Chapter 22: Bad Omen ❤
2.9k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, late in the morning.

Yasil woke up finding himself naked on the bed with his head resting on Lucy's thighs.

"Good morning, cutie~ It's almost time for lunch, you know."

"Uu... Good morning."

Lucy then unveils her chest, laying her bare breasts to Yasil's eyes. He swallows his saliva, seeing the erotic nature of the nectar leaking from her nipples.

"You know what to do now, don't you, cutie?"

No words were spoken after that, as the boy got up and proceeded to extract two times worth of nectar from the Dryad's chest. Consuming some volumes of it for himself.

He caressed and fondled the boobs, while Lucy moaned and quivered as her nectar gets shot into the buckets she had already prepared. The sounds of the Dryad's pleasure causes the boy's erection. But the commitment on his duty makes him undistracted by his own desires. And so, he carried on with his job as the Caretaker; extracting a large volume of nectar from Lucy's breasts while simultaneously pleasing her with his superb fondling skills.

"I'm... going to cum." Lucy muttered, holding back the urge to scream out loud in joy, just from climaxing to Yasil's hands.

But alas, she has reached her limit as Yasil went for one final squeeze on her boobs, causing Lucy to cum and squirt her nectar all over the floor.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled out loud. Her eyes rolled back and her pussy wet the bed. Her body's sensitivity has increased for reasons unknown to her and the boy.

But alas, the extraction of her nectar was finished for the time being.

Lucy leaned herself back onto the bed and tries to catch her breath after ejaculating hard. As she steadily breathes in and out to calm herself down, Yasil's presents his erect schlong hanging in front of her face.

Her breathing thus became unstable, seeing the mighty rod before her very eyes. Its unique scent causes her arousal and the kiss marks on the shaft, that she had imprinted the night before, is still visible to the naked eye.

Lucy knows what the boy wants by placing such a beast to her. And she would gladly give it.

However, before anything was done, two loud knocks snapped them both out of it as they looked to see Krul, the Chief of the Dark Elf Village, standing by the open door to the room.

"My apologies. Was I interrupting something?" Krul asked, holding a smug look on her face as she's known what she had done.

"No, not at all." Lucy got up and covered herself up, quickly regaining her composure. "The dear cutie was just doing his duty as my Caretaker." she said with the most natural smile she possesses. Telling a half-truth, half-lie to her friend who have already saw through her.

"I see. I see. Well, I don't know if having sexual activities with the Dryad is part of the Caretaker's duty, but I'd guess I'll leave at that. It's rare to see you distracted though." Krul said to Lucy, as she then glanced at Yasil, observing the kiss marks on his dick as it dies down from the awkwardness of the situation.

"Anyways, put on some clothes, both of you. I'll be waiting downstairs." Krul said, as she left the two alone while chuckling along the way.

"Umm, why did Master come here today?" Yasil questioned, wondering if surprise visits like this was normal in the house.

"It's because I called her here today." Lucy answered, feeling a bit ashamed from getting caught.

"Remember the black rock from last night? I wanted Krul to identify it as soon as possible, which is why I called her to come here after waking up early in the morning. I'd never thought she would arrive earlier than the time I had told her to come at."

"Well... Master do have a lot of free time." Yasil commented. "She probably came early because she was bored in the village." he said.

"Yeah... You're most likely correct, cutie." Lucy snapped her finger, sprouting out a large flower which brought her two new sets of clothes. One belonging to her; the other belonging to Yasil.

"Come now, cutie. Let us put on our clothes and meet Krul downstairs already."

"Ok."

🍫🍫🍫

Some time later... Back at the location where the giant black rock was found.

Yasil and Krul stand behind Lucy, as they watch her undo the tree dome safeguarding the rock from any wildlife the comes.

As the rock slowly gets revealed to Krul, her eyes widened up, her head looked up. Seeing the sheer size of the rock being beyond her expectation, Krul became bewildered. But more importantly, she became terrified, recognising what the "rock" was.

"Here's the thing I told you about. Do you know what it is, Krul?"

"..."

"Krul..?"

"Lucy... Get away from it right now."

A serious look plastered on her friend's face. Lucy heed her words and got as far away from it as possible. Then, Krul turned to Yasil on her left and ordered him.

"Yasil, destroy that thing right now."

"Destroy how?" Yasil asked her.

To which, with a serious stare, she responded.

"Leave nothing of it remaining. Not even a particle, understand?"

"Yes, Master. Right away."

Following as the Chief says, Yasil focused his mana and casted his magic on the rock Krul was so afraid of.

A tiny black hole appeared on the rock, which then expanded to consume it whole before vanishing into thin air. Erasing the rock's entire existence and part of the ground it sat on. Once that was done, Yasil relaxed his shoulders and exhaled without breaking a sweat. As if summoning a black hole was an easy feat to him.

"Good job, my boy. You excel very well at using spatial magic now." Krul clapped her hands, complimenting Yasil for his skills.

"Thank you, Master." Yasil replied, humbly lowering his head to her to show his gratitude.

"Now hopefully, you can learn to become an expert in time magic. That way, you can cast the slow-aging spell on yourself." she said, bashing the boy with criticism after that, as Yasil himself knows that he still lacks the skills to use time magic proficiently. Just as with the other types of magic he isn't good at.

"I'll... do my best, Master." he said, hiding his face as those words stung him.

"As you should, my dearest disciple."

While the two had their short conversation, Lucy had restored the ground Yasil had erased and walked up to them.

"So Krul, mind telling what that rock was and why you told me to stay away from it?" she questioned, raising an eye towards her friend who very well knows what the object was.

"That 'rock' you called it, is a sign of bad omen." Krul began explaining.

"A bad omen, you say?"

"Yes. Its existence indicates that danger is approaching the forest. One that can wipe us all out." she said, feeling anxious as sweat ran down her back, knowing what it about to come.

"And, pray tell, what exactly would that danger be?" Lucy asked. To which, Krul kept a moment's silence before answering,

"A Black Dragon..."

Thanks for reading. 🍫

Looks like it's time to dragon deez nuts.

I'll see myself out now...

38