Chapter 20: Emergency
2.6k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several more days have passed.

Currently, it is already night.

Yasil has done his daily quota of milking nectar from Lucy's breasts three times a day while she gives him a good wanking in return each time.

So, Yasil right now is on his bed, staring out of the window in his room at the forest in the night.

He is wondering... wondering what will happen by the end of his Caretaker duty.

So far, a week and few days have already passed in a blink of an eye. Only about three more weeks till his stay at Lucy's place ends.

Yasil can't wait to return home to his mother and sister. But at the same time, he doesn't want to leave this place either. For the simple reason that he has become attached to this place. Even if he has only spent about a week here.

The calming green nature and the serene air it gives off, truly relaxes his mind and soul. Asides from the lack of food, the place would be perfect for him to laze around all day, if it were not for his duty as Lucy's Caretaker. But even so, that job came with its own perks so he wasn't unsatisfied with it.

However, Yasil wished the days would last longer...

"Oh good. You're already awake." said Lucy appearing in his room.

"What is it?" Yasil asked as he got up from the bed, sensing something serious as shown on Lucy's face. One which he has never seen her expressed before.

"Grab your gear and meet me outside. It's an emergency." she simply said, transporting herself out of the room afterwards to leave Yasil to get himself dressed and geared up.

Ten minutes later, Yasil meets Lucy outside of the house with all of his equipment on him. Then, Lucy extended her hand to him.

"Come." she said. "I'll explain to you the situation by showing it to you instead." she added, as Yasil takes her hand whom she then pulled to her chest like the last time before transporting him and herself to the emergency she'd mentioned.

As soon as they arrived there, the first thing Yasil laid his eyes upon was a giant black rock, emitting a sinister energy to its surroudings.

"What is that?" he asked.

"That is the emergency." Lucy responded. "Not a few moments ago, I sensed this thing dropping into the forest from the above and caused the animals and monsters in the area to go mad as they all ran as far away from it. So now, this area is completely devoid of any living creatures besides us." she explained, putting the shock in Yasil's mouth who wonders what exactly the rock could be.

"I see..." he said. "If it came from above, perhaps something dropped it while flying over the forest?" He questioned. However, Lucy shrugged her shoulders for she does not know herself.

"I can see and sense everything in the forest. But if it's outside of it, then my guess can only be as reasonable as yours." she stated, staring at the incredible amount of energy the rock is emitting. Unable to take in for the fact such a thing is in her forest right now.

"So, what should we do with it?" Yasil asked.

"For starters, sealing the eerie energy it emits would be good for now. After all, if left alone, the forest will continue to be in disarray." Lucy suggested, as she turned her gaze to Yasil.

"Would you kindly help me with that, my cute little Caretaker?" she asked the boy, who slightly frowned upon being called "little."

"I do not excel that area though..." he said pouting. Managing to put aside his feelings for the time as he needed to focus on the matter at hand now.

Lucy then moved up to Yasil. "Do not worry." she said, bending forward to reach his height. "All you need to do to help me is this." she then lifted his chin and went in for a kiss.

Soft and wet, her lips were. Sweet as well, her saliva tasted. The sudden sensation placed Yasil in a daze as they two of them kept going for a while. Mainly due to the fact that Lucy is currently sucking a large amount of Yasil's mana for herself.

An ability of the Dryad: To absorb the energy of other living beings for themselves. It is similar to the ability that all Succubi have. Except for the Dryads, this ability of theirs is typically harmless as it would only weaken their target momentarily.

Normally however, a simple touch on the body would do just fine for the ability to work. But Yasil does not know that. And taking advantage of that fact to tease him, Lucy decided to use her ability through a daring kiss.

"Mmmffm... Mmmhh.... Aa~"

Their intimate moment lasted for a while longer. With no monsters nor animals present to disrupt them, due to the giant black rock. And so, after several minutes straight of smooching, it finally ended as Yasil drops to the ground, unable to keep his legs up and his breathing straight. While Lucy trembles in ecstasy as her whole body began feeling hot and bothered after absorbing a too much mana from the boy.

"Amazing... Who'd knew you would possess so much mana. Are you really human?"

"Haaah... Haaa... Haaa..."

Yasil feels exhausted, while Lucy feels high from overdosing on Yasil's mana.

As they both attempt to keep their breathing stable, Lucy looked down and noticed a large tent forming under Yasil's pants.

Despite his clear exhaustion, the sensual kiss with the beautiful Dryad has made Yasil's heart race. As a result, the remaining energy he has have all been focused onto his little son to grow.

"Ara ara~" Lucy said, not in the right mind as she proceeded to approach the boy and gently stepped on his groin, stroking it with her feet.

"What is this I see here, cutie?" she questioned him.

However, Yasil is in no state to respond or resist. So as he laid there on the ground while Lucy remove his pants, all he could do was watch as the Dryad licks her lips in a lustful manner with hearts appearing within her iris.

It was a moment that Yasil would have never thought that he would be so terrified, yet excited for what's about to come.

"Fufufu~ Seems like I will need to take care of this emergency first, before taking care of the other."

Thanks for reading. 🍫

What do you think our Dryad lady will do next?

40