria answered, moving out of the doorway so that Yasil could enter. "Well then, I'm gonna go now. Bye!" she added, waving her hand cheerfully to Yasil as she leaves.

"See you, Kuria. Oh, and Dimil asked me to tell you that he'll see you at noon!" the boy shouted to Kuria, who responded with a thumbs up as she walked out of his sight.

Now standing before the entrance to the Village Chief's house, Yasil takes a deep breath in and out before entering.

"Master, I'm here— Ow!" Yasil cried in pain, as he got interrupted upon entering when a smoke pipe flew straight towards him and hit him on the forehead.

"You're late!" said the culprit who threw the object at him, a mature dark elf woman with scarlet red hair like Kuria's but at medium length, lounging on a soft and comfy mat in a relaxed but proud manner. Possessing an enchanting pair of golden eyes, the woman then telepathically calls the smoke pipe she threw, back into her hands.

"Yasil my boy... Don't know that it is rude to keep someone waiting?" the woman asked, twirling her smoke pipe around her hand.

"Yes... Sorry, Master. I'll be careful next time." Yasil replied, rubbing the spot where the pipe hit his head.

"If sorry can fix everything, then we would have a much better world." the woman sighed. "But no matter... Take a seat, Yasil."

"Yes, Master."

Yasil sat on the cushion in front of the Village Chief with his legs crossed. The Village Chief, Krul, then takes a smoke out of the pipe before getting up from her lounging position, as she moves closer to Yasil and places her hand on his chest.

"First off, let me do this." she said, using her magic on the boy which triggered a golden glow on his body for a moment. Once that's done, she then moves back to her mat and lounges on it again.

"Time magic again, Master?" Yasil asked, as he checked his body, appraising the spell casted on him.

Krul takes another smoke before she answered, "Of course. What else would I cast on you?"

"Well, I wished you wouldn't cast anything on me though..." said Yasil, looking disappointed as he heaved a sigh. "It's because of this spell that I still look like a child, despite being an adult." he added.

"Well, there's no other choice now, is there? You are Human after all. Your lifespan is much shorter compared to us Dark Elves. This is a necessary process for you to live here as one of us. Otherwise, you'd die after fifty more years or so."

Yasil agrees with what Krul said, as he too does not want to leave the world earlier than those around him. Since the thought of it would only sadden his mother, his sister, as well as those who love him as much. However, Yasil still didn't like the fact that his body's growth is much slower because of the spell, no matter what others say.

Krul then takes another smoke, before putting the pipe down.

"Let's not waste any more time, shall we? I called you here for one reason only." she said, getting straight to the point, as Yasil sits up straight, ready to listen.

"Congratulations, Yasil. You have been chosen."

"Uh, chosen for what?"

"Chosen to be the next Caretaker."

Krul points her smoke pipe at Yasil looking smug, whereas Yasil looked at her in a dazed as he has no idea what is going on.

Seeing the confusion on the boy's face, Krul then asked, "Want an explanation?"

"Yes please." Yasil replied.

Krul takes another smoke once again, before she asks Yasil another question.

"Have you heard of the Dryad who protects this forest?"

"Umm, yes... I'm pretty sure everyone knows of her."

"Well good. Because your job now is to take care of her."

"What?"

"Yes."

Thanks for reading. 🍫

80