Chapter 21: Nature’s Fleshlight ❤❤
4.4k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sluurpp~ Sluurp~ Slurp~"

In a state of estrus, Lucy is pleasuring the head of Yasil's large cock with her mouth, while her hand strokes the shaft.

Her tongue twirls and swirls around the head as she sucked, licking the crucial areas of the penis that she believed would provide great joy to the boy's experience.

Yasil let out a few moans as his dick gets pleasured. Soft and faint, his voice whispers into Lucy's ears like a tune, enticing her to go further with her service as she begins to take the cock deeper into her throat.

"Sluurpp~ Sluurp~ Slurppp~~"

Her head moved back and forth along the shaft, reaching as far as her limit can take her.

While Lucy continues sucking, Yasil continues to moan louder. Their activity remains uninterrupted as no creature would dare to approach the black rock that is next to them. So, while ignoring the sinister rock's presence, Yasil and Lucy are mainly focusing on each other where Lucy proceeds to stop deep throating the cock, feeling it pulsing and about to burst.

"Not yet, cutie. If you're going to cum, do it on my breasts." she said, disrobing herself naked and sandwiching the boy's penis with her bare milkers.

Yasil could feel its softness and squishiness, as Lucy begins her boobjob and moves her breast up and down while nectar proceeds to leak out of her containers. Seeing that excites Yasil even more. Causing his cock to grow even larger.

"Fufufu. So it wasn't at its full size yet. In that case..." Lucy squeezed her boobs harder together. Tightening the area they have around Yasil's cock as she continued pleasuring him with more vigour into her movements. Making the boy moan even louder than before, which echoed throughout the area.

Soon, not long after, Yasil could feel his semen rising. His dick started pulsing aggressively as it then cums all over Lucy's breasts and elsewhere, shooting his load out like a fountain everywhere.

"Amazing... Truly amazing~" Lucy commented, drinking the semen splattered on her breasts and all over her body as well.

As she consumed his cum, a satisfied moan was then exhaled from her breath. Her body shook with joy. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure. Her pussy became wet from excitement as she came soon after Yasil did.

At this moment, it wouldn't be strange if she were to straddle Yasil next and ride his cock like no tomorrow.

However, knowing that they would go on until morning if that happens, Lucy ultimately decided not to and controlled her urges. But on the other hand, she couldn't leave Yasil be as it is, for he still isn't completely satisfied after ejaculating once as shown by his cock standing proud and tall.

"What a dangerous thing you have, cutie." she muttered. "...Amazing." she then licked her lips, wanting more of Yasil's seed for herself. However, Lucy wasn't up to blow Yasil's cock again, feeling aching in her jaw after attempting to service it with her mouth for the first time ever in her life.

Which is why she came up with a better idea and sprouted a weirdly-shaped plant from the ground.

"What... is that...?" Yasil asked, finally regaining the energy to speak a bit.

"Oh. Don't worry, cutie. I'll make you feel even better than before." Lucy said, as the plant opened a hole within itself, leaking its sticky and slimy secretion onto the tip of Yasil's cock, before moving in to consume it whole like a vagina.

Yasil moaned in a shocking pleasure. His cock started feeling cool and cozy inside of the plant as it moves up and down his shaft, holding a tight squeeze on his dick. Unbeknownst to the boy, Lucy's body trembles as she attempts to hide it. For the plant stimulating Yasil's cock is indirectly connected to her pussy. Making it unbearably difficult for her to hold in the moans while Yasil essentially fucks her through her nature's fleshlight.

"Aahh... Aaa.... Ahh~!" the both of them moaned in unison, as Lucy then moved on top of Yasil and straddled him with her breasts in his face.

They both moaned again. And without saying anything to each other, Yasil lifted his head up a bit and began sucking her nectars out, which was quite the amount for Lucy to still have, despite Yasil already milking her three times today.

But doesn't matter to them now, as all they want right now is to focus on feeling good together.

Eventually, they reached their limit.

Yasil shot his second load into the fleshlight plant, causing Lucy to squirm and cum as a burst of nectar from her breasts began to fill Yasil's mouth with an overloaded sensation of savoury sweetness.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" Lucy moaned out, collapsing onto Yasil momentarily as his face gets smothered by her leaking breasts.

While pulling his cock out from her plant, Lucy could feel it slowly exiting as it is thoroughly getting cleaned.

"Ah~" she moaned again. The cock, finally out of her plant which was promptly retreated back into the ground.

"Seems like you're satisfied now." she said, seeing Yasil's cock getting soft after ejaculating twice in a row, despite his exhaustion.

Fully satisfied herself now, Lucy regained her composure and got off of Yasil. Slapping her cheeks twice in order to stay focus as she now has to deal with sealing the giant black rock which they both had been ignoring for awhile.

"First, stop the energy it emits from leaking everywhere." she snapped her fingers, causing numerous amount of trees to grow around the rock, encasing it within a dome of trees.

Then, she transported herself inside the dome to begin suppressing the sinister energy coming from the rock. Using hers and Yasil's mana combined, she created a barrier of pure mana around the black rock and proceeded to pressurise the energy it emits until it could no longer do so.

After which, she turned the barrier into a seal, craved onto the surface of the rock. And just like that, the problem has been temporarily resolved.

"Now all that's left is to ask Krul what this is." Lucy muttered. "Knowing her, she might become surprise upon seeing this thing." she added, chuckling away at the thought of her friend expressing such an astounded face.

She then transported herself out of the tree dome. Leaving it there for now, so that no creature would accidentally interfere with the seal on it.

"So you're done then?" Yasil asked her.

Lucy turned around, surprised to see the boy standing up already, despite being unable to move on the ground not long ago.

"Ara ara~ You sure recovered quickly." she said.

But Yasil shook his head. "I didn't." he said. "I'm using magic to move my body like a puppet right now, since I did not want to stay lying on the dirty ground for any much longer." he explained, showing Lucy that he can only move his limbs in simple movements. As such, he would still need help putting his pants back on which Lucy did so happily after putting on her clothes first. Imprinting a few kiss marks on his cock, before covering it all up.

"Now then, let us return." Lucy said, holding her hand out for Yasil to take, as she pulled him into her chest once again and embraced him tightly. Taking advantage of the fact that the boy is unable to move his body well at the moment.

Then, she transported herself back to her residence along with Yasil, where they promptly went to sleep afterwards as it was already nearing dawn by then.

"Good night, Lucy."

"Good night, cutie."

Meanwhile, a dark shadow looms the skies above the forest...

Something big is about to happen~! Or maybe that's just an erection.

Who knows. Thanks for reading though. 🍫

Bye!

46