The Boy & His Harem (Not a Chapter)
7.6k 11 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Here are the current members of Yasil's Harem, starting from the first arc, and Yasil himself.

Please note that I do not own any of these images here as they are just artworks I found and picked from the internet, because I do not have to money to commission for one. So there will be some inaccuracies about the characters' description in the images. (Like boob size, hair length, eye colour etc.)

Also, if you do not want your own image of what the characters look like in your head to be affected, please ignore this. Otherwise, here are the ladies... and the boy.

P.S. This is also for the sake that I don't forget what they look like.

P.S.S. This will be updated as the story progresses and our boy gains more harem members. (If I can find an image that is as close to the character's description and is not pornographic.)

Yasil (The Protagonist)

Spoiler

j3bjYNc.jpg

[collapse]

Clara (Yasil's mother)

Spoiler

The image here has green eyes instead of blue. So try to imagine her with blue eye colour instead.

nBbBmvt.jpg

[collapse]

Flara (Yasil's big sister)

Spoiler

It's the cover image, yeah...

UqOXbce.jpg

[collapse]

Meidla (The childhood friend of Yasil)

Spoiler

r3pfgeY.jpg

[collapse]

Neidla (The Village Blacksmith & Meidla's mother)

Spoiler

TGsx7uP.jpg

[collapse]

Velpa (The Village Alchemist)

Spoiler

NLYf49q.png

[collapse]

Velina (Village Tailor & Velpa's big sister)

Spoiler

Did a little edit to the mouth of the original image which showed her frowning instead of smirking like this one.

XA0davT.png

[collapse]
74